The English Are Put in Their Place
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I did a terrible thing yesterday. Something I have always been certain I would never do. It was something I had never even been tempted to do before. I cheated on my husband. As horrible as that is, it’s only half the problem. The other half of the problem is that I don’t feel guilty. Well, maybe a little. But not so guilty I won’t do it again. Because it was so damn exciting! It was the best sex I have ever had! Actually, I guess there are three halves to the problem. I guess I should explain.

My name is Paula English. I’m twenty-eight years old. I’ve been married to Jarrod for six years. I’m 5’2” and weigh 102 pounds. I have dark red hair and a figure that turns men’s heads, though my breasts aren’t huge. I wear a B cup bra which may not sound all that impressive but I go to the gym regularly, have a firm, very slender body so my very perky breasts seem to look larger. I work out for an hour after work almost every night in the company gym and I’m in very good shape.

Jarrod and I met not long after I started work after college. We worked for the same firm at the time. He started work a year before me. He’s a year older and he graduated a year before I did. Jarrod is the perfect husband. He’s 6’1” and weighs 170 pounds. He has dark blonde, almost brown hair. He is in good shape. He has a swimmer’s body. He isn’t muscular but he is very fit. He is kind and gentle and considerate and he never forgets an anniversary or a birthday.

We started dating not long after I started working at Anderson and Sons. We kept it quiet. The company has a strict non fraternization policy but we had been attracted to each other the moment we met and we really didn’t care what the policy was.

It might have gotten to be a problem as things progressed between us. But not long after we started dating, Jarrod got an offer from another firm. They nearly doubled his salary and the benefits were outstanding. He liked working at Anderson’s. But it solved all of our problems when he took the new job.

We were no longer able to ride back and forth to work together. But since he now had a company car and a company gas credit card it wasn’t that big a deal. Besides, we were both making pretty good money by then. I was only making half of what Jarrod was. But it was still a damn good salary, especially for someone just out of school.

As the years passed we both worked our way up the ladder at our respective firms. Jarrod was on the fast track, though. In five years he was in upper management and on the verge of becoming a vice president. He was making so much money I didn’t need to work. We talked about it, though. I enjoy my job. I’ve worked hard to get ahead. I’m respected and I have some good friends at work. Maybe later, if and when kids come along, maybe then I’ll decide I need to stay home. But not now, not yet.

Jarrod and I are still very much in love. We still go out fairly regularly. We eat dinner together as often as possible but his work is occupying more and more of his time as he plays the game to get ahead. He often has to work until late in the evening. He plays golf nearly every Saturday, whether he wants to or not. And at least once a month there’s a poker game he doesn’t dare miss. In other words, lately I’ve been spending a hell of a lot of my evenings home alone.

I don’t blame my husband. I understood perfectly. I understand office politics. It’s the price we pay for living in a huge home on the lake that is now worth in excess of a million dollars, driving a luxury car and having a boathouse full of very expensive marine toys. Jarrod’s salary is rapidly approaching one million a year with the perks. I understood that he has to play along to get ahead.

Be that as it may, there’s no denying I’ve been spending a lot more time than I like alone lately. And not to be too crude, I frequently go to bed alone and horny. That led to more and more frequent masturbation and you can’t have masturbation without fantasies. I suppose those fantasies are partly to blame for what happened.

It started on the internet. Like many people now, I have a list of people I keep in touch with through email. But now that I’m spending so much time alone I found myself spending much more time on the internet.

I’m not into chatting or what they call netsex. I don’t go looking for strangers to talk to. Unlike many women, though, I’m very susceptible to visual stimulation. Or at least that’s what I’ve heard. Before I would masturbate I would go to a few sites I found and look at pictures of naked men. I love looking at those big, virile, well hung, gorgeous hunks. Then I would go to my room, get out my vibrator and start fantasizing while I masturbated until my arms hurt.

My routine slowly began to change, though. One day I brought my vibrator to my computer room with me and masturbated while looking at pictures and imagining ... well, you probably know what I was imagining.

Then one day, I had already had several very nice orgasms and I was just relaxing, still in front of the computer. I scrolled down to the end of the page and did something I seldom do. I clicked on a link to another site that sounded interesting.

This new site was different. It wasn’t just pictures. There were stories. You may find this hard to believe, but I had never read stories like these before. I knew of their existence of course. But they had just never interested me. But since I was here, and I was bored, well, what the hell!

