Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The phone rang and Amy picked up the receiver. Roxy was on the other end. Amy exchanged pleasantries with Roxy and could tell from her voice that something was wrong.

"What's wrong Roxy. I can hear it in your voice. Something's not right. What is it?" Amy asked.

Roxy was silent for a second before she said, "We could use your help down here."

"I'm going to put you on speaker so Sam can hear too." Amy pressed a button and then set the phone down. "Now go ahead," she prompted.

"Jack and Tracy are friends of ours. They live about a mile away from us. We met at a neighborhood get together and just hit it off. He is an executive officer at Paleen Manufacturing and she works there also as a technician. They build and supply security cameras, especially ones used along the Mexican border. I went over to visit the other day and Tracy was acting strange. She was very depressed and quiet. This is not like Tracy. She is normally bubbly and even boisterous. When I first asked, Tracy told me nothing was wrong but when I persisted, she broke down and cried on my shoulder."

"Jack has been kidnapped. He vanished several days ago. His kidnappers finally contacted her and demanded a million dollars as a good faith down payment. She was told that more money would be demanded once this was received and before Jack would be released. That was not the only thing they demanded though. They demanded that all the security cameras along the border be made to malfunction. They told her that if she tried to contact any of the authorities they would know and she would start receiving pieces of Jack in the mail. They told her they would be watching her house and if any strangers showed up they would consider them police and start cutting pieces from him. To emphasize their point, Jack's left little finger was included with the instructions."

"They told her that she had a week to raise the money and get the cameras disabled. They would contact her at the end of that week and give her further instructions. Amy, they also told her that if she did not comply completely, they would kidnap her too and kill both her and Jack."

"Amy, I don't have any proof but I think Jack has been kidnapped by a drug lord in Mexico. I just have a gut feeling. I was a cop and then an FBI agent and I learned to trust my feelings. If what I suspect is true, then the authorities would be pretty much powerless even if Tracy contacted them. But if you and I got involved, we wouldn't be so limited, now would we?"

"Does Tracy know that you are a vampire?" Amy asked.

"No, she doesn't even know I am an ex-cop. She just thinks Chuck and I are a couple of people who got rich by making great investments and are living the good life here." Roxy chuckled.

What about me? What can I do to help?" Sam piped up.

"You and Chuck need to guard Tracy and then you are very good at finding things on the computer Sam. I think Tracy's life is in great danger," Roxy said.

"How about if I bring Mel?" Amy asked.

"That would be great if she is available. Those fuckers won't know what hit them if they are faced by three vampires," Roxy snarled.

"We'll leave tonight. I'll call Mel and see if she can come right after we hang up," Amy promised.

"Good, then I can expect to see you in a couple days then. I will do a little snooping around in the mean time. Bye dears," she said and hung up.

Amy called Mel and told her of the situation.

"I'll be there in a couple days. I have a lot of leave time coming already. If my boss won't let me off, then I will just quit. It's not like I need the money after all. My investments, thanks to Sam, are doing very well and then there is Sean. He worth a butt load of money too and I know he will share," Mel laughed.

"The only reason I work there is for the fringe benefits, if you know what I mean. I've made enough connections there that the supply of blood would still be available. My biggest obstacle is going to be Sean, baby. I'll just use my feminine charms to get my way there." Mel giggled. "See you in a couple days. I'll call and let you know which flight I'll be arriving on." She hung up. Amy and Sam started packing and left that night.

Two days later, they drove up in the driveway at Chuck and Roxy's. Chuck greeted them at the door and ushered them into the great room. They were surprised to see that Mel was already there. After exchanging greetings, Mel explained her early presence.

"I went to work and had a meeting with the hospital director. I told him that a friend needed me and that I was going. He started to protest but when I told him that if he refused my leave I would quit. That really didn't bother him but when I told him that if he made me quit I would tell my boyfriend and buy his fucking hospital and the first thing I would do when I got back would be fire his ass. That made a definite impression. He knows who Sean is and he knows Sean could do what I threatened. He told me to take as much time as I wanted and that my job would be waiting when I got back," She laughed then continued.

