The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

He came over, stood at the side of my desk and asked Blake if he’s settling in alright.

Blake sat back, smiled confidently and replied, “Yes, sir. I know I’m going to like it here. Paula and her husband have taken me in and given me a place to stay until I get a place of my own. Everyone has been very nice.”

Mr. Anderson is listening and smiling, but he’s staring down at my exposed pussy while Blake responded.

There was an uncomfortable silence after Blake finished speaking and then Mr. Anderson asked Blake, “What do you suppose accounts for the way Paula is dressed today? You don’t suppose she is trying to entice you into some sort of illicit relationship do you, Blake?”

I nearly had a heart attack! The company still has a very strict nonfraternization policy.

Blake seems totally unconcerned. He smiled and answered easily, “No. Mr. Anderson. I’ve already fucked her. She and her husband are my slaves now. Since there’s nothing romantic about our relationship, and since her husband is also my slave, I didn’t think that would violate the company policy on fraternization. You don’t have a problem with it do you?”

I made a noise, something between a shriek and a squeak and exclaimed, “Blake! How could you!”

Blake continued, “She’s wearing this dress because I ordered her to. I’ve also ordered her not to wear underwear again. I hope that isn’t a problem either.”

Mr. Anderson smiled and said, “I suppose since it isn’t some sort of romance I can overlook it. She certainly is attractive dressed this way. Is she a good fuck? I’ve always thought she was very sexy.”

Blake responded in a calm, conversational tone of voice, “Would you like to fuck her? I enjoyed it very much. She has a nice, tight pussy. And I love her red pubic hair. I’ve never fucked a redhead before.”

Mr. Anderson’s eyes never left me. He said, “I’ve never fucked a redhead either. Yes Blake, I’d like that very much. Thank you for your generous offer.”

Blake asked, “Would you like me to leave? Or would you like to take her to your office?”

I’m dumbfounded, totally unable to speak. They’re discussing fucking me as if I’m a prostitute! But I sat mute while the conversation happened around me.

Mr. Anderson said, “I don’t think there’s any need to go to my office. You don’t have to leave, though. In fact, it might be a good idea if you went over and stood by the door so no one can come in for the next few minutes.”

Blake stood up and said, “Stand up, Paula. Get out of that dress and do whatever Mr. Anderson tells you to do.”

I stood up. Even though I’m in shock I still obeyed. My shaking fingers struggled with the buttons that held my dress closed and in a very short time I was naked in front of yet another man. My boss!

Mr. Anderson smiled and said, “Beautiful! Just beautiful! You’re a lucky man Blake.”

From across the room Blake responded, “I want you to feel free to use her any time you feel like it, sir. You can even come over to the house and fuck her in front of her husband if you’d like. I did that last night. I have never fucked a woman in front of her husband before. It was quite a turn on. I got a big kick out of making him place my cock in her pussy and then I made him suck my cock clean after I fucked her. I’ve never owned a slave before but I’m really enjoying it.”

Mr. Anderson’s hands are exploring my body now. He responded, “I think I’d get a kick out of that, too, Blake. I can see where you’re going to advance rapidly in this organization. You’re a real go-getter. I admire your initiative. And you work so quickly! Amazing!”

My mind slowly started functioning again as Mr. Anderson took his time and explored every inch of my naked body right there in my office. The first thing that popped into my mind was ‘I have never been so embarrassed in my life. This is even more embarrassing than exposing myself in a porn shop and letting Blake insert a plastic egg in my pussy’.

My very next thought was, ‘I’m so incredibly aroused I can hardly breathe! I hate being humiliated ... and I love it! It turns me the fuck on!’

When Mr. Anderson finally worked his fingers inside of my tight pussy he smiled when he realized how wet I have become. He looked me right in the eyes and said, “Jesus, Paula! I never realized what a slut you were!”

