Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next afternoon they gathered at the table to have tea. The women decided to do what most women do, explore the shopping in the area. Sean begged off saying that he had other things to do, such as ordering the new drapes Amy had suggested.

The three of them were walking toward the car when Sam spotted a rare-book store. She handed her packages to the two women and darted inside like a kid in a candy store. Amy and Mel went to the car, put the packages inside and walked back to join Sam.

Jeanie was a very pretty fourteen year old. She was well developed for her age and could easily pass for eighteen with long flowing black hair and huge brown eves. She left the mall headed for the bus stop. She had come to the shopping mall with her girlfriend but her girlfriend had gotten a call earlier and had to leave, therefore Jeanie was alone. She met the two pretty women walking toward the mall entrance that she had just left and they exchanged smiles.

Dusk was just starting to fall as Jeanie passed a darkened alley on her way to the bus stop. She was unaware of the young punk that stepped out of the shadows behind her until a hand clamped over her mouth and an arm wrapped around her waist lifting her from her feet. She dropped her cell phone that she had been carrying onto the sidewalk. Kicking and struggling, Jeanie was carried back into the alley shadows behind a dumpster.

Five more thugs waited there. They grabbed her arms and held her. The hand covering her mouth was removed and Jeanie took a big breath, preparing to voice a scream of terror and summon help. The hand over her mouth was promptly replaced by a sand-coated oily rag, which was stuffed roughly in her mouth. There was a rip and a piece of duct tape was placed over the rag, holding it in place.

As she was held helpless by four of the punks, another one reached up and grabbed her button type blouse at the collar. His eyes met hers and she saw only lust and violence in them. His hands pulled apart, popping the buttons off her blouse causing it to gape open. He reached in and grabbed her bra and pulled his hands apart again, snapping it at the narrow strip of cloth that joined the two cups. Her breasts spilled out and he ran his rough hands over them all the while smiling suggestively at her. He reached down and pulled her mini skirt up around her waist then ripped her panties off with a tearing, rending sound. He tossed the ruined material to the ground and then pressed his hand to her pussy.

Tears of helplessness and fear rolled down Jeanie's eyes. She realized that she was about to be gang-raped here in the alley and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Jeanie was a virgin, which the punk soon discovered when he stuck his fingers in her.

"I get her first. She's a virgin. I get to pop her cherry," he hissed.

The thugs pulled her to the ground, two of them held her arms pinned above her head, two more of them spread her legs wide. The one who had stripped her began unfastening his belt, while the remaining punk stood by and watched. His eyes were cold and uncaring. Worse than all the rest.

He pulled out a switchblade knife and flipped it open. "I get to do the bitch when everyone is done with her. I can hardly wait to see the cunt bleed and her eyes grow dull in death while I fuck the hell out of her. We can dispose of her body right here in the dumpster and leave before anyone even knows what has happened."

"Dead girls can't identify or testify against their rapists bitch," he finished and spat on her.

Jeanie's blood froze in her veins. Not only did they intend to rape her, they intended to kill her. The punk finished undoing his belt and dropped his pants. He got to his knees. She closed her eyes not wanting to watch what was about to happen.

Amy heard the cell phone clatter to the sidewalk. A sound that normal human ears would not have heard. Mel caught just a flash of movement from the corner of her eye.

"Where's that girl that we just passed?" She asked.

Amy heard a ripping noise coming from the alley. "I don't know but I think we better find out. I am getting a bad feeling."

They rounded the corner just in time to see the punk with his pants around his ankles drop to his knees. They took in the scene in an instant. The punk with the knife looked up just as they came into the alley.

"Well boys, it looks like this is our lucky night. Three bitches instead of one. Get them before they run for help," he growled.

"Be right back sweet cheeks," the punk with his pants down said and slugged Jeanie in the side of the head, knocking her senseless. The six of them converged on Amy and Mel, spreading out and trying to cut off any exit from the alley. They were very surprised when instead of trying to run, the two women charged.