I clicked on a story and skimmed over it. I wasn’t impressed. It was puerile and although it was about a kind of immature sex it was not in the least erotic. Worse yet, it was full of typographical errors and misspellings which made it nearly impossible to read.

I tried another and it was only slightly better. The third story I opened was just plain disgusting and I was going to give up and go to bed. But then a title caught my eye and I thought, “Okay, just one more.”

The story started out slowly, but I was impressed with the setup and the character development. This guy was no Hemmingway but his story was definitely a cut above the previous stories I had looked at. It contained typos and grammatical errors. The writer could really use the services of a good editor but even so I soon found myself reading just because I was curious about the characters. Before I knew it I had been sucked into the story. Even though it was very long, I couldn’t stop reading! The story was seventy or eighty pages long but it was like a book you can’t put down.

It wasn’t just a good story. It was extremely erotic. It was about many things I had never considered erotic before. But as I read I found myself imagining myself in the position of the woman in the story and I spent the next two hours reading as quickly as my eyes could scan the page with my vibrator back between my thighs. This guy is pretty good! I think I have a new favorite author.

The story was about a naïve young woman who was blackmailed by a biker. He had found some incriminating pictures and chat logs he had access to because he worked for her internet service provider. He did terrible things to that poor woman. He humiliated her and degraded her and shared her with friends and strangers alike. It was awful! And as I read it I had one huge orgasm after another imagining I was that poor young woman.

By the time I finished the story it was after midnight and I was exhausted. I did something then that I had never done before. I emailed a stranger.

The author of the story had posted his email address and invited comments from readers. On the spur of the moment, in the afterglow of several great orgasms, I emailed him and told him how much I enjoyed his story and thanked him for all of the effort he had put into it.

After I sent the email I put my computer to sleep and went to bed. Jarrod didn’t get home from his Saturday night poker game until after I was asleep.

On Sunday I made breakfast. After we ate, Jarrod went to his study to do something or other while I cleaned the kitchen. We no longer have chores around the house except for cooking our meals. We have a woman who comes in, cleans and does the laundry. We have a couple of men who do the yardwork and another man who cleans the pool.

After I cleaned up the breakfast dishes I went and checked my email. I was surprised to find a reply from the author whose story I had so enjoyed last night. I almost didn’t open it. I expected he was some dirty old man and he wanted me to chat with him or send him a nude picture or something. But I was curious so I opened it.

It was a very short, very polite response to my email. He thanked me for taking the time to write and he directed me to the site where his stories are archived in case I would like to read more of them. I most certainly want to read more of them! That man, with the help of my vibrator, was responsible for one of the most sexually satisfying evenings of my life!

I clicked on the link in his email and I was surprised to find more than ninety stories, all by the same author! Pay dirt! He has re-edited and reposted many of his stories. His work still isn’t perfect but he’s improving, He could still benefit from the services of an editor.

There were stories about all sorts of things, some of them pretty nasty. I looked through the story codes and picked out one of the milder ones and opened it. I saved the story. I book marked the site and closed my browser. Then I tried to decide if I want to read this while my husband is home. If this story is anything like the one I read last night I’m going to want to read it with my vibrator running.

I thought maybe I would just read a page or two and see if it was as interesting as the first one I read but just then Jarrod called me on the intercom to say he’s going next door for a while.

As if he isn’t already gone from my life often enough, he often spent much of Sunday afternoon either next door or down in our home theater room watching sports with our neighbor. But today, for a change, I wasn’t all that upset to learn he’s going next door for two or three hours.

I got up and pushed the intercom button and told him to have fun. Then I got out my vibrator, pulled off my shorts and sat down. I was quickly sucked into the story. Once more it started slow with excellent character development and just the right amount of plot development. By page five I was hooked.

This new story was about a man who bought a house out of bankruptcy which had been owned by a young couple who had both lost their jobs when the place they worked closed. When he went to inspect his property he found them hiding in the house. He offered them a chance to get their lives back on track. In exchange, the couple would both become his sex slaves.

The sex was very good in this story. But it was the character development that made it work. I found myself really caring what happened to these people! And once more the situations and the way the author described the emotions and the reactions of the couple to the nasty things he made them do were incredibly erotic. They weren’t always realistic. In fact, they were often implausible. But he just seemed to make it work.

I was hooked now. Soon I was spending every free moment on the computer. I spent a few minutes checking my email and an hour or two reading those stories and going through batteries in my vibrator like you wouldn’t believe.

