Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The weeks passed and finally the two women consented to visit again. Sam and Amy arrived in their RV Friday evening. Sean welcomed both of them with a hugs and kisses, then explained that Mel was still working but would be home after her night shift was over. The three of them visited through the night until Mel arrived home early Saturday morning. After warm greetings were exchanged and they visited a while longer, all four of them went to bed.

Sam awoke at the feel of Amy's soft hands tugging at the waistband of her panties. It was late afternoon Saturday.

"Is someone horny?" She whispered to Amy without opening her eyes. She lifted her hips and allowed Amy to slide her panties down her legs. When they had been removed and Sam was now completely nude, Amy snuggled up against her. She hungered for the sweet taste of Amy's lips to be pressed against her own and puckered in anticipation. She did not have to wait long. Amy's hair brushed across her face and then their lips met. Amy's hair formed a veil over them. Amy's tongue forced her lips apart as it sought to enter Sam's mouth.

Sam opened her mouth willingly and welcomed the sweet taste of her lover inside. Amy's hand gently caressed her breasts and belly. Her body relished the touch of her lover and the fires of arousal ignited within her. Amy broke her kiss and took Sam's hand in her own.

"Come," she whispered, urging Sam to follow her as she crawled from bed.

Amy made her way toward the door. "Where are we going?" Sam asked.

"You will see," Amy answered.

Sam resisted Amy's pull. "Amy please let me at least put on a robe. We are not at home," Sam begged.

Amy stood by impatiently as Sam shrugged into a robe and then grabbed her hand again. She led her out the bedroom door and down the dark hallway. Though it was daylight outside, the basement was pitch-dark. Sam could not see anything, she could only follow blindly behind Amy's gentle pull. Her vampire ability allowed Amy to see as she led Sam down the hall.

Sam let Amy lead her blindly. She did recognize it when they rode up in the elevator. She stood for a moment when Amy stopped then followed once more. She heard a door slide open and then she allowed herself to be led once more.

"We're here," Amy whispered.

"Where is here?" Sam asked.

Sam questioned but did not resist as Amy pulled her robe from her shoulders and tossed it aside. Amy's hands began to caress her, driving all other thoughts except the pleasure they were bringing her from Sam's mind. Her chestnut hair was pulled to one side and lips began to gently brush the back of her neck and shoulders. She leaned back against the warm body that stood behind her and sighed in contentment. Her hips began to rock back gently against Amy as her arousal increased.

Suddenly the area was bathed in pale light. Sam's eyes had become mere slits as the gentle hands caressed her. They flew open as the darkness was dispelled by light. She took in the scene before her and her eyes grew even wider. They were beside the pool.

"Why Amy? Why is it so important to you to make love to me by Sean's pool.

"It is my wish. Would you deny me my wish Sam?" Amy asked in a whisper in turn.

"You know I would do most anything for you Amy. If this is your wish. If you want to make love here, then I will try to comply." She removed her hands, which had automatically attempted to cover her womanhood and breasts. Her hands reached back, caressed Amy, and she opened herself entirely. Her eyes closed and she concentrated on the pleasure Amy was giving her.

"Snap, snap, snap."

"What was that noise?" Sam asked with her eyes still closed.

"Nothing babe," Amy lied.

Mel heard a slight noise in the hallway. Carefully she extracted herself from Sean and crawled out of bed. When she went into the hall, she heard nothing. Mel went down the hall and up the stairs into the great room. She stood in silence for a moment and heard slight noise coming from the direction of the game room.

If somebody is burglarizing us they are in for a nasty surprise, she thought and smiled while her fangs grew larger.

She tiptoed toward the game room silently in the darkness. Silently she entered the room and then froze. There just outside by the pool, were Amy and Sam. Amy was behind Sam and holding her as her fingers roamed over Sam's body. It quickly became obvious to Mel that Amy was pleasuring Sam as she saw Sam's hips start to rock in ageless rhythm. Then she heard the snap of the camera and she almost laughed. Amy was taking pictures of them making love. Mel knew she should leave but the idea of watching was too tempting. She stood motionless in the dark and watched.

Amy's hands caressed Sam's breasts and rolled her nipples. Sam moaned softly as her arousal increased. Amy's other hand caressed Sam's pussy and then two of her fingers slipped between her folds. Sam's rocking hips increased in tempo. She felt her hair brushed to the side and then Amy began to lightly brush her lips over Sam's neck and shoulders.

Amy sensed Mel's presence and looked right at her. Rather than stop her lovemaking with Sam though, she just smiled and continued. Sam spread her legs more to allow Amy easier access. She placed her hand on Amy's but she did not try to stop Amy from pleasuring her. She just let her hand gently ride on Amy's and follow its motion. Her other hand reached around and locked onto one of Amy's butt cheeks, forcing Amy's hips to follow hers in a grinding motion.

A deeper and louder moan issued between her lips. Amy built her to ever-higher plateaus of pleasure.

"I don't know why you want to make love to me here standing up but please don't stop. It feels far too good for you to stop," Sam whispered and then moaned again even louder.

"Come for me baby. I can feel you getting wetter. I love you," Amy whispered back. Amy found Sam's clit and started to rub it with her thumb.

"Oh God," Sam moaned as her climax struck. She shuddered and shook in Amy's arms as it rippled through her. Mel watched in fascination as Sam's dangling navel piercing danced and swayed as her stomach shook in time to the ripples of orgasm passing through it. Sam's knees became limp and she would have fallen if Amy had not been holding her up. She did not even hear the snap of the camera as it took picture after picture of her in the throws of orgasm. When her orgasm had ebbed and she was able to stand on her own again, she spun around and pressed her lips to Amy's.

Mel slipped further back in the dark room and then tiptoed away to the stairs. Watching Amy make love to Sam had made her own desires become unbearable. She went down the stairs and almost ran down the hall to her room. She crawled into bed with Sean and snuggled up to him. Her hands caressed over him and she fondled his cock until he awoke.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.