An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell - Cover

An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell

Copyright© 2009 by Hotstepper

Chapter 3: Lisa and Maya - A double Act

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lisa and Maya - A double Act - The sexy and voluptuous Lisa Cornell has an appetite for sex matched only by her desire to show off her naked body as often and as lawfully as the law allows. Of course that makes Lisa the ultimate in one-night - and morning and afternoon and evenings for that matter - stands. That goes for every man she meets, with one exception, the man who shares this adventure with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was just as well Sarah and Louisa appeared before us; I mean you can imagine the distraction; Jason fucking Francie was bad enough but another session in the shower with this super sexy, super sensual blonde version of me was almost too much. We did make it though, with Francie's help once she had taken Jason's offering in her mouth and had dried and dressed. Maya and I both wore thongs and a garter on each leg — well the customers had to have somewhere to put their money didn't they. Everything else was the same too. Our skirts, T-shirts and G-strings were white, and for very good reason, they suited our routine for the first crowd pleasing portion of our act. It was the part of our act that the audience loved but was tough on us, but I'll get to that shortly. However it created a demand for the tables close to the stage and that pleased 'Big Dick' and Allan and that's what counted, but I'll get to that shortly too.

And then it was time. Our DJ announced us. After thanking Sarah who was leading a man into one of the private rooms he said, "And now welcome 'Fantasy's Playroom's' favourite girls, Lisa and Maya, our 'if you pay for it we'll do it' girls. Gentlemen, and ladies, I give you the goodtime girls. If you've got the time, and the money, they most definitely have the goods. Again I give you Lisa and Maya. ENJOY!"

We had fifteen minutes, which translated into three long songs. They were that important first song for the first portion of our act, the pulsating bluesy and just incredible Talking Heads song 'Take Me to the River'. It was made for stripping and the special way we always began our act, an act that always had people clamouring for the aforementioned special tables that occupied the prime spots near the stage, and it was ours, none of the other strippers dared use it. This was followed by the almost seven minutes that comprised the Skyhooks 'You Just like Me Cos' I'm Good In Bed' and the song that Maya and I loved to distraction INXS stunning masterpiece, 'Never Tear Us Apart'.

There were five of those special tables surrounding the stage; they were in a slight pit and three steps led down to them. This was designed to allow customers at the other tables a good view of happenings there, especially considering a good portion of the action took place on them. Customers didn't get to occupy these tables unless they could fill the six seats and unless they paid the extra cover charge over and above the original one that got you into the club. They also didn't get to stay there unless denominations of twenties, tens or fives found their way beneath garters.

A quick check of those tables told Maya and I that the other girls had done their job. Part of our routine when we weren't stripping or working a private room was to work the tables and to provide any assistance the girl, or girls, currently on stage required. This time the job had been to place thirty jugs of ice cold water six to a table, one to a customer.

With the girls circulating among the tables wearing just G-strings hands would wander as they moved from table to table. Mostly it was guy's hands as they found their way onto the fleshy, sexy bottoms and tits of Francie McGauran and Louisa Hendricks while the occasional one even ventured inside the G's miniscule front and onto pussy lips. Occasionally though one of the women from the tables, a quick count told me there were seven, three at one table and two at each of two others, would unashamedly allow her hands to wonder all over the all but naked bodies of Francie and Louisa.

I guess it wouldn't surprise you if I told you that such behaviour without the offer of money was generally frowned on. However in a situation like this, whether it was Maya and I or any other combination of us girls in a double act, the customers were asked not to put money up and instead save it for the girls, in this case, us.

"Ready," giggled Maya just before she kissed me lightly on the lips at the same time as we grabbed a handful of each other's all but naked bottom to the roar of the crowd.

I smiled and squeezed the chubby cheeks of Maya's arse even harder. "You mean am I ready to have ice cold water poured all over my tits and cunt?"

Maya giggled again. "Yeah, something like that which means it's just as well there are lots of willing hands ready to warm them up."