I went back to his site, downloaded all his stories and kept them in their own file.

It took me almost two months to vibrate my way through those stories. I saved the most depraved stories for last. But I even had to read those. I couldn’t help it. I had to have more of his stories.

I read about things I would never even have contemplated before I discovered those stories. I read and was turned on by stories of rape, gang rape, bondage, blackmail, interracial sex, even incest! And I’m an only child!

There were parts I didn’t care for. I had to skim over things like sex with animals and women being peed on. But I read and was turned on by nearly everything else, even the things that shocked me.

I was actually depressed when I finally reached the end of the archive. I started back at the beginning again and started re-reading some of my favorites. But I checked back nearly every day to see if he had posted a new story.

It was at that needy point in my life when someone new started working in my office. He wasn’t new with the company. He had been brought in from one of the satellite offices. I was going to be working closely with him so when he showed up one Monday morning I was given the task of orienting him and introducing him around.

His name is Blakely Thornton but he asked to be called Blake. He has a very slight accent. He was born in England and lived the first ten years of his life there. He has just enough of an accent left to be fun to listen to. He’s very handsome, personable and extremely intelligent. He’s taller than average and when he took his suitcoat off it was obvious he works out. Wow! Even all dressed up it’s obvious he’s buff!

He has a beautiful smile. He’s quiet, reserved, but as I said, still quite personable. Everyone took to him instantly, including me. Oh, and he’s black.

As I escorted him around and introduced him the women were going crazy over him. You would’ve thought I was escorting Brad Pitt around. When he met his new coworkers he was always polite, but nothing more. And when we got back to our office he was all business. He wasn’t rude or unfriendly you understand. But he didn’t flirt or kid around. He’s there to do a job and he didn’t seem to be interested in the ladies at all.

I checked. He isn’t wearing a ring. But he didn’t talk about himself much. I didn’t know if he’s married or not.

We got along just great. I really enjoyed working with him. The day passed so quickly I was surprised when I heard people starting to go home for the evening. While engaging in casual conversation late in the day I found out he’s living in a hotel and eating in restaurants, and that he’s single. I insisted he come home and have dinner with Jarrod and me.

He was reluctant to impose but I wouldn’t take no for an answer. He finally gave in and followed me home.

On the way home I called my husband and he promised to be home on time since we’re having company. When we got to the house I found a pair of trunks for Blake and changed into my bikini, with a wrap of course. I made us both a drink and started supper. Once I had supper cooking we sat out by the pool and talked, taking the opportunity to get better acquainted.

Just before Jarrod got home, Blake asked if he could check his email on our computer. He’s waiting for word from his realtor on a condo he looked at this past weekend. Jarrod is very touchy about anyone using his computer so without thinking I directed Blake to mine.

It was not until I saw the funny look on his face when he returned to the table that I suddenly realized I had two stories by my favorite author open and minimized on my computer.

Oh Christ! He must have seen what I was reading! I hurriedly rose to get us fresh drinks. While I was doing that I snuck upstairs and looked at my computer. One of the stories, a story about a young woman about my age being raped and abused by black men, was open. I know I had minimized it when I was done masturbating to it last night.

I went back and picked up the drinks. I took a deep breath and went out to rejoin Blake. It’s still half an hour before my husband is due home and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable with my dinner guest. He just got a glimpse into one of the darker areas of my mind.

He never said a word, though. It may have been my imagination or a guilty conscience but I could swear Blake had a vaguely knowing look in his eye. But he steered the conversation to work, and innocent questions about my life and my husband. I tried to act as if I didn’t know he has looked at the story on my computer and now has a special insight into my fantasies.

I was finally able to relax a little when Jarrod got home and joined us. They got along great and while they talked I was free to finish getting supper ready. I began to notice something funny when I listened in on their conversations, though. Although the two men are approximately the same age, Blake was talking to Jarrod as though he was a much younger and less experienced man, as if he were somehow subservient to him.

He wasn’t being rude or anything. And it didn’t look like Jarrod even realized he was doing it. But it was obvious to me Blake is acting like the alpha male and their conversation was not one of give and take between two equals. Or maybe my interpretation was skewed by my fears of what Blake must think of me now.

