The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It was all that I could do to get Jarrod out of bed the next morning. He was still more asleep than awake when I pulled him into the bathroom and shoved him into the shower.

I had already had my shower. I finished getting ready and went out to the bedroom. I got dressed in my miniskirt, lacy bra and sheer blouse.

Blake was already dressed when I got downstairs. He was ready for work and drinking a cup of coffee. I poured a travel mug for Jarrod and got it ready and then I made myself a cup. I sat down with Blake and told him what Jarrod had done last night. He found it very amusing. Then he asked me about the story which kept my husband awake half the night and why I thought that it was the nastiest one.

I don’t even like talking about it. But I told him what had bothered me so much about the very dark, unremitting story. There were several things which had made me very uncomfortable. Some of those things Blake couldn’t duplicate, like the terror of being kidnapped by two brutal men and knowing that they were murderers and that you would probably not be set free when they were finished amusing themselves with you.

There were, however, other parts of that story he might, with a little effort, be able to recreate. They were things that are so disgusting to me I know I couldn’t do them under any circumstances. I tried to make my feelings about those things very clear to Blake. Knowing Blake, he’ll be tempted to test my limits. I hope he doesn’t. If he tries to push me too far it will be the end of this exciting game we’re playing.

Jarrod came down and after a quick greeting and brief conversation he left for work. We finished our coffee first. Then we left, too.

When we got to work we sat at our own desks today. Blake already knows the job. He was doing it at the satellite office and I guess he was good at it. He was good enough that they sent him up to the corporate office to work with me when we started expanding. Now that he’s familiar with the clients we’re responsible for and we has gone over their files we each went to work.

Blake got a phone call at ten o’clock. He answered it and after identifying himself the only thing he said was, “Yes sir.”

He hung up the phone, stood up and said, “Come on. Get up. Come with me.”

I got up and followed Blake to the elevator. My outfit is nearly as inappropriate as the dress I wore yesterday and I’m very self-conscious. I can’t help noticing all the funny looks I’m getting from the people we pass in the corridor.

The far too short ride to the tenth floor was made in silence. I want to ask Blake where we’re going and why. But we aren’t alone. There are two men in the elevator who are staring at me so hard I can feel their eyes on me. I was sure they both drew in a deep breath when the doors opened and we stepped into the car with them and they didn’t draw another breath until we got off the elevator on the next floor.

We went down to the suite of offices at the end of the corridor. There are two offices there. These are the offices from which the two Anderson sons, Dominic and Anthony, run the company.

They share a receptionist. The cute blonde looked up and smiled when we came in. But I saw the look in her eyes when she saw the way I’m dressed. It’s so embarrassing. I know what she must be thinking. I know what I would have thought in her place.

She was good, though. She never changed her expression. She ignored me. She turned to Blake and said, “Good morning. Mr. Anderson is waiting for you. Go right in.”

Fortunately she pointed to a door. I didn’t know which Mr. Anderson she meant. Blake did. But I doubt if he knows which brother is in which office.

We entered Dominic Anderson’s secretary’s office. It was Dominic who came to our office and had sex with me and then went to lunch with us. His secretary smiled. I saw her eyes flicker over my exposed flesh but she gave no indication of what she thought of my outfit. She politely said, “Go right in. You’re expected”

I’ve worked here for almost seven years and never been in these offices.

Blake tapped on the door and opened it. We entered to find both of the Anderson brothers inside. Dominic smiled and said, “Good morning.” Then he got up and came around his desk. After looking me over he muttered, “Fucking beautiful!”

He moved around me and quietly locked the door. I guess I know where this is going! Not that there had been any doubt.

After his door was locked, Dominic walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist. I felt the bulge in his pants as he pressed against me. His hands began to move up to cup my breasts as he said, “I’m afraid I was unable to keep my good fortune to myself, Paula. You know how men are. We love to brag, especially when it comes to pussy.”

Anthony got up from the leather chair he’s sitting in. He came over and stood in front of me. He stared at me as he introduced himself to Blake and they shook hands. Anthony said, “I’m really impressed, Blake. I’m very impressed indeed.”

After the introduction, Anthony focused his entire attention on me. He watched his brother’s hands cupping my tits through my clothing. Then he looked down at the hem of my miniskirt. He smiled and said, “Look at those beautiful legs. You have a perfect body my dear.”

Blake has stepped back out of the way. He quietly suggested from the side of the room, “If you’d like, sir, she’ll be happy to step out of her clothes.”

The brothers looked at each other and smiled. Dominic stepped back and said, “I think that’s an excellent suggestion, Blake. By the way, did you find more clothes for her on the internet last night?”

Blake answered, “No, sir. Paula tells me there’s a place in town which sells the sort of clothing we want her to wear from now on. I thought we’d go shopping on Saturday. Perhaps you’d like to join us?”

Dominic replied, “I think I’d enjoy that. Thank you for inviting me. Let me know when and where and I’ll be there.”

As they talked I had quickly removed my three little articles of clothing. As I removed the bra Dominic said, “I thought you said you no longer permit her to wear underwear?”

Blake answered, “We tried that blouse without a bra. We were afraid it was a bit too much, or too little actually. As you saw, her blouse is totally sheer. We don’t want to upset anyone in management or scandalize the other women working here.”

The brothers chuckled and then looked at each other for a moment before Dominic said, “I don’t have a problem with sheer. Let’s leave the bra off and see what happens. I’ll let you know if there are any complaints.”

They saw the alarm on my face. Anthony came closer, cupped one of my tits and said, “Don’t worry, Paula. Your job is secure, especially now that you’re one of the perks of our job. Now, why don’t you come over here and demonstrate what a great cocksucker you are. I have reason to believe you’re very talented, if there’s any truth to the rumors I’ve heard.”

