An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell - Cover

An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell

Copyright© 2009 by Hotstepper

Chapter 4: The Private Room -Lisa, Three Men and the Voyeur

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Private Room -Lisa, Three Men and the Voyeur - The sexy and voluptuous Lisa Cornell has an appetite for sex matched only by her desire to show off her naked body as often and as lawfully as the law allows. Of course that makes Lisa the ultimate in one-night - and morning and afternoon and evenings for that matter - stands. That goes for every man she meets, with one exception, the man who shares this adventure with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This was just the way I liked it, though I suspect most sluts liked it like this. What exactly is THIS? This is being in a private room with three guys, a futon, and a shower big enough to accommodate four people and a bottle of champagne with four glasses. This is having three pairs of hands preparing to undress me while they take all sorts of liberties with my sexy body.

I was laying back on the futon, the skirt I was wearing a little longer than I usually wore and the peasant style blouse loose fitting with a revealing cleavage. Oh, and as was usually the case when I brought customers back to a private room 1 was wearing sexy underwear too.

Guy number one, names were a definite no-no, was feeding me champagne while number two was sliding the blouse off my shoulders to reveal the lacy bra trying its best to support my D-cup breasts and number three was burrowing his way under my skirt.

"So you like champagne," said number one.

"It's delicious," grinning I reached out for the large bulge I could see in the jeans he was wearing. "But I like spunk too," I rubbed the palm of my hand all over the large cock hidden there before I gripped its thickness through the rough material, "got some for me?"

Then just as I was about to undo the stud and zipper of 'one's' jeans and with 'two' about to uncover my tits and 'three' about to begin an exploration beneath the crotch of my panties I heard the protest of a familiar sounding voice. I couldn't believe it.

"Leave me alone my good man," came that cultured voice. "Richard and I have a financial agreement. Now if you will unhand me that agreement allows me the privilege of viewing Miss. Cornell taking her pleasure, I live vicariously through the bawdy adventures of this loveable slut."

'One' looked around at the sound of his voice. "What the fuck! What are you, some kind of Peeping Tom?"

Yes you're right, it was Rowan Stewart again. Not that it bothered me, I mean why should it, I was modelling for a nude painting Stewart had commissioned because there was a likeness between me and his late wife and my fee was coming from that commission. Plus if he got his jollies from watching me pose nude and fuck who was I to complain, and maybe, just maybe, he might have plans to do more than just watch. I mean whether or not he was boyfriend material I would be more than happy to spread my legs for him, though I guess if I was honest a little part of me wanted him to be my wannabe boyfriend, not because I wanted to cuckold him or anything. No that was the last thing on my mind I hate the bitches that do that to their men. I believe that if it's good enough for me it's good enough for my man, plus he's a handsome fucker and he looks like he's packing, if you get my drift. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the thought of watching him with some of the girls in the club doesn't exactly turn me off, in fact it turns me the fuck on, as does the thought of a threesome.

I grinned. "Oh don't mind my friend, he likes to watch." I giggled. "And what with me being a show-off slut I think we're a good match." By this time 'three' had removed my panties, pushed, my skirt up and was just beginning to run his tongue about between the outer lips of my horny cunt. "I mean this isn't the first time this guy has been in the club checking me out," I looked over to where he was standing with his back to the doorway staring in our direction, staring at where 'three' was tonguing my cunt and 'two' had just uncovered my tits, "though he's never been in a room during one of my private sessions before."

'One' helped me open up his jeans before sliding an impressive cock out into the open. "Well maybe he wants to join the party," he said as his pushed his erection between the welcoming lips of my already open mouth. "Of course he'll have to pay his share." I turned my head slightly as I began to take more and more of his cock and saw him glance in the general direction of where I knew Stewart was standing.

"So what d'ya say--" 'three' said "--do you just want to stand there and perve or would you like to help us fuck the slut?"

"I think I'll just watch for now my good man, if that is all right by you?" I sensed him looking in my direction. "It isn't often that I get to see Miss. Cornell with three men at a time! I mean it really is a rare privilege, so if you gentlemen don't mind."

