The English Are Put in Their Place
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

At noon Blake stood up and said, “Alright, let’s go. It’s a long walk to that shop.”

I stood but helplessly I exclaimed, “Blake...!”

He just smiled and nodded towards the door.

I gave in of course.

I walked slowly to the door and he opened it just as Karen was about to step in. She looked at Blake and then she looked at me. She asked nervously, “Paula, are you alright?”

I nodded. I’m not looking forward to this, but I recognize the signals my pussy is sending my brain and the truth is I’m excited. So yes, I guess I’d have to say I’m alright.

Blake smiled and invited Karen inside. I groaned in fear. I desperately don’t want any of my friends brought into this.

Karen came in but she kept a nervous eye on Blake as he closed the door behind her and said in a friendly voice, “Paula is having the time of her life. I’m sorry. We haven’t met. My name is Blake. I work with Paula now.”

Karen replied, “Karen, I’m a friend of Paula’s.”

Blake smiled disarmingly and in a warm voice, while I wished that I could crawl under my desk, he explained, “Paula is my slave now, my sex slave. But I assure you that it is entirely voluntary. Isn’t that right Paula?”

I tried to answer but my voice broke. I cleared my throat and quietly said, “Yes Blake.”

Karen stared at me as if I have two heads. Her face is probably as red as mine.

Blake said, “We’re just going out to get her a new sex toy. If you’d like you’re welcome to join us. We’re going to a small shop about eight blocks from here. It’s just outside of the financial district. You can see for yourself she isn’t being raped and tortured. Or at least, she isn’t an unwilling participant.”

Karen looked at me, still in shock. I expected her to turn and get the hell out of here. I was the one in shock when without turning to look at Blake she answered, “Yes, thank you. I think I’d like to go with you.”

My mouth dropped open and I exclaimed, “Karen! We’re going to a porn shop!”

Her face has begun to relax and lose that shocked expression. She was almost smiling when she asked, “You’re going of your own free will, right?”

I nodded.

She shocked me when she asked, “You’re letting this guy fuck you?”

Blake answered, “Me and anyone else I give her to.”

Karen got a little red again and I suddenly realized she’s getting excited! Blake saw it too. His grin got wider and he added, “She sucked off both of the Andersons this morning and then she fucked the men in security to thank them for not interrupting her gangbang in the gym last night.”

Karen was suddenly smiling widely. She exclaimed, “Paula! You slut! I always thought you were so prim and proper!”

I have no answer for her. I’ve always thought so, too. I could have said, ‘I was until I started reading vulgus.’ But she wouldn’t understand.

The three of us stepped out into the corridor and once more I found myself walking around in public with my tits on display. As we walked toward the elevators, Karen asked Blake, “Aren’t you afraid of getting arrested? Of her getting arrested I mean.”

Blake just shook his head.

It’s lunch time and there’s a crowd waiting for the elevator. I was instantly the focus of attention for every man there. The women all turned their heads to look away. I can read their minds, though. I know what they think of me. And they’re right.

We had to wait for the next elevator. I noticed a lot of men who might normally have crowded onto the first one waited with us for the next car. Karen and I were the only two women in the second car. Someone, I was never quite sure who, had his hand on my ass all the way down to the ground floor.

It didn’t matter and I didn’t show any reaction.

We went outside and turned back toward that porn shop. I’m attracting a lot of attention, as expected. But we had only gone a block when Blake pulled me into a small boutique and asked the clerk about a bolero vest he had seen in the window on Tuesday.

She glanced at me and said, “Good idea. Right this way.”

She led us to a sale bin with a selection of crocheted bolero style vests. Blake went through them and selected one. He handed it to me and ordered me to try it on. They were of a very loose weave and even with it on my nipples are still obvious. But they’re not quite as obvious as they were without it. You have to actually look for them now. I feel better with it on though, not nearly so naked.

Karen seemed disappointed. Blake saw her expression and said, “Don’t worry. We’ll just carry it with us in case we should run into someone wearing a badge. As you pointed out, we don’t want her to get arrested.”

He paid for the little vest and then he took it off of me and handed it to the clerk and asked her to remove the tags. She gave it back and he handed it Karen. He said, “If you don’t mind, would you hold onto this until we see someone in law enforcement? Other than that I think she looks just fine.”

Karen smiled and said, “I agree.”

The clerk just chuckled and shook her head. As we left the store she asked, “Are you coming back this way?”