Then the thumping drum and rhythmic guitar intro of Talking Heads 'Take Me to the River' announced it was time. Moving to our left Maya jumped on the first table while I moved to our right and started at the other end. Knowing what would be happening the tables had been cleared of everything except for the jugs. As soon as I reached the table, it was one of those that had six men sitting around it, I lay down know what would be expected. It was just the signal they needed and ice water was soon poured over my tits through the thin cloth of the T-shirt and G-string. And occasionally some of the guys would push my T-shirt up over my tits while others would pull away the cloth covering my cunt and some of the icy water would find its way onto bare tit flesh and pussy lips. Fortunately brave — and kind — souls would follow the ice water with hands in an endeavour to warm up my suddenly frozen boobs and cunt. With the souls of both my feet and my shoulders the only part of my body in contact with the table I arched my body as hands and fingers began to massage my tits either through or beneath my now very transparent T-shirt while more fingers slid beneath my wet and cold and equally transparent G-string.

"Ooh gawd," I giggled, "it was cold before," I thrust my hips against fingers that were beginning to ease between my pussy lips and others that were gently toying with my clit, "but fuck, is it getting hot now." And then a couple of pairs of lips attached themselves to my nipples as hands continued to squeeze my tits. "GOD, FUCK!" I cried. Yes the managers liked us to be noisy. "That feels so fucking great and if it wasn't for the other tables I'd stay but I have to move on," I said on hearing a line of the song that I knew was a minute and forty seconds into the song. It was the indication for me and Maya to move to the next table.

It was also the signal for the six guys to place notes beneath my garters. Mostly it was fives and tens but I did see a twenty slide in there.

"Come back with Maya and the six of us will pay generously to share the two of you in one of them private rooms," said the nominal head of the table as they helped me down.

I smiled. "It's a date, two horny sluts coming up."

Maya and I moved to our next tables together, not a hard thing to do considering how many times we had worked together to these same three songs. Both of our second tables were the ones with two women at them. Now I don't know what happened to Maya but I was no sooner in position than they were pouring their icy water over my previously recovering body.

That happened in a matter of seconds and not many seconds after that both women's fingers found their way beneath my G-string as they took turns at pushing them as deep into my pussy as their palms would allow. Now how did I know that? Simple really, one of the women told the guys to leave my pussy to her and her friend, for which I was eternally grateful. Now don't get me wrong, any hand playing with my cunt is better than no hand and the same goes for fingers. But seriously, a woman's touch just can't be matched. And even if they have nails that could scratch an inch deep gash in a man's back, and from the feel of them these women certainly had that, they seemed to know just how much pressure to put on when they dragged them across the delicate walls of my pussy's interior. God their touch, especially when they scraped their nails over my G-spot was making me so fucking horny that I screamed even louder than before. Now don't for a minute think that the guys weren't doing their bit, they were. I mean hands squeezing my tits and fingers and thumbs squeezing my nipples had to have some effect and I was just working up to a climax when the two thirds mark of the song announced it was time to change to the final table and for the customers at the current one to offer up their reward.

I managed to see the regulation five and ten dollar notes placed in my garters by the guys and at first I thought that was going to be it until the other woman said, "Come on boys all that cash surely you can spare a couple of those red ones (twenties!)." They must have come across because the next thing I heard was, "Thanks guys, Tina and I know exactly where these are going."

I thought I knew exactly the spot the woman was talking about and I wasn't wrong. And yes you're right THAT is exactly where they found their home. In a few seconds I felt the cloth covering my cunt being slid to one side and I was soon enjoying the feeling of two rolled up twenties being slid between the lips of my cunt. I couldn't help but grin. Even for me there was a first time for everything. Well it's true; my cunt is no stranger to anything of a shape that made it a good fit for it. I mean you know the deal right, it wasn't ever just fingers and cocks that found their way up my always horny cunt. No I found a good use for everything from hairbrush handle handles to carrots and cucumbers — were they ever fucking tasty afterwards — and vibrators and dildos. Heavens even those plastic Coke bottles have found their way up my pussy at one time or another but never once, even in the time I had been working in this club, had money ever found its way into me. I guess I should have been grateful they didn't try to fuck me with them; you know what with paper cuts and all!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.