Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day the phone rang. Amy answered and was not surprised to hear Sean's voice on the other end.

"Hi Wicked," he said.

Amy snickered. "I presume that is my new nickname since you call me that all the time instead of Amy. I hear you seduced my girl this weekend and had your way with her."

"I'm not really sure but that 'I' was the one being seduced. She uses her teasing, torturing ways and her sexy body to get whatever Mel wants. I think she has a very good teacher Wicked," he said and chuckled.

Amy snickered again. "You can't be referring to me. I'm completely innocent."

"Yeah right," he said, letting her know in unspoken words just how much he disbelieved her.

"Let me get little miss Melanie for you," Amy laughed.

"Wicked, before you put her on the phone, we need to talk. I am sure that Mel has told you that I wish her to live with me. I love her Wicked. I want her around me all the time. I know that she loves me too. I know Mel has umh ... special needs ... I need you to help me make sure I provide them. For example, I know she is very sensitive to sunlight. Wicked ... Amy, is there any way you and Sam can come out here with her for a visit and help me make the necessary arrangements? I want her to be comfortable here. Besides, I would like the two of you to see my house anyway," Sean asked.

"I'll need to talk to Sam but we would probably be able to come visit if you want us to. I know you have invited us in the past. I can help a little here with the sunlight sensitivity thing. Let me go get her now because I know she is anxious to hear from you." She said and placed the phone down carefully.

"Mel dear, your sweetie is on the phone," Amy shouted knowing well that Sean would hear.

Mel came at a near run to the phone.

Normally a vampire became more tolerant of sunlight over time. That was why Amy was much more so than Mel was. The tolerance of a new vampire could however be increased by consuming the blood of an older vampire. Amy was willing to share her's with Mel but she needed to replace what she gave. She was faced with hunting daily or ... getting it from Sam, who could easily manufacture new blood in her body with Amy's help.

"Sam Honey, we need to talk," Amy said. Sam was seated and working on her computer when Amy walked up behind her. Amy reached out with her hands and began to massage Sam's shoulders.

Mel dropped to her knees and took the proffered wrist that Amy held out. As she sank her fangs in and drank, Amy ran her fingers through Mel's hair. When Amy had let her drink all that she could afford to give, she ordered Mel to "stop".

Later Amy replenished her blood loss from Sam. This practice was repeated each day. Mel's resistance to sunlight increased, even if it remained far less than Amy's own. As to Sam, well new puncture marks decorated her thighs and an almost permanent smile graced her face.

Mel did not have a lot of furniture to move, only the makeup table and chair that Sam had given her and few small odds-and-ends she had collected over the months but she had a lot of clothes and shoes. They rented a small U-haul trailer and hooked it up behind the RV for the coming journey.

Sam picked up the mail from their post office box in town and when she returned she called Mel to the kitchen table. She handed her a package saying only, "This one's for you dear."

Mel opened the package and when she removed the contents her eyes got huge. The contents included, a drivers license with the name Melanie Bedford on it and her picture, a diploma from a local college giving her a degree in nursing, a social security card and a birth certificate in the name of Melanie Bedford.

She looked at Sam with her mouth dropped open.

"You knew that you were going to have to assume a new identity Mel. Congratulations you are now Melanie Bedford, Amy's sister. The degree should get you in the door to get a job at a nursing position anywhere you choose to go. Amy and I just want to give you a head start," Sam smiled.

Of course all the documents were forgeries but they were totally indistinguishable from real ones.

"But Sam, I don't have a degree in nursing. I've never even been in college," Mel said.

"No Mel. However, the amount of studying you have done online would qualify you for a degree at any college. You know more about nursing than most students that are given actual degrees. You need to get a job once you move to Barstow. You didn't think Amy and I would allow you to just move there and do nothing but make love to Sean, did you? You have to work, girl." Sam finished and laughed.

Mel rushed forward and gave Sam a big hug along with a kiss then went to look for Amy.

They went out on their hunt Friday night and feasted together on their mark. Saturday morning they set out on their drive to Sean's house. Sam drove alone during the day while Amy and Mel slept in the darkness of the rear bedroom. Mel took over the driving when night fell while Amy and Sam made love. After their needs had been satisfied and Sam fell to sleep, Amy joined Mel up front.

Sean was anxiously waiting when the RV pulled into his drive. After hugs all around as well as kisses, he escorted them into the house. Darkness came and the four of them unloaded the RV and U-haul. Mel smiled as her clothing was taken to Sean's bedroom rather than the one she had been in the last time. Not long after Sean gave them a tour of the house, Sam turned in for the night. She had driven through the day and was tired.

As they, Amy, Mel and Sean sat at the bar in the game room, Amy looked at the bowling lanes and chuckled.

"So this is the bowling alley I heard about. I can hardly wait to play. I think that if I dressed similar to Mel I might be able to win also. She does have a sexy bod but I think mine is just about as sexy. I can hardly wait until it gets light outside so I can see where that picture of the two of you was taken posing as statues," Amy grinned.

Sean was completely silent. He knew then with out a doubt that Mel had showed them the CD.

"You ornery little shit. And after you promised me not to show them." Sean said as he turned to Mel and blushed scarlet-red.

"Din't promise, just said I wouldn't and I had my fingers crossed behind my back when I said it. You were just way too busy looking at my tits to notice my fingers," Mel laughed then pouted her lips and winked.

Sean shook his head and then turned back to Amy. "If you dress like Mel was, then the end result will probably be the same. We will have a lot of explaining to do to Mel and Sam when I fuck you against the wall. Yes Amy, I find you very hot and I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you if it were not for two things ... Mel and Sam. I think they would beat the crap out of both of us," Sean finished and grinned.

"Damn right. That car between your legs is only allowed to park in one garage. Mine!" Mel said and laughed.

Mel gave a huge fake yawn, stretched, showing off her assets temptingly to Sean and stated, "I am getting a little tired. Maybe we should go see if that car of yours still fits in my garage Sean," she chuckled wickedly. She winked at Amy before taking Sean's hand and leading him toward the elevator.

"Wait up you two. Maybe I can catch Sam before she falls to sleep. If not, well I'll just have to wake her because I'm horny," Amy laughed and joined them in the elevator.

That night moans and groans of pleasure came from two bedrooms in the basement. None stirred until late the next day. Amy made a list of the things she recommended Sean do the make it more comfortable for Mel. Among two of her recommendations were heavier curtains over the windows that faced west and an enclosure for the pool. Amy described how her pool covering had the ability to be darkened and lightened to reduce the sunshine exposure.

"I already thought of the pool," Sean said. "I know how much Mel likes to swim. Of course it is heated and I have a lot of pool lights installed the enclosure is a great idea."

Late that afternoon they were bowling while they waited for darkness to fall so they could go swimming and therefore were wearing their swimsuits. Amy and Mel were both wearing very skimpy bikinis. Sean sat at the score table and looked at the two almost naked women standing on either alley. Mel waited as Amy made her approach. He could not help but watch Amy's graceful curves and limber flex of her muscles as she walked forward to release the ball. When she turned to walk back from the lane floor Sean once again saw the front of her bikini. Other than three small triangles of material she was just as bare in front as in back. She leaned over the ball return and slapped Mel on the ass jokingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.