An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell - Cover

An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell

Copyright© 2009 by Hotstepper

Chapter 2: Fantasy's Playroom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fantasy's Playroom - The sexy and voluptuous Lisa Cornell has an appetite for sex matched only by her desire to show off her naked body as often and as lawfully as the law allows. Of course that makes Lisa the ultimate in one-night - and morning and afternoon and evenings for that matter - stands. That goes for every man she meets, with one exception, the man who shares this adventure with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I quickly made it to the street, jumped into my pride and joy. My Holden Commodore SS V-series sedan had taken a good portion of the money left me by my late father, around fifty five thousand dollars worth, but I didn't begrudge a cent of it. The colour was what Holden called phantom metallic, a silvery grey colour, it boasted a 6-speed auto with an Active Select V8, an overhead rear seat DVD player, an electric tilt and slide sunroof and satellite navigation with full colour mapping. When you threw in all of the accessories offered by the dealer you had a car that made me almost as wet as riding a long thick and deliciously hard cock every time I drove it.

I quickly headed back to my apartment where I lived alone because I preferred it that way. With nobody sharing the apartment I could come and go as I pleased. And with no boyfriend to get jealous of my frequent sexual exploits or my extremely lewd exotic dancing I could take any man, or men for that matter, home any time of the day or night. Once there I changed out of the jeans and jumper I had worn to the studio and switched to a black mini skirt sleeveless bolero jacket combination to wear to 'Fantasy's Playroom'.

The 'Playroom' was a men's club that encouraged its male patrons to bring wives or girlfriends along. It was also extremely liberal in its interpretation of the state laws regarding nudity, and sex on the premises. It also allowed any patron the freedom to become intimately acquainted with the dancers as they moved from table to table. That they were able to get away with such behaviour, especially in the several private rooms where we could take customers wanting more than that which their eyes could see and their hands, and maybe tongues, could touch, was a tribute to how well the owners of the club got on with the local constabulary.

All of this of course suited me fine. It allowed me to get off several times a night and actually get paid for it, and that was besides the fucking me and a couple of the other girls usually found ourselves engaged in, in one of those private rooms. And tonight was going to be no different.

My first port of call though, and the reason I was nearly an hour early, was the manager's office. There were two desks in there one for each of the owners and they were always there in the evening to claim their perks, that being the freedom to fuck us dancers any time they felt the need for a weekly bonus they thought was generous but us girls considered just adequate. Tonight it was the turn of me and tall blonde with a perfect 36D-24-36 figure by the name of Maya Worjinski who was destined to be my partner in a double act on stage tonight and maybe in one of the private rooms afterwards.

I didn't knock, I didn't have to. The owners knew I was coming just like they knew I would coming on their cocks which would shortly afterwards be coming in me. Walking into the office I saw that Maya was already on the job, that is if you can call being naked and bent over one of the desks having the shit fucked out of her being on the job. And the manager who was fucking said shit out of her cunt was Richard (Big Dick) Pailthorpe. And the first thing you should know about 'Big Dick' is that he didn't get that name because his name was Richard. No, he really did have a big dick and boy did he ever know how to use it, so it was no surprise to me that Maya had chosen him. Not that the other manager, his name was Allan Henderson by the way, was shabby in the dick-size or fucking department. I mean he's six years younger, three inches taller and slim where 'Big Dick' is chubby. All in all there was no such thing as a second choice in this arrangement.

"It's about fucking time you got here Lisa." He grinned as he flopped out his very respectable and very erect 8-inches. "My dick has been a bit lonely."

I giggled as I reached for the first of the two buttons holding my jacket closed. "Well it won't be lonely for much longer." I slipped off my jack revealing my white lace bra that was struggling — I mean let's face it fashionable lingerie and proper support don't exactly go hand in hand — just a little to hold in my DD tits and immediately reached for the button and zipper of my skirt. Seconds later it joined my jacket on the desk I was standing next to. I indicated my bra and the matching thong that was wet enough to allow the puffy blood filled lips of my cunt to show through and giggled. "The rest is all yours."