After dinner and a bottle of wine we all seemed to loosen up a little. We went for a swim and I found myself torn between wishing I had worn a more modest swimsuit and enjoying the way Blake is looking at me. We stood together in about three feet of water and talked quietly while Jarrod went inside to check his email. I’m aware of how much attention Blake was paying to my body now and I’m embarrassed to admit it excites me to know he so obviously finds me attractive and desirable. I’m just as fascinated by his strong, smooth, muscular body.

As we stood against the side of the pool the conversation is becoming more personal and every now and then Blake would touch me as we talked. Not anything I could object to. His hand would briefly rest on mine. Or his fingers would lightly touch my shoulder. Once he held a curl of my red hair in his fingers and admired it. It was all very innocent. But I found myself tingling at his touch.

Jarrod had apparently gotten caught up in something in his study and we were left alone for a long time. Our conversation continued innocently for much of that time. Right up until Blake said, “I find your choice of reading material fascinating. I was really surprised when I saw the story you’re reading. I would have thought you were much too uptight for that sort of thing.”

I blushed until my skin must have been nearly as red as my hair! I tried desperately to think of something I could say to make it seem more innocent, or better yet make it so that it had never happened.

Finally I could only shrug and say, “They’re just fantasies that get me through the long evenings at home alone when my husband is working late or taking part in those rounds of golf and poker games that can’t be and aren’t required of people but you better smile and take part if you want to get ahead. Your first impression was correct. I actually am much too uptight for that sort of thing.”

He smiled and replied, “Really?” His hand touched my shoulder again and this time he let it rest there.

I shuddered at his touch, but for some reason I said nothing as he rested his hand on my suddenly very sensitive skin.

As we continued talking, his hand moved gently over my neck and shoulders and down my back. He never put it anywhere that was inappropriate. It was never quite a caress. But even so, I felt the warmth of his hand moving right through me. It was nearly as exciting as if he had placed it on my ass or reached under the water and cupped my vulva possessively.

I think he knew it too. He’s no longer talking to me the way he had been, as a co-worker, an equal. He’s no longer the new man at the office, unsure and eager to learn. Now he’s slipping into the alpha male role with me, too. It was subtle, but we’re both aware of it. And we’re both aware that for some reason I’m letting it happen. I wouldn’t want to have to admit it to anyone, but I’m actually kind of enjoying it. I feel as though my body temperature is rising quickly.

We had been standing there talking quietly for quite a while. His hand had come to rest on the small of my back, just above the curve of my ass and still I didn’t say a word or attempt to move away. I feel myself tingling all over from his touch. I even feel my nipples becoming erect. I’m thankful for the liner in my bra. Even with the liner, though, I’m pretty sure he can tell my nipples are now standing straight up.

Then the hammer dropped. He asked in a calm, conversational tone, “Have you ever had sex with a black man?”

I was shocked he would ask. Even if he did see the story I’m reading his question is still way out of bounds. But not only did I not tell him off, which is what I should have done. I actually answered him!

I replied, “No, Blake. I ... no.”

I’m furious with myself for letting him talk about these things this way but I seem to be powerless to defend myself. I seem to be totally unable to speak up to him even though I’m normally a strong willed young woman who doesn’t take any shit from anyone.

Just then the patio door opened and Jarrod came back out. I took a deep breath and thought, “Thank god!” I was certain Blake would have to behave himself now.

Blake smiled as Jarrod came over and set two more drinks down on the side of the pool for us. He apologized for being away so long. He had an email from his boss he had to take care of. Then he went back over to the table, sat down, sipped his drink and watched us with a pleasant smile on his face.

Blake never took his hand off of the small of my back! He sucked me back into that intimate conversation with my husband sitting nearby, just out of hearing, but watching quietly.

I kept expecting Blake to come to his senses and remove his hand or Jarrod to say something, anything to break us up. Instead, Blake quietly said, and it wasn’t a question, it was a statement, “It turns you on, though. The idea of being taken by a black man and being treated like the women in those stories really excites you.”

His hand slipped down and cupped my ass then, just for a few seconds. He squeezed it gently and then slowly returned his hand to the small of my back.

I didn’t flinch and I never said a word!!

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jarrod watching. It has gotten dark but our pool is brightly lit. Jarrod had to have seen Blake’s dark hand against my skin as it slid down slowly and then back up to come to rest once more on the small of my back.

I don’t know if I’m more shocked by Blake’s actions or Jarrod’s inaction!

Blake didn’t wait for me to answer. He said, “I checked the directory in which you keep that story. You have a lot of those stories. You have all those erotic fantasies whirling around in your pretty little head.”