I whispered, “I wasn’t aware of it either, sir. Blake either made me this way or somehow knew I had it in me all along and decided to bring it out. I very strongly suspect it was the former. He seems to have a talent for making a woman ... making anyone do things they would never have considered doing if he didn’t come along.”

He pulled his finger out of me and held it to my lips. I sucked it clean while he stared at me. Long after it was clean I continued to suck his finger like a small cock. He watched me for a few moments and then he took his hand away and began to rapidly unfasten his pants.

I dropped to my knees and helped him pull his pants down to his knees. When his cock was free I took it into my mouth and sucked it eagerly. His cock is about the same size as my husband’s and I was able to really go to town on it.

He apparently liked what I was doing because in no time at all he grabbed my head and held me still. I tasted his cum as it filled my mouth.

I waited until he was finished cumming and then I swallowed his surprisingly large load. But I still had the head of his cock in my mouth and after I swallowed I gently slid my lips down until his entire cock was in my mouth.

He shivered and gasped for breath at first. But then he calmed down and I felt his cock quickly growing hard again. I sucked him for a few moments after his cock was once more hard and throbbing. He relaxed and enjoyed what I was doing for a few minutes before he pulled me to my feet and turned me around.

I know what he wants now. It’s pretty obvious. I bent down over my desk and spread my legs for him. I felt the head of his cock fumble blindly for the entrance to my pussy but before I could reach down and guide him in he located the opening he sought and his cock sank into me all the way to the hilt.

I groaned in pleasure as another strange cock invaded my body. God! It’s true! I am a fucking slut! I love it!

I reached down while my boss fucked me and played with my clit. I reached orgasm quickly and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming my pleasure out to everyone in the fucking building!

When I came, my pussy clamped down on my boss’s cock like a vise. He groaned and exclaimed, “Jesus Christ! You hot fucking bitch!”

He leaned over me, pressing his body down against me, possessing me. He reached around, grabbed my tits and squeezed them roughly. His fingers sank down into my sensitive flesh until they almost disappeared! He was so rough that it hurt. But it hurt so good! And that was all I needed to make me cum again. I came several more times before Mr. Anderson finally came a second time. I felt him tense up and he moaned in pleasure. Then he collapsed onto me, resting his weight on my back. His body was limp. His hands still gripped my tits loosely and he’s still kneading them gently.

It was a long moment before he finally managed to release my tits and place his hands on the desk on either side of me. He sighed with pleasure as he slowly pushed himself back to his feet.

As soon as he was standing on his own Blake said, “Get down there and clean that mess up, bitch. He can’t put his pants on like that.”

I slid to the floor and turned around. His cock was right in my face and it was definitely a smelly mess. It’s such a nasty, degrading thing to do. But for some reason the idea of it, no, the idea of being made to do it against my will, is very exciting.

I leaned forward and kissed the sensitive head of my boss’s cock. He shivered at my touch. But he remained still while I opened my mouth and sucked his soft cock in all the way to the base and gently sucked it clean.

I looked up as I sucked our combined juices from his cock. I don’t know what I expected to see on his face. I think I expected to see disgust or revulsion. Instead I saw a man’s face glowing with pleasure and satisfaction, total satisfaction. As strange as it probably seems, I was extremely proud of myself at that moment.

I finally released his cock and helped him put his pants back on. He watched me and as soon as he was dressed he patted my head and said, “We will be doing this again, often.”

Then he turned to Blake and said, “And I am intrigued by your offer, Blake. I remember Jarrod very well. I was fond of him. He was a real live wire when he worked here. I was sorry we couldn’t match the offer that lured him away from us. I find that the idea of fucking his wife in front of him really turns me on.”

He paused thoughtfully for a moment and then he said, “I really like the way your mind works young man. You have a real future with this company. I’m going to see to it personally.”

Mr. Anderson watched me putting my dress back on and asked, “Is that a new dress? I know I would have remembered it if I had seen it before.”

I answered, “No, sir. We bought it when we were on vacation in Vegas three years ago. I wore it once when we were there. I haven’t worn it since. Not until Blake made me wear it to work today.”