"Well if that's your bag," laughed 'one'.

"In that case then, enjoy. I mean the guys clearly don't mind and I don't care as long as you shut the fuck up. Oh there is a third choice but then you've never joined in before so why should you start now. Now make your choice because times money." And with that I went back to sucking 'one's' cock.

Inevitably I knew that 'two' and 'three' weren't going to be satisfied with just tonguing my tits and cunt, and so it proved. 'Two' somehow found his way beneath me and seconds later I found his cock sliding effortlessly into my cunt then I felt 'three' poke the tip of his cock at my anus before he hesitated. Taking my mouth back off 'one's' cock I said, "So what are you waiting for, three holes means three cocks. Now fuck my arse," I pointed to the shower recess, "you'll find some lubrication in there."

He didn't need to be told twice and was soon returning with a tube of KY gel which he liberally applied to my arse and his cock.

Satisfied that all was right with the world once more I went back to sucking 'one's' cock and promptly forgot about Stewart and settled back to enjoy the double fucking while I took 'one's' cock in my throat until I was kissing his pubes.

It was a move designed to excite 'one', and excite him it did. "Oh God yes, YES!" he cried.

Now I had to rely on feel seeing as my mouth was full of 'one's' cock, my chin was brushing his balls and my eyes could see nothing but his curly pubic hair and his lower stomach, and feel I certainly did. First 'two' stopped fucking me while a finger, presumably belonging to 'three', began to work some more lubrication into my anus. Seconds later another finger and some more lubrication joined the first and for around twenty seconds he allowed my arse to get used to the invasion of his two fingers until finally 'three' made a request of 'two'.

"Spread those gorgeous cheeks for me mate, I think her pretty little bottom is as ready to be fucked as it'll ever be."

"Ready!" I cried taking my mouth off 'one's' cock for a moment. "You should be up there and fucking it by now. I mean I'm not exactly a virgin back there you know, so fuck me already."

And he did just that, as 'two' pulled my buttocks apart I felt the tip of his nicely sized cock at my anus. "Ahhh, just a little more but gently, yours is just a little bigger than most of the cocks I've had back there," I said before I swallowed 'one's' cock once more.

And gentle he certainly was as he slowly slid the head and a little of his shaft past my anal entrance and into my arse proper. Now all was well with world, I had one cock in my cunt, one deep in my throat and the third now slowly fucking itself up my arse. All I needed now was for 'three' to fill my arse with his cock and for the three of them to take me to heaven by all fucking me at once, and that's just what they did.

Things were as good as they could get for a good five minutes; I had my eyes closed while I enjoyed the taste of 'one's' pre-cum and the fucking rhythm that 'two' and 'three' had managed to build up as they fucked my cunt and arse. And then I heard 'three' ask the last question I expected him to ask.

"What do you say... ?" he asked. "I mean I don't know who you are but the slut obviously does. Let me guess, you must want to take my place, right?"

Right now I didn't care what happened I had all three holes filled with beautiful, glorious and deliciously hard cock and this was a distraction I didn't need. I decided things needed to be put straight, so releasing 'one's' cock from my throat and momentarily taking my mouth off it, I said, "You leave that gorgeous cock of yours right where it is ... MMM OH YEAH ... it feels really good, a treat every girl's arse should experience at least once in their life. Don't you worry about him, his name is Rowan Stewart by the way; he's had plenty of chances to sample the merchandise. Now come on you three, FUCK ME!" I looked up into 'one's' eyes. "And that includes you; you've been down my throat a couple of times, now you can treat my mouth like a cunt." I turned to 'three' standing behind me balls deep up my arse. "Come on pound my arse, fuck it hard fuck it like a cunt." I looked down. "And you underneath me, you don't have to treat what you're fucking like a cunt because that's exactly what you ARE fucking. NOW FUCK ME ... OH FUCK ... FUUCCCKKKK MEE!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.