Blake nodded and said, “Yes, we’re just going to a shop a few blocks from here on our lunch hour.”

The clerk said, “I’ll be watching for you. I’m curious to see if you make it.”

I thought I was going to be a little less exposed as we walked down the street so I was disappointed at first. But soon I started to realize I’m getting more and more turned on and when it’s strangers on the street I’m being exposed to it’s more exciting than when it’s the people at work, people I know.

There’s an exception to that rule. Twice we passed women with young children. They were not amused.

After the second time it happened I turned to Blake and exclaimed, “Blake! Please, be reasonable!”

He smiled and snapped, “Jesus, Paula! They’re just tits! Half the people in the world have them. The other half are well aware of it. Get over it.”

I sighed loudly. The man coming the other way just then was staring at my tits and got a big kick out of it.

Karen was fascinated by my new position as a sex slave. She asked Blake a lot of probing questions. He enjoyed explaining everything to her, in great detail. I know he was being so forthcoming just because it embarrassed me so much.

He told her about that first evening in the pool when he felt me up in front of my husband. He even told her about making Jarrod suck his cock clean after he fucked me right in front of him. He also told her about the stories which had fueled my fantasies. By the time we arrived at the porn shop he had invited her over for dinner. And she accepted! I don’t know how I feel about that ... nervous I think.

We went inside the sleazy shop and went right to the sex toy display. Karen had a little trouble keeping up. She’s distracted by all the dirty magazines.

Blake picked out a larger selection of butt plugs this time. He selected six of them. There were the two that he had selected the first time we came in and two each of two intermediate sizes. He also picked up two blindfolds and two complete sets of restraints. My pussy really started juicing when I saw what he was buying.

We moved to the counter and Blake set the butt plugs and the other things down and picked up another bottle of lube.

The same clerk is at the counter. He smiled, well, leered actually, and asked, “Did you wear them other ones out?”

Blake smiled and answered congenially, “No, I gave those to my other slave. So I needed another set for this bitch.”

I’m all too aware of the men in the store gathering around to stare at my exposed breasts and the bottom of my butt cheeks which were peeking out from under my skirt. Karen was standing several feet away and watching with a look on her face that could only be interpreted as lust.

After he paid for his toys, Blake opened up the package containing the smaller butt plug and ordered me to bend over and touch my toes.

When I was in position he turned to the men around us and asked, “Would anyone care to help me grease up my bitch so I can put this thing in her ass?”

At first the men were too shocked to move. But one of them finally came to his senses, stepped forward and eagerly exclaimed, “Fuck yeah!”

Blake ordered me to spread my legs a little farther apart. After I obeyed, he handed the lube to the man behind me. I can’t see him and I don’t want to.

A moment later I felt a cold, greasy finger probing my ass and I grunted as it entered me.

Blake watched and after what seemed like an unreasonably long time he suggested, “Try it with two fingers now.”

The finger was removed and a moment later I felt the increased pressure of two rough fingers exploring and probing my ass.

Blake let him continue for a minute or so and then he handed him the butt plug which he had greased up and said, “Here, put this in there now. Take it slow, though. She’s a pretty good slave. Don’t hurt her.”

The stranger pulled his fingers out of my ass and I felt the tip of the plug pressing against my tiny hole. I know it would be easier if I relaxed. But I can’t. I’m scared and I ‘m humiliated at being displayed like this to a room full of horny men.

The man who had been quick enough to step forward didn’t care if I was tensed up or not. He slowly forced that big, black, rubber butt plug into me and drove the breath right out of me.

It finally popped in and was seated inside of me, my tight little asshole gripping the narrow neck just above the base. I groaned in pain and struggled to straighten back up.

I glanced over at Karen. I’m even more humiliated because she witnessed my degradation. I noticed her hand under cover of that little bolero vest she’s holding for me is pressed discreetly against her mound and her face is dark red. Her breathing is shallow, too. She looks like she just had an orgasm, or is about to.

The clerk put everything else Blake bought into a large plastic bag and handed it to me to carry. Blake headed for the door and I took a few steps after him. I stopped after taking a few painful steps and said, “Blake! I can’t do this. I can’t walk back to the office like this!”

He smiled and tight there in front of all those men he said, “It’s for your own good, cunt. Two men are going to fuck your ass this afternoon. This will make it much easier on you.”