My boss smiled and said, “You need to get some more of those. I like that. I like it a lot. I doubt if they sell anything like that around here. You may have to find them on the internet.”

He looked at Blake again and said, “Get her some more of these. They really dress up the place. I’ll be more than happy to pay for them.”

Blake smiled and said, “I’ll have her look for some when we get home tonight, Mr. Anderson.”

Mr. Anderson stopped at the door to speak quietly with Blake for a moment and then he smiled at me and left.

We were alone again. As he walked back to my desk Blake smiled and said, “That went well.”

I went to the ladies room to clean up. Once more I stopped traffic. Everyone I passed in the corridor, man or woman, they all stopped to stare as I went by. People I knew, people who usually spoke to me stared mutely as I went past. I felt like an antelope that’s being cut out of the herd by a lion. I’m no longer one of them, the people I’ve worked with and come to know. I’ve been turned into a curious creature to be stared at, lusted for in the case of most of the men, and kept at a distance. I hope I’m not about to be consumed as a result of the game Blake likes to play.

I freshened up and hurried back to my office. By lunch time we had worked through almost all of the files. There are only a half dozen left for this afternoon.

At 11:30, Blake stood and said, “Come on. We’re going for an early lunch. I want to beat the rush.”

I stood and grabbed my purse. Despite the slutty way I’m dressed I’ve begun to feel relatively comfortable here in the office with Blake. But my office has become my own little safety zone. I’m nervous about leaving it. But it isn’t my decision to make.

We went out of the building and turned in the same direction we traveled when we went out yesterday. I was afraid we were going back to that porn shop but we only walked a block and stopped at a nice little restaurant with seating out front on a fairly large, fenced in area.

Blake took a table and directed me to sit at the next table, eat lunch and be friendly. I’m not sure what he means by that. How friendly? And with whom? But I did what I always do since I met Blake. I did what I was told.

We had just taken our seats when Mr. Anderson came up and joined Blake at his table. They both sat so they could watch me. I nodded to him but except for a quick smile and a wink he acted as if he didn’t know me.

I sat there nervously, fully aware that my pussy is on display. I tried to cover myself when I sat down. But knew it was hopeless. there simply isn’t enough material.

There are a lot of empty tables still. It’s fifteen minutes before the lunch crowd will come pouring out of the buildings all around us. I know from past experience the tables around me will fill up quickly when workers started rushing outside to eat lunch on a beautiful, warm, sunny day like this.

Blake got my attention and ordered me to pull my chair out a little further. He quietly instructed me not to cross my legs and he suggested that I unbutton the top button on my dress.

That last order is really scary. My areolae are peeking out as it is. I looked around to make sure no one was watching and then, as discreetly as possible I unbuttoned my top button. I carefully released the fabric and as it relaxed I was dismayed to see that one of my nipples can be clearly seen if you look at my breasts from the right angle. I started to try to tuck it in but Blake frowned and shook his head.

That was when the young waiter approached. He had just barely finished telling me his name when he finally got a good look at me and realized how much of my body is on display. He gaped at me as if he had never seen a woman nearly naked in public before.

I glanced at Blake and Mr. Anderson. They’re having a very hard time not laughing out loud.

My waiter finally managed to tell me what the lunch specials are. I suppose he was having trouble talking with that hard-on. I ordered a glass of tea and a salad and the poor guy finally tore his eyes away and moved on to the next occupied table.

I attempted to find a position that didn’t expose so much of me. The only options I have seem to be exposed and more exposed. The tables around me began filling up immediately and all through lunch I was stared at by dozens of men and even a few women who, much to my surprise, seemed to be amused. The exception being one prissy bitch who loudly demanded she be moved to a table away from “the slut who should be arrested for indecent exposure.”

Halfway through lunch two men in their mid-thirties who have been standing nearby waiting for a table asked if they could join me. They explained that they’re in a hurry and can’t wait for a table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.