A Time of Conquest and Challenge - Cover

A Time of Conquest and Challenge

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John was chosen by the Great General Hero Samuel to be his replacement. The problem is that John is a Lawyer from Earth and the rules that apply to being a Hero are open to interpretation. Can the rules for being a Hero remain when you let a Lawyer loose to challenge them? Will the Hero that Samuel saw in John emerge? What of Beth and her role as Caretaker? The questions from Time Waits for No One are answered and new challenges are revealed.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   White Male  

We arrived hand in hand. “You brought me to Earth,” She turned to me, and we kissed. I felt her body shudder as I pulled her close to me.

When we had finished, I asked “Are you feeling all right? No pain?”

She ran her hands over her body to make sure, she was not hurting anywhere. “I’m fine but you’re going to be in trouble,” She said with a playful slap to my arm.

“I’m always in trouble with the Powers that Be. They were the ones who indirectly told me you would be all right here.”

“When did they do that?”

“We were discussing how they had brought other women from Cassandra to Earth during the times of Kings and Knights, and Damsels in Distress.”

“What will they do now that I am here?” she asked with a cute little smirk on her face.

“I don’t really know. I could end up with more community service,” I gave her a quick smile and ran my hand along her arm touching her face. She responded with a small shiver.

“It’s good to see you aren’t impaired.”

“You know what that touch does to me.”

“I want to make love to you. First time on Earth you know.”

She walked around the room. “Here on the desk” she leaned over it. Then she got up and walked to the couch “Or on the couch.” She laid on it and put a leg up in a very unladylike fashion. “Or will you take me to your bed and ravish me there?”

“I might ravish you against the wall, standing up if you keep teasing me with that scrumptious body of yours.”

“You say the most wonderful things Hero of mine. And you know full well that I never tease. I love you no matter where you want to love me, my Hero.”

We loved on the couch, over the desk and in the hall and finally in my room. Slow and tender was the call for the moment. There were no restoratives here so biology ruled. It was late in the afternoon when we left to find the kitchen.

The house was warm if you were clothed but much less so when you were walking without. I wasn’t much of a cook, but we found enough to sustain us. Afterwards as much as I didn’t like it, I got her some of Samuel’s old things to wear. Wearing a Hero’s clothes the likes of General Samuel was an aphrodisiac for her.

We went on an exploration of the house; she wanted to see it all. Room by room we went through it stopping to caress and kiss as we did. I was informed that with a bedroom as big as the master one was what we would need to move into. When I started to object to it being Samuel’s I got a look and a wink which told me it wasn’t worth the effort to discuss it. I was certain that we would enjoy that king sized with a woman as beautiful as Beth.

Back in the library Beth walked around the room looking at the books. I opened the safe and put my ring in it, locking it. “What would you be doing now at Crossroads after I left?”

“I would be researching for your next mission.”

“Well I think my next mission will revolve around community service. Do you think you could help me research what is in this room?”

“I’ll help you research anywhere and anything you want.” She licked her lips.

“And that would be more than I deserve. But I have just above a basic understanding of everything concerning Crossroads and Chaos.”

“Have you read the notes that Samuel left for you in the box?” She looked at me cocking her head to the side.

“I have been so busy during all of my missions that I haven’t done that. I thought those were just little things anyway.”

“He took a long time to make that book for the next Hero. By taking him as your companion you have been given so much more than any Hero before you. You should know that Heroes start out with nothing when they go to Chaos. Oh, and your thing isn’t so little,” licking her lips as she eyed me up and down.

I had to believe that this was the real Beth. How the women of Cassandra were when they we not duty bound. I was daydreaming about what it would be like at Crossroads when I was with so many caretakers, and they were not duty bound.

“Are you there?” She interrupted my thoughts.

“Yes. Sorry. I was distracted for a moment.”

“What had you distracted?” She cocked her head again and gave me this little grin.

“Your beauty always first and then the idea of the other beautiful women who I owe a community service too.”

“It’s a good thing they have the chamber and the restoratives for you.” She gave me a lick of her lips.

“You’re not worried about all of them?”

“You are not bringing all of them here. I am here and we need to get back to the topic at hand.” She reached down and caressed me.

“Which is... ?” I returned the favor and ran my hand over her breasts lightly tweaking a nipple as I did so.