I followed him back to his seat. He stood in front of it, waiting for me to get him ready. His hands took over where his brother left off on my tits while I went to work on his pants. I’m actually looking forward to exposing him. Not that I’m all that anxious to see his old cock. It’s just that for some reason being the only girl in the room and being the only naked person in a room with three older men seems somehow more embarrassing.

Anthony is the older brother. I don’t know how old they are. I guess Dominic is in his early fifties and Anthony is about two or three years older. Both men are distinguished looking and both are in pretty good shape. I think that even if you met them away from the office you’d know they’re men who are used to being in charge. They aren’t arrogant exactly. But there’s an air about them. You just know they’re used to giving orders and having them obeyed.

I pulled Anthony’s pants down and bared his already hard cock. I’m impressed. It isn’t anything like Blake’s. But it’s very close to eight inches long and quite fat. I started licking and kissing it and then I took it into my mouth and began sucking. I tried very hard to please him and I don’t even know why, except that’s what sluts do I guess.

It took a moment and several abortive attempts but soon I was taking his cock into my throat on every stroke. When I did his hands gripped the arms of his chair until his knuckles turned white. His butt came up off of his seat and he exclaimed loudly and obscenely, “Kiss my fucking ass!”

And just like that he filled my mouth with cum. I don’t think I had been sucking his cock for three minutes!

I heard Dominic chuckle and exclaim, “Jesus, Tony! Was that your first blowjob?”

Anthony slowly relaxed back into his chair. But it was a moment before he responded. He sighed and quietly but reverently responded, “No, Dom. But it’s damned sure the best one I’ve ever had!”

Dominic laughed and joked, “What little of it you got! It was over almost before it started!”

Anthony leaned forward and gripped the sides of my head gently. He tipped my face up and said, “Paula, that was fantastic. Thank you. I’m not kidding. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

I smiled and said, “It was my pleasure, Mr. Anderson. I’m sure Blake will let you have another any time you want it.”

Blake is sitting nearby watching with Dominic. He said, “Mr. Anderson, if I may be so crude, my pussy is your pussy. And you don’t need me to escort her. She’ll come when called.”

Dominic said, “That’s nice of you, Blake. But to be honest, I have an ulterior motive for inviting you up here this morning. I hope you won’t take this the wrong way. If I’m out of line I want you to feel free to say so. But there is something I’ve always found very erotic. I love the idea of black men fucking white women. I don’t think I have a racist bone in my body. So I don’t know where that particular little kink in my character comes from. But if you wouldn’t be too uncomfortable, I was hoping you’d join us this morning. If you’re offended by that I apologize and I want you to feel free to speak up.”

Blake smiled and said, “I’m not offended in the least, Mr. Anderson. I can hardly blame you for enjoying something that turns me on so much. I, too, find the sight of a beautiful white woman full of black cock to be a huge turn on. I’m especially aroused when the woman is someone else’s wife. So I guess I’m just as big a pervert as you are. I hope I’m not out of line in saying that.”

Dominic smiled and replied, “I’m always more comfortable with a fellow pervert. And please, when we are alone in the office like this, please feel free to call us Dom and Tony. There is something very strange about standing around naked, having sex and being addressed so formally.”

Both men stood up then and undressed completely. I bent down and started gently sucking on Tony’s soft cock again since no one has given me anything else to do. My rest period is over though. Blake called me over, turned to Dominic and asked, “Heads or tails?”

Dominic smiled and responded, “Why don’t you start off? Once you have that monster cock of yours in her I’m going to let her suck me off this time.”

Blake positioned me on a small, sturdy coffee table and with no warm up at all he plunged his big cock into me. It wasn’t a problem. I didn’t need any more warm up. I was ready and then some. I moaned in pleasure as that large cock took possession of me. I cried out, “Yes! Fuck me! God that feels good! Fuck your little white slut, Blake! Rape me, god damn it!”

And then I was given something else to do with my mouth. Dominic knelt by my head. I’m lying on my back with my head hanging down at just the right height to have my mouth fucked.

He plunged his cock into my mouth and straight down my throat. It would have been more painful but Anthony had already stretched me out and opened me up. Just before he plunged his cock into my throat, Dominic reached around and held his hands locked behind my head as he fucked my face. I was grateful for the support.

As Dominic fucked my face I heard him exclaim to his brother, his voice choked with lust, “Jesus, Tony! Look at that big black cock plow into this little bitch! Christ that’s hot! I’ve never seen anything so sexy in my fucking life!”

In a labored voice, Blake responded, “If you think it looks hot now, you should see her husband line my dick up and then sit back and watch while I fuck her. Now THAT is hot!”

That did it for Dominic! He buried the head of his cock in my throat and I felt the hot cum sliding down my throat as he exploded inside of me.

I started cumming then, cumming hard. When my pussy clamped down on his cock, Blake moaned and I felt him slam into me twice more before he started cumming, too.

Then it was quiet. No one was moving. No one was saying a word. The sound of flesh pounding flesh had stopped. Now there was just heavy breathing.

Dominic finally moved away. When my mouth was free, Blake pulled his slowly receding cock out of my pussy and moved around to my face on his knees. Our eyes met briefly just before he pushed his sloppy, half hard cock into my mouth to be cleaned.

As he pushed his cock into my mouth I heard Dominic groan and exclaim, “Jesus H. Christ on a stick! Will you look at that!”

I took my time and lovingly sucked Blake’s cock clean. When he was satisfied he pulled his cock out of my mouth and positioned his balls at my lips. While I licked them clean Blake said, “Yeah, she’s been pretty easy to train. But the thing that really got me was how easy it was to train her husband to do it too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.