What happened next was a blur of motion, with punks flying through the air to collide with the walls and sink to the ground or slide several feet across the ground. None of them got up except Jim, the one with the knife. He stared in disbelief at his buds lying all over, moaning and whimpering in pain. He scrambled to his feet and brandished his knife as the taller of the two small women approached. Her blond hair was mussed slightly but what drew his attention was watching her blue eyes turn red with coal-black pupils. Terror gripped him. She came closer and he swung his knife with the intent of burying it in her gut and ripping upward. Her reaction was so fast he couldn't even see her movement. He just knew that one moment he was thrusting his knife at his target and the next, his arm and hand came to an abrupt stop. Her tiny hand grasped his and then to his to his horror, despite his greatest efforts to prevent it, his hand turned. She forced it back and with a burst of strength, made him stick himself in the groin.

Jim howled in pain. He released the knife and cupped his bleeding manhood. Amy picked up the knife from the ground and with two fingers and her thumb snapped the blade off. She pushed him to the ground and tossed the broken knife on top of him.

"Aww, does it hurt? I guess you won't be using that weapon for a while, if ever." She said in a voice of mock sympathy and pointing to his bleeding crouch. She did not expect an answer.

Satisfied that Jim was no longer a threat, he was far too busy trying to staunch the flow of blood from his crotch, Amy turned and walked over to the next punk. This one had struck the wall about eight feet up. There was a trail of blood where he had slid down to a sitting position against the wall. His eyes were closed and he was clearly unconscious.

Probably a concussion, she surmised and walked to the next.

Mel dropped to her knees by Jeanie. "Are you ok?" she asked.

Jeanie's eyes were almost as big as silver dollars. She had regained her senses in time to watch the two women tear into the thugs. She still could not believe she had seen bodies flying in all directions. Jeanie looked up at Mel and nodded.

"You're safe now Hon. These punks won't bother you any more," seeing the fear in Jeanie's eyes, she added. "We won't hurt you either."

She reached out her hand and helped Jeanie to a sitting position. "I know they ripped your clothes and probably violated you with their hands but did any of them have intercourse with you?" Mel asked.

"N ... n ... no," Jeanie finally managed.

"Good. We're going to take you home. Let me help you to your feet." Mel said.

Sam started to walk by at the end of the alley. She heard the moans and groans coming out of it and looked closer.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed as she took in the scene.

"Sam, go get the car please and pick us up here." Amy ordered.

Sam vanished to comply, running toward the car.

Amy checked the next punk. He was lying on the ground, dividing his time by holding his broken arm and moaning about his broken ribs. The next punk was nursing a broken leg. Another was out cold. The way his arm was folded under him, it was no doubt broken too. Amy turned and headed for the last punk.

Juan had struck his head and then slid down the wall. He was in a sitting position. These cunts were unbelievable, he thought. He reached into his waistband and pulled out the gun he had there. He took aim quickly and fired at the bitch that was kneeling beside the girl they had planned on having fun with. The bullet struck her in the shoulder and knocked her to the ground.

He could not believe his eyes when she got up and sprang to her feet. One second she was across the alley from him and the next she was in his face. She put her hand on his and with her other, ripped the gun from his hand.

"Ouch," she said. Her hand tightened around his gun hand like a vise and crushed it like a beer can. He screamed in pain. She released it and holding the gun up for him to watch bent the barrel into a "U" shape before tossing it into his lap. His screams of pain continued until she slapped him with such force that it snapped his head to the side and broke his lower jaw.

"Quickly. We must leave here before someone comes to investigate the gun shot," Amy said as she bent over and lifted Jeanie into her arms. Just then, Sam pulled up in the car at the alley entrance. Amy dashed for the car with Jeanie. Before she followed, Mel turned to the sprawled punks.

"I trust you won't tell the truth about this. How would you ever explain how two small women kicked your asses. The macho bullshit you live by wouldn't allow that. I will remember those gang tattoos on the back of your necks. If I ever see any of you again, I won't be so nice to you," she laughed and dashed after Amy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.