An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell - Cover

An Adventure in the Life of Lisa Cornell

Copyright© 2009 by Hotstepper

Chapter 6: Lisa's Audition - Rowan's Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lisa's Audition - Rowan's Surprise - The sexy and voluptuous Lisa Cornell has an appetite for sex matched only by her desire to show off her naked body as often and as lawfully as the law allows. Of course that makes Lisa the ultimate in one-night - and morning and afternoon and evenings for that matter - stands. That goes for every man she meets, with one exception, the man who shares this adventure with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was lying in bed diddling myself while I waited for the phone call that Jason Gumbleton promised to make as soon he pulled up in his car. Yes I was DIDDLING myself, you know, fingering my cunt, rubbing my thumb over my clit and allowing a couple of my fingers to slide inside, palm deep. Oh I'd been good and slept to get 'refreshed and reinvigorated' just like Jason had said, but I hadn't been able to sleep too long, I mean you know how it is, the thought of four cocks pulling a train on me kept my hands wandering between my thighs in my sleep. So I tried showering, and I'm guessing that your first thought is that that wouldn't work and you'd be right, washing my naked body after I'd been thinking about four cocks fucking me just got me hotter and I stayed in the shower until the water went cold.

That was the reason I was lying on the bed naked after the shower with my hand between my legs when the phone went off.

Quickly grabbing the phone from its cradle I pressed talk. "Lisa Cornell, is that you Jason?"

"I'm parked outside, I hope you're in full slut mode, you'll need to be. And I hope you're right about this change in plans you asked me to make."

Now if ever there was a stupid question and a stupid statement they were it. I mean fuck, if being a slut was a university course I would have passed with honours. "You know Jason for an intelligent man you ask some stupid fucking questions, and as for the change in plans, trust me. Now what should I wear?"

"Anything you like, you'll be dressed in some appropriate clothes when we get to where we're going."

"All right give me five; I'm still naked so I gotta get dressed."

Need a hand?"

"Yeah right, like that'd work, d'ya want me ready in five minutes or twenty five?"

"Twenty five minutes, Lisa I thought you knew me better than that, but your point is well taken."

It was five minutes on the dot when I walked out of my apartment building dressed in a skirt and top and the bra that I didn't want to wear but that my DD rack made essential and stepped into the back of his brand new Nissan Maxima. Oh, and in case you haven't worked it out by now the change in plans was sitting next to Jason in the front seat.

Before putting on my seatbelt I leant between the two front sets, turned my head to the right and gave Jason a smacker right on the lips with all the tongue he could take while I reached in with my left hand and tested my theory that my kisses gave men hard-ons. They did. "Ooh," I said, "I do hope that this is an example of tonight's offerings," I turned to the change in plans occupying the other front seat, "don't you agree, Francie?"

She giggled. "Does it really matter, I mean four cocks should keep that horny cunt of yours happy for as long as it takes to make this film, don't you think. I just hope that my cunt gets the workout you promised it."

"Well of course, both are cunts should leave there well and truly satisfied, plus if the client is who I think it is then I just might make him an offer he can't refuse."


It took around forty minutes to reach our destination, a very exclusive beachside property set on a large estate and I promise you every kilometre of the trip had my cunt weeping in anticipation of the fucking it knew it was going to get. Not that that was all I was excited about, I had a feeling that the four guys involved in this filmed gangbang weren't just any four but definitely had something to do with Rowan Stewart, it was too much of a coincidence otherwise. Was I really that sure, well considering events of recent times of course I was, wouldn't you be. It appeared to me that his late wife who clearly cuckolded him with his family and some of their friends was about to be replaced and that replacement was me.

We had barely slowed down when the gates opened allowing us to drive through and onto the driveway which turned out to be a full kilometre before we reached the mansion's — for that's what it was — front entrance. And believe me if my thoughts that this was more than just a porno film needed confirming the five cars that sat in prominent positions did just that. My search for a really hot car that resulted in my Super Series V8 Commodore made me a bit of a car buff and I knew that the Jaguar XKR convertible holding the prominent position was worth a little over a quarter of a million dollars. And the other four cars were nothing to be sneezed at either, a Lexus worth a good couple of hundred grand, a pretty much stock standard Mercedes — if there is such a thing, a 7-series BMW and a familiar looking Honda sports car.

It was as we pulled to a stop that Jason turned to me and grinned. "It sure makes my car look pretty average doesn't it?"

"Oh I wouldn't be worrying about it," I said with a smile as I spread my legs, hooked my skirt back and ran a finger up between the lips of my cunt until it contacted my clit, "don't matter what sort of a car they are they can still only have four wheels and take you from point-A to point-B." By this stage both Jason and Francie were turned and watching me as I fingerfucked myself. "I will tell the two of you this; those cars all prove that this is no ordinary film. It also proves that I think my thought about who is behind this little film is correct."