“Hard and in me.” she said in the sultriest tone I had heard from her since I met her.

So we straightened the items on top of the desk, picked up the other items from the floor and got dressed. She sat down in the chair and began to read. “As much as I like General Hero Samuel’s clothes, I would like to wear something a little more form fitting.”

“I think your skin is very form fitting?” I said kissing her neck which got the response from her body that was so enjoyable to share.

“Don’t make promises your biology won’t let you keep,” she whispered back as another small shiver crossed her body.

“I can go and find you some new clothes, but it is going to look pretty funny for me buying woman’s clothes.”

She handed me a paper. “These are my sizes. I converted them into your measurement system. You don’t have to buy a lot of them, just enough so I can get out of the house to go shopping for more.”

“So you’re planning on staying here then?”

“I can’t go back without you taking me.”

“You could get the ring and just leave.”

“You locked it away in the safe.”

“Ah, you’re a Damsel in Distress then. Think they will send a Hero to rescue you?” I kissed her again and her body responded.

“I don’t know. When a Hero has the Damsel, I have never heard of them sending another Hero to rescue her.” She was back in my arms.

We went to my room. Beth gave me the once over to make sure I was presentable for public consumption. Then I retrieved my wallet and keys.

I went on my way ending up at a little boutique where I wasn’t exposed to a large number of people watching me buy women’s clothes. One of the sales ladies came over and took pity on me. I dodged her questions about why I was buying these other than to say I liked to surprise my fiancée. I think the list of her sizes helped cast off some of her thoughts about me wanting these things to wear. Over an hour later with a good sized dent in my credit card I was on my way.

I couldn’t resist so I drove over to Wonder Burger and got us some food. There was just something about those burgers that made my life complete. I called out to Beth when I opened the door, and she appeared from the library. I brought more bags to the door, and she took them from me. Finally, I brought the food and had her sit down at the table. I presented her with her first of what I hoped would be a lifetime of wonder burgers including a strawberry milkshake to make the meal complete.

“Is this what you were eating when you’re here alone?” I detected something wrong in my version of paradise.

“What’s the matter with it? You haven’t even tried it.” I think I would be guilty of what non-Hero’s would call whining.

She was kind enough to eat it and not say anything to discourage me. But I knew that my days of eating them were numbered. She did enjoy the shake, though. So there might be some hope.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“You’re not eating a balanced diet.”

“I thought I would make it up by eating you.” I gave her a smirk and a wink.

“I am your caretaker everywhere you are. You need better habits here to be ready for battle on Chaos.”

“You’re not making this any fun.” I gave her a small frown.

“Heroes don’t pout and we will have more fun later. This is very important.”

“You are sounding like my mom.”

She stood up and dropped her clothes. “Do I look like your mother?”

So we picked up the trash from the floor after we got off the table. That of course was after we had gotten ... Never mind, you get the idea, I’m sure.

We took the bags of clothes up to the master bedroom and then we went into the shower to clean up. There were no restoratives here and try as we might I was just past being recovered.

I did make sure that she enjoyed her time while we showered and dried off. Then we went into the bedroom to open up what I had bought. I had the assortment of bras and panties, a couple of dresses, some slacks, blouses, and a jacket. I remembered some shoes at the last minute but had to guess at their sizes.

There was one bag left, and she reached for it. I think I blushed a little when she opened it. I had bought a bit of risqué clothing: a widow maker, fishnet stockings and CFM pump.

“You like this?”

“I bought it. So the question is do you like it?”

“I like anything you get me, my Hero.”

“Do you want to try it on?” I asked.

“I thought your biology was finished for the day.”

“Who knows what the extra visual stimulation might do. I understand we Heroes are a virile lot.”

She left with the bag of them and came out from the bathroom a few minutes later. My biology was certainly stimulated, and I showed her just how much. She was trying to remove the pumps and stockings when I told her to leave them on.

We didn’t leave the room until late the next morning. She took off the pumps before we went to sleep but left on the rest. During the night, she would run her leg with those fishnets over me until I woke up. We had a slow loving time before we got up and showered together.

Finished eating breakfast, we were cleaning up the dishes when she took my hand. I looked into her eyes, and she said. “I’m pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.