He paused for a second and then he asked, “I wonder what your husband would think about you getting fucked by a black man?”

I gasped in shock at what he just said and the taunting way in which he said it. But even so, a tremor of excitement passed through my body like a bolt of lightning.

Following closely on that shock, Blake’s hand once more slid down and cradled one cheek of my ass. This time he left it there. Without turning my head, I looked toward Jarrod out of the corner of my eye. He’s sitting there watching and smiling innocently. He must surely see where Blake’s hand is! What’s wrong with him?!

The greater question, however, is what’s wrong with me?! Why am I permitting this man I just met to say these things to me? Why am I permitting this man to rest his hand on my ass? I may enjoy those kinky stories I’ve been reading but I have no desire to experience those things! Do I?!

I look a big gulp from the drink Jarrod made me. I noticed he made it stronger than usual and I started to wonder if he knows about my fantasies and is trying to loosen me up. But no, that isn’t possible. It must have just been a coincidence.

I turned to Blake and hissed, “Blake! You have to stop this! Please take your hand away.”

But I sounded weak and ineffectual even to me. Blake ignored me and I made no attempt to remove his hand or step away from him.

I was shocked when I realized I’m getting short of breath and my skin is tingling. I’m having trouble thinking straight.

After pausing long enough to make it clear he’s in charge here, not me, Blake took his hand away and smiled at me. Sounding quite calm and totally in control he said, “It’s getting late. I should be heading back to my hotel now. Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Paula. I’m going in and change now.”

He climbed out of the pool and as he stepped out onto the deck I saw the huge bulge in the front of his trunks. As he passed by I saw Jarrod notice it, too. Jarrod’s expression never changed.

I remained where I was for several minutes. I’m shocked. I’m confused. And I’m furious with myself because I realize how incredibly horny I am.

I picked up my glass and Blake’s still full glass and got out of the pool. I joined Jarrod at the patio table. Neither of us said a word for a long time.

Blake came out fully dressed a few minutes later. He shook Jarrod’s hand and said goodnight. He thanked me again for the wonderful meal and gracious hospitality. He thanked Jarrod for his generous offer and he left.

Jarrod walked him out. I was too dumbstruck to move.

When Jarrod finally returned I asked, “What generous offer did he thank you for?”

Jarrod smiled and said, “I offered him the use of our mother-in-law suite until he finds a place to live.”

I stared at him in shock. I almost asked him why he hadn’t said anything when Blake had rested his hand on my ass. The only reason I didn’t is that I would have had to explain why I permitted it. While I may not want to talk about it, I’m unable to think of anything else. The feel of Blake’s hand on my ass is still fresh in my mind. In fact, I swear I can still feel it cupping the cheek of my ass possessively. It had been very exciting. But what on earth had possessed Jarrod to sit there and smile while he watched that large, self assured black man rest his hand on my ass?!

I want desperately to ask. But until I can think of an explanation for why I stood there and submitted to him there’s nothing I can say.

Oh my god! I just realized what I did! I submitted just like one of those women in those stories! Granted, it was a very mild form of submission. But I wonder how far I would have let him go. I wonder how far Jarrod would have let him go.

We went up to our room and as soon as we got in bed Jarrod was all over me. He attacked me with more ardor than he has shown since our honeymoon. And I was just as aroused as he obviously was. I know why of course. I guess I have the answer to at least one of my questions. Jarrod permitted Blake to touch me because it aroused him!

That raises a thousand more questions. But it seems like I’m the only person with the questions. Soon after our unusually passionate lovemaking ended I returned to bed from cleaning up to find Jarrod sound asleep.

I should have said something then. I should have shaken him and woke him up. I know I won’t be able to ask any of these embarrassing questions in the light of day.

On the other hand, I don’t see how I can just forget about what happened tonight or just pretend it didn’t happen. Some things are self-evident. I was turned on by a dominant black man this evening, a man I just met for the first time today and hardly know.

But just as amazing, my husband watched Blake touch me and there can be no question how he felt about what he saw Blake do to me in the pool. It really, I mean it REALLY turned him on! When Jarrod invited Blake to stay with us did he have an ulterior motive? How far would he like to see this go? Does he want me to have sex with Blake?!

I doubt if I got more than three or four hours sleep that night but I did sleep. I know I slept because the dreams I experienced that night could have been written by my new favorite author.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.