I stepped out of the car and when Jason and Francie also stepped out I turned to Jason and asked sarcastically. "So do we use the tradesman entrance or what?"

He grinned. "I did that when I brought my equipment here yesterday. I was told that today we would be using the main entrance, and that I was to ring the bell and wait." And he led the way to the front door taking us close to the Jaguar as he did so.

"FUCK!" I cried as I spotted its number plate. "This is really going to be fun. It's also going to answer every question I've had over the last few months."

"What do you mean Lisa?" asked Jason curiously.

I indicated the number plate which said 'EKS'. "Those letters are obviously initials, now what do you think the 'S' stands for?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I mean it could stand for anything."

I smiled, it was true it could, but I knew better. I mean I might be a slut and sexually insatiable but I'm not fucking stupid. "Yes I suppose that's true because 'S' is a pretty common letter but you've heard me mention the name of that guy that's always watching me, always around when I'm fucking someone, the guy that requested that painter paint my picture haven't you?"

"Of course, I mean you've talked about him often enough to make the rest of us think that you don't exactly dislike what he does. But his initials are 'RS' they are not the..." And then the penny dropped. "Fuck, you think that the 'S' in that number plate stands for Stewart."

I grinned. I now knew just who the Jag' belonged to. "Don't you? Tell me Jason, the guy that phoned you to organise this session, did he sound like he was an older man?"

"Come to think of it, he did sound more mature," Jason grinned, "he also sounded like a man used to getting his own way." Jason looked at me earnestly then. "Fuck, you think that..."

"I think that tonight is going to be a lot of fun." I giggled lecherously. "I'm convinced that tonight the irresistible force, me, is going to meet the immovable objects, those four men."

I turned to Francie. "Now my sweet little slut, it's time I told you the reason I wanted you to join me tonight." She looked at me and smiled waiting for me to tell her. "Unless I miss my guess Francie, you are going to experience the pleasure of one Rowan Stewart fucking that cute little cunt of yours!"

By this stage we reached the door and Jason was about to ring the bell when the door opened and a blonde with the best man made pair of tits I'd seen in a long time stood there. She looked to be about two inches shorter than my five foot nine and she had an air about her, the attitude and posture that immediately placed you three or four rungs below her on the social ladder. You know the sort right, I mean you've all met them; nose in the air, shoulders back, tits out, pisses champagne and shits caviar.

"Well, well," she said in a voice that bespoke only the best and most expensive of private schools, the sort that breeds a different kind of slut to the likes of Francie and me, "I suppose we should be grateful you managed to get here at all."

All right, if you're thinking that I should amend that previous thought to include bitch then you're probably right. But all wasn't lost, not when I saw something that confirmed most of my suspicions about what this evening had in store for me, you see, as you might have gathered by now, I was determined it would be different to whatever plans the men inside had in mind. You see I had one thing going for me that they couldn't or wouldn't understand; I didn't give a fuck about money, especially the Stewart family fortune, all I needed was sufficient to get me by from week to week and a healthy superannuation plan that would support me later in life.

So what was it I saw? Most people would miss it but not me; I'd seen it in a friend of mine a couple of years ago whenever she was around her father and her boyfriend, later her husband. It was a look, a type of behaviour, a way of walking that no amount of brash self-confident posturing could hide and I saw it in this woman, especially with her slightly downcast eyes.

"Well come on then," she took a brief look inside, now not many people would have seen the nervousness there but I did, "we've kept them waiting long enough." She turned back and for the first time she really registered that Francie was standing on Jason's other side. "Oh," she said in that manner I hated so much, her voice was dripping with distain. "I'm very much afraid you are not welcome, the gentlemen only require the presence of this ... er this..."

"My name is Lisa Cornell." I smiled. "This young lady's name is Francie McGauran and they may not require her presence but I most certainly do."

"I'm sorry but I must insist."

This time I grinned. "Oh and what are they going to do, spank me? Is that what they do to you?" This time I laughed as I stood to my full five foot nine — six foot if you counted the three-inch heels I was wearing — and looked down at the woman. "Is that what Rowan's father does to you?"

My gaze was fixed on this woman and I saw in her eyes that I had hit the nail on the head, and as was my fancy I wondered yet again about the wonders of the mind that could so naturally lord it over people she thought beneath her and yet still willingly subjugate herself to stronger-minded men. In reality of course I knew what it was, she was very much like the high-powered businessman whose escape from stress was to submit to the hands and whip of a professional woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.