I groaned and struggled to keep up as Blake and Karen left the shop. As I passed through the crowd of men who were just treated to the sight of me bent over and submitting to a complete stranger probing my butt they felt free to explore. Their hands were all up under my skirt, freely squeezing the cheeks of my ass and pushing against the base of that damned plug.

That got me moving!

We headed back toward the office but I couldn’t keep up the same rapid pace with that telephone pole in my ass. They finally slowed down enough that I could keep up. I don’t even notice the faces of the people around me now. I stare at the sidewalk, struggle to stand up straight and keep up with Blake and Karen.

We had gone a few blocks and I was entirely focused on that damned plug. So when Karen suddenly thrust that vest at me and hissed, “Put this on, quick!” I just stared at it uncomprehendingly at first.

Blake, in a firm, commanding voice said, “Put the vest on, Paula.”

His stern voice got through to me. I took it from Karen and slipped it on. I finally looked up and saw a policeman half a block away. He’s talking to two kids by the curb. Apparently they were just caught jaywalking. He never even looked at us as we went by.

As soon as we passed him Karen removed my vest again. She didn’t even check with Blake first. Blake just smiled his approval.

By the time we were two blocks from our building my ass was getting numb. I’m finally able to stand up straight and walk at a normal pace instead of that shuffling gait I had been forced to adopt when I first tried walking with this damned thing in my ass.

As we passed the shop where we had picked up the vest, Blake turned and waved. I looked up to see the salesgirl standing in the door of the boutique and grinning. She waved back at Blake and called out, “Did you need it?”

Blake guided us back to the shop and stood out front. He smiled and said, “Yes and no. We passed a cop and had to put it on once. But he never even looked at us. She could have been naked and he wouldn’t have noticed.”

She glanced at the bag and asked, “What did you buy?”

I get the impression she has a lot of questions she doesn’t dare ask.

Blake smiled and answered, “Just some toys. Butt plugs, blindfolds, restraints, that sort of thing.”

I saw the excitement on her face. She asked breathlessly, “Really?!”

Blake smiled and nodded. Then he turned me around and bent me over right there on the sidewalk. He ordered me to reach back and spread my ass open so she can see the base of the butt plug.

She gasped again and exclaimed, “Oh my god!”

Blake hadn’t even looked to see if anyone was paying attention to us. I can’t help but see people all around us come to a stop and stare in disbelief.

I was ordered to stand up straight and Blake said goodbye to the young girl in the store. I can feel her eyes staring at me as we walked away. She continued to watch us as we walked down the street until we turned and entered our office. I glanced back as we went in and I saw her still standing there, half a block away, still staring.

Karen followed us up to our office and came in. She said, “I have to go to work, or at least try. I’ll be back at closing time.”

She stared at me for a moment with a strange expression on her face. Then she finally turned and left.

I turned to Blake and said, “Blake, this is getting to be too much. You are going too far. Please...”

He turned and held my face in his hands and looked down at me. He put on that arrogant smile of his and said disdainfully, “I’ll decide when we’re going too far. I’m enjoying the hell out of this. I don’t mind if you complain a little. It kind of turns me on. But don’t be annoying about it. I haven’t made up my mind about the dogs and horses yet. So you kind of want to stay on my good side.”

I gasped loudly. I didn’t want him even thinking about that! I will admit that once I finally forced myself to read a little of that kind of thing in those stories and got over the initial shock I had begun to be excited by the awful situations those poor girls were in. But it was the helplessness of the victims and not what they did that excited me. The things they were forced to do were so disgusting. No, I couldn’t do that. I could never do those things.

I shuddered in revulsion and went to my desk. I placed the bag on the floor under my desk and then carefully sat down. I have several calls I have to make. I’ve done almost none of my normal job this week. I spent a lot of time familiarizing Blake with my customer base and when I wasn’t doing that I spent a lot more time being a sex slave and performing all the tasks required of me. If I weren’t getting fucked by the bosses I’d probably get fired.

I called a few clients and struggled to keep my voice even. One of the men I spoke with asked me if I was ill. I told him I’m fighting off a cold and he accepted my explanation.

I made three calls and had one more to make when Blake interrupted to ask me about Karen. I really don’t know her that well. I learned today I don’t even know her as well as I thought I did. Her behavior today really shocked me. We met when I first started working here. We have lunch together fairly often. We like each other. We enjoy each other’s company. But we aren’t really friends, or at least not close friends. We don’t do anything outside of the office. We don’t know that much about each other’s personal lives. She knew Jarrod. She worked here when he did and she knew I married him after he changed jobs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.