Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Alejandro was very happy. Not because Raul had returned with the million dollars but because the shadow that had followed the gringo bitch had just called and said she had just arrived back home. She had made no stops along the way. The million dollars was just chump change compared to the money he made smuggling drugs across the border.

Good he thought, with six of them to capture her, she would soon be joining her husband here.

He had no intention of releasing either of them. As soon as Jack gave him the information about the cameras, he fully intended to kill them both.

Maybe I'll let the chicos have a little fun with her first but in the end she will die along with her asshole husband, he thought. Putting those cameras up had been very bad for his business.

He stepped into the larger room and looked around in pride. There was millions of dollars worth of heroin, cocaine and marijuana stored here. Soon the flow would start again. By one of the walls, a man was strung up. Shackles on his arms held them wide and he dangled a few inches above the floor. He was naked and was covered in bruises and cuts over almost all of his body. His head hung forward in unconsciousness. Alejandro walked up in front of him. He nodded to one of the four guards standing there and the man picked up a pail of water. He pitched the water on the man bringing him awake.

"Hello Jack, ' said Alejandro. "Did you enjoy your little slumber?"

"We need to talk some more Jack. I need that frequency that disrupts those cameras," he said in a pleasant voice.

"Never, you can kill me but I will never give it to you, ya fuck," Jack said defiantly.

"Aw Jack. What am I to do with you? Such defiance." Alejandro said in a mock sympathetic voice.

"Maybe you will change your mind when your misses joins us. I'm sure you will think different when you watch her raped repeatedly in front of you."

He turned to the man with the pail. "How about it Juan? Would you like to have a little white pussy or maybe you would prefer her ass? I hear she has very white and tender thighs. Wouldn't you like to slide between them and fuck her in front of her old man?" Alejandro asked but did not expect an answer. He already knew the answer. Juan just smiled.

"You leave her alone you, fucking animal, ' Jack said in a snarl.

"No can do Jack. No can do," Alejandro said and turned to walk away.


The three women crept closer. Two guards stood watch outside the warehouse door. Both were armed with Uzis.

"What's with these people and their machineguns? Jesus, they have more arms than a combat troop." Roxy complained softly. "Are we ready?" she asked.

Mel and Amy nodded.

The women flashed across the space that separated their hiding place from the two guards and attacked. Mel was the first to arrive. She leaped onto the man before he could bring his gun into play. She grabbed his head as he tumbled backwards and twisted. So vicious was her twist that she didn't just snap his neck, she decapitated him. Amy and Roxy took the other guard out in almost as grisly a fashion. Amy closed her hand around his throat and Roxy gutted him. The whole attack had taken place with little noise.

Amy stepped to the door and peeked inside through its small window. "Fuck. There must be thirty damn guards in there. And every fucking one of them has an Uzi," she told the other two softly.

They drew their laser pistols and stood behind Amy as she twisted the doorknob. At first, it resisted but soon the locking mechanism snapped. Amy thrust the door wide and tumbled inside. She rolled on her stomach to one side so Mel could follow her. Mel did the same rolling to the other side. Roxy leaped through the door and dropped to her belly. All three fired at once in a slashing motion. Five of the guards instantly dropped, cut to pieces. There was a brief pause as the lasers recharged and then a second burst flashed out. Five more guards that were diving for cover never made it.

The three women rolled to new positions to fire again. The whole warehouse erupted as Uzi after Uzi opened up in return fire. Chaos reigned as guards scrambled for cover firing as they went. As the first shots rang out, Alejandro had thrown himself to the floor. He crawled behind one of the crates of drugs and from its safety, surveyed the situation. A third of his men were down already and the battle had just started.

There were only three of them and all of them were cunts, he saw.

How could this be happening? What the hell were they firing?

It was silent and yet very deadly. Alejandro was not a stupid man. Lasers. They were armed with lasers.

He didn't know how they got lasers that small, but that was what they had to be. His men were being decimated. He needed to give his men some type of edge. A thought struck him. Lasers did not function well in water, it scattered the light beams. He crawled to the switch box and pulled a lever down. The fire suppression system was activated. The sprinklers mounted on the ceiling began sending a deluge of water down. Some of his product would be ruined but most of it was sealed and would be protected. If this allowed the three bitches to be killed by his men, it would be a small price to pay.

The women had rolled until each of them was behind a covering crate. Amy pressed the trigger on her laser and watched in dismay as the beam scattered, becoming ineffective. Damn, she thought, these things don't work in water. At least the assholes had stopped firing too. They finally had figured out that they didn't have any exposed targets and spraying the area did not accomplish anything more than wasting ammunition.

Mel and Roxy discovered their laser didn't work either.

I guess we will have to do this the hard way, Amy thought.

Amy got Roxy's attention and through a series of hand-signals, made her intention to take the defenders out by hand clear. Roxy in turn passed the signals on to Mel. Amy holstered her pistol and began to creep forward. Though the downpour of water precluded them using their pistols, it did not prevent physical attack. The deluge of water hampered vision on both sides but the vampires still had their acute sense of smell.

Amy crawled silently forward and then got behind one of the defenders. The first he knew that she was even there was when hands grabbed him on both sides of his head. They twisted and snapped his neck, letting him slide silently to the floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.