Allan didn't waste any time, he turned me towards the desk, placed a hand in the small of my back and pushed me it until I was a foot from it. Stopping me at that point Allan removed my bra with the practiced ease of a man who had performed the same task many, many times before he moved his hands to my hips and gripped my panties in his strong hands. At first I thought he was going to rip them from me in a manner more attributable to his joint owner, he didn't. Kneeling down he slipped the thin waistband of my thong over the cheeks of my bottom giving me ample time to feel the thin thong of the panty slide from where they it had been captured by those same cheeks. And then he kissed each buttock at about the same time as my thong hit the richly carpeted floor of the office.

"Bend over the desk Lisa," he said, "just like Maya there. Rest your head on your arms and leave a space under those lovely tits of yours. You know how much I love playing with 'em while I'm fucking your cunt."

I didn't say anything. I didn't need to. In fact I wasn't expected to. To paraphrase an old saying generally used when referring to children, both managers were wont to say and I quote, 'sluts (that's me and Maya and the rest of the strippers) should be fucked and not heard'. Oh that's not to say that we couldn't make any sound, we just weren't expected to articulate anything that even remotely resembled conversation aside from the usual grunts and groans and vulgar requests that ladies don't make but sluts are expected to.

And then suddenly the bulging head of Allan Henderson's dick entered me pushing between the inner lips of my dripping cunt. I thought then that he might stop and give me a chance to get used to him but he didn't, and really when you think about the fact that he's my boss and I'm just his slut why should he? No he didn't stop instead he thrust every one of his thick and very tasty 8-inches deep into the heart of my cunt. And then he began to pull out and I clenched my vaginal muscles around his cock to make the withdrawal more difficult and the sensations just so much more exquisite.

"UUHH, OH FUCK," I grunted as I felt every inch of his flesh as he withdrew until just the head was captured by my inner pussy lips. "FUCK ME BOSS," I cried as he gripped my hips and held me steady so he could hammer his cock back into my cunt, "FUCK ME. HARD!"

He did exactly that continuously his stomach creating an irresistible rhythm as it slapped against the fleshy cheeks of my arse. Oh God, if you're a woman and you are reading this and have a naturally slutty nature like I do then you'll know just how good it feels to be pressed over a desk while a fit strongly built stud hammers your cunt with a long, thick, delicious cock. And if you're a man and you have a woman like me —you remember don't you, DD-tits on a 38-25-37 physique — bent over a desk offering her cunt for you to fuck then you know just how good it feels to fuck such willing cunts.

As he continued to fuck me, slowing the pace so that he could last just that little bit longer, he reached forward and beneath me to grab one of my tits in each hand. Soon his hips were back pounding against the round cheeks of my arse again as he gave my cunt the savage fucking it needed and I so enjoyed. He knew what I liked and he made sure he gave it to me, and that included mauling my tits and pinching my nipples. Now I know that most women don't like having their tits savagely squeezed, but I do. And I especially like having my nipples pinched. For some reason having that done to me while getting brutally fucked sends shockwaves of pleasure through every inch of my naked body resulting in many orgasms, the first of which I could feel building up inside my pussy as he continued to pound my cunt with his cock.

"I'M COMING, COMMIIINNNNG!" I announced as I began to squeeze his cock with my vaginal muscles.

"Well of course you are," he laughed "girls like you and Maya are nothing but cum sluts." And he began to push hard against my squeezing cunt muscles his great strength allowing him to force fuck me until finally his orgasm arrives in time with my second.

"GOD, FUCK!" he cried with a laugh. "It's no wonder I love coming to work, especially when I can fuck sluts like you." And suddenly he roared as he announced his climax just before pumping several jets of spunk deep into the heart of my cunt timing it perfectly with the arrival of my second. "And look," he indicated Maya and Richard who were standing next to our desk having watched us finish off, "Dick's finished dicking Maya," and he laughed at his poor attempt at humour. "Guess you know what's coming next."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.