Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Damn," Sean exclaimed. "You really make it hard to beat you," he finished as he watched Mel pick up another spare. He was losing badly in their game of bowling. Of course, the sight of her shapely nearly naked backside with her tight buns and soft curves made it very hard to concentrate on the game. Then she would to return from her ball release and show him her front side with her shelf bra, skimpy g-string and glittering body jewelry and destroy all thoughts of the bowling game.

Then when it was his turn, she would make comments. "Nice ass babe," was one example.

Finally, Sean could no longer stand it. He rose from his seat and walked onto the lane to join her before she picked up the ball. He spun her around and covered her face with wet kisses before probing his tongue between her sweet tasting lips. He pushed her back until she was pressed against the wall. His kiss continued and his body pressed tight to hers. Mel did not fight. She wanted him just as bad as he wanted her.

Their arousal soared. He reached down and pulled that small triangle of material that covered her pussy to the side. At the same time, she reached down and freed his erection from his g-string and then grasping it, guided it into her. Her legs gracefully came up and wrapped around his hips. They broke their kiss. They moaned and groaned into each other's ear as the pace of their thrusting quickened. Mel moaned and Sean groaned as they climaxed together. They remained completely still united and gazed into each other's eyes basking in the after- glow of climax.

"I love you Mel. I love you so much it almost hurts," Sean whispered.

"I love you too Sean," Mel purred and then lowered her legs to the floor. They separated and finished the game.

They next moved to the Foosball game. Mel had never played before so Sean had to explain it to her. She took up station on the opposite side of the table and they started. Sean was holding his own despite her unrealistically swift movements and then he glanced up at her from watching the ball. Her nipple and navel jewelry was swinging wildly with her movements. It flashed and gleamed in the light seeming to give off sparks. The sight totally destroyed his concentration on the Foosball. Mel won that game and the next.

"I concede," Sean cried and threw up his hands in defeat at the end the third game. That is so very much unfair," he complained.

Mel followed his pointing finger to her jewelry, which was just coming to a halt from its wild swinging and swaying now the she was standing still.

"Hey, a girl has a right use whatever she has to be victorious," Mel giggled. She shimmied her body setting the jewelry in motion, causing it to glitter and flash again.

"Well, since you beat me so badly at bowling and Foosball, how about a game of pool?" he asked as they sat at the bar and drank more of their drinks.

"Let's make more interesting," Mel said with a sly wink. "If I win, you give me oral in the middle of the pool table."

"And if I win?" Sean asked.

"I'll give you a prize. One that I am sure you will like but I won't tell you what it is unless you win." Mel giggled and winked.

After taking a number of pictures, they started the game. Mel learned how to set the camera up on a tripod and all during their pool game she snapped pictures with a remote she held in her hand.

Sean finally won and sunk the eight ball. "So, what is my prize Mel?' he asked.

Mel went to the end of the table and leaned over putting the front half of her body flat on the table green. She spread her legs and said, "Take me Sean. Take me from behind, right here and right now."

Sean stepped behind her, pulled his G-string to the side and slid into her. She was still warm and wet from before. He began to caress his hands up and down her back while he made love to her. Her eyes closed and she smiled. He did not see her pressing the camera remote repeatedly.

"Sean," she purred.

"Yes Mel."

"Make love to my other hole," She requested.

"What?" Sean asked, not sure he had heard her whispered request correctly.

"Fuck me in the ass," She hissed crudely but made her desires crystal-clear.

"Please Sean. I want you to," She said in soft seductive voice. "That is the prize I'm offering you. Don't worry, I'm not a virgin in that hole either. I've done it before, although not for a very long time. I'll no doubt be very tight."

"I don't have a rubber," he said.

"Don't worry baby. I'm a vampire. Diseases can not live in me."

Sean withdrew from her and positioned his erection at her other hole. Slowly he pushed it in. Mel braced her hands in the side pockets of the pool table and endured the pain of being stretched once more after so long a time.

When he was all the way in she smiled, keeping her eyes closed. Her thumb pressed the camera remote again and then again.

Slowly Sean made love to her, caressing her back and butt as he did. He came groaning and moaning as his seed gushed into her.

Mel felt his first twitch and then the gush deep within her. When a moan of sweet ecstasy she climaxed and her voice joined his in moans and groans.

They remained motionless for a long time after their orgasms had passed but at last he pulled out of her. She stood erect once more, turned and embraced him.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear. Then cupping his cheeks in her hands, she gazed into his grey eyes with her green ones. "I love it when you make love to me," she said and then pressed her lips to his.

They made love in almost every room throughout the night. They ended up in his bed and made love some more. When they arose in the afternoon and went into the game room they saw that although it remained hot outside, the sky was overcast.

On a whim, Mel grabbed the camera and tripod. She ran down the steps to the swimming pool level, where she quickly set it up. Sean followed. "Come on," she laughed. She unhooked her bra and shrugged it off then peeled down her panties.

"Come on," she repeated to Sean. She slipped into the water, careful to keep the camera remote high and dry in her hand. She swam out to the island with the statues on it and climbed out of the water.

Sean stripped his G-string off and swam out to join her. Mel posed them just like the statues and snapped several pictures. She then turned with Sean beside her holding hands for a frontal view of them and snapped several more.

"Now those will be some sexy pictures," she said with a laugh. She swam to the side of the pool and slid the remote away from the water. They swam for a long time and made love in the water then climbed out of the pool.

Sean called his personnel assistant and told her he would not be in Monday. He wanted to spend another day with Mel. She called home and told Sam when she answered that she would not be home until late Monday night and that she would call them from the airport.

With their calls completed, they turned to each other and melted into each other's arms. They shared long lingering kisses. Sean stood behind the bar, poured the last of the blood in Mel's glass, and poured a glass of wine for himself. She savored every last drop, telling him how good he tasted.

Mel used his computer to download the pictures from the camera and burn two copies on CD.

"I can't wait to show these to Amy and Sam," she teased.

"Don't you dare," he said. "I would die of embarrassment.

"Why? From what I've been told, both of them have seen every inch of you before, and I know they have seen me," Mel teased.

"Mel, don't you dare," he repeated in a stern voice.

"Oh alright, you big baby. I won't," she told him but he did not see her crossed fingers behind her back.

Later that night when they resting side-by-side after making love, Mel looked up at the mirrored canopy above.

"You know Sean, at first looking up at those mirrors made me pissed. I thought of all the women that had shared this bed with you and how they had watched you screwing them. Now I'm not mad anymore. I love watching you make love to me. I hope you feel the same when I am on top of you making love and you look up." Mel giggled.

"I hate to leave tomorrow. I know I must though because you need to go back to work for one thing." Mel said and sighed. "I hope you will invite me to visit again real soon.'

Sean turned to face her. "Mel honey, would you consider coming here to live with me? I love you and I can't bear the thought of you not being here." His voice crackled with emotion.

"Why Sean, I didn't realize you cared. I thought you just invited me here to have your way with me for the weekend," Mel teased using a deep southern drawl.

"Mel, I'm serious. Please come live with me," he pleaded in a whining voice.

"I don't want to see a grown man cry so I accept your offer. I'll come here and live