"The next thing was to convince Sean to let me go. I fucked him silly and then told him if he didn't let me go, he wouldn't be getting any of this for a long, long time," She held her hand to her crotch and giggled. "He reluctantly agreed but he has no idea that I am here to do more than just visit. I know the threat to withhold my charms wouldn't be nearly enough to convince him if he thought I would be in any kind of danger," she finished.

Sam shook her head. "Mel, you are a wicked little bitch. You know that don't you? Anything to get Mel's way," Sam laughed.

"Of course. I was wicked before and then I met Amy. She is an excellent teacher. I learned a lot more," she said and grinned at Amy.

They all roared in laughter and then got down to serious business. They began planning the next steps. The next day they began gathering materials they deemed needed. Nobody paid any attention to the gum-chewing telephone repairman that worked on the junction box. Chuck finished his work, packed up his tools and left. Tracy's phone was now tapped. Sam made final entries and tapped into the supposed un-tappable cell phone calls to Tracy's phone. Mel had smuggled five new-model laser pistols in her luggage and handed them out to each team member. She had borrowed them from Sean's plant, without his knowledge of course. She would explain to him at a later time her need for them, if they were missed. These pistols were very small, about the size of a single-shot derringer, but they were just as deadly as the older larger models.

Amy went out and rented two rental cars and purchased five disposable cell phones. Sam programmed them so that each member was reached by pressing a single number. Tracy was able to secure the million dollars and placed it in a suitcase in one-hundred dollar denominations, per instructions. They had discussed bugging the suitcase of money but discarded the idea, not wanting to take the risk of the kidnappers discovering it. Instead, Amy rented another car. Mel, Roxy and Amy would drive separate cars when they shadowed the kidnappers. It was doubtful they would notice the tail if all three cars took turns keeping them in sight. It was a risk, but one they would have to take.

With all preparations completed, the team waited for a phone call. The call came. Tracy answered it and was given instructions. Chuck and Sam listened in and recorded the instructions word for word.

Tracy placed the suitcase of money in the back seat of her car and set out driving, following the directions she had been given carefully. She had tears in her eyes and was completely oblivious to the three cars that shadowed her. Following instructions, she drove south on Hwy 281 until she was on the other side of Johnson City and turned into the deserted rest area. Amy drove past the rest area, pulled to the side of the road and turned out her car lights. Roxy pulled to the side just before the rest area and also turned out her lights. She got out of the car and put up the hood when Mel pulled up in front of her, turned around and nosed her hood close to the hood of Roxy's car. Mel got out of her car too and opened its hood. They strung out a set of jumper cables pretending to be jump-starting Roxy's car. They called Amy.

"We're in place," Roxy said simply and hung up.

Amy got out of her car and in a blur of motion ran into the rest area. She found a spot with a good view of Tracy's car and settled in to wait. A short time later, another car pulled into the rest area. It drove past Tracy's car slowly and then pulled in at the other end of the rest area.

Raul took one more look around the deserted rest area and then nodded to the three thugs who accompanied him. They all four got out of the car. The three thugs fanned out into the surrounding area each of them carrying an Uzi machinegun. Raul walked toward Tracy's car. He was not really worried about a trap. Alejandro, his boss, had assured him that if the gringo bitch had gone to the FBI or local authorities, they would know. Alejandro had a source high up in the ranks of the FBI.

He walked up beside the car just to the rear of the driver's door. "Get out slowly bitch, with your hands out in front of you," he said when he was close enough to be heard. "You better not have any kind of weapon because if you do, I will kill you right here and your husband will die also although not nearly as fast." He placed his hands comfortably on the 9mm pistol tucked into his waistband.

Tracy opened the door and slowly got to her feet to face him and put her hands in the air when she was facing him.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"In the trunk," she murmured.

"Good, then back up slowly," he commanded. When she was near the front of the car, he told her to halt and then stepped over to the driver's door. He reached in and pushed the button for the trunk release. He drew his gun and stepped backward until he could look into the trunk and saw the suitcase. He took it out and set it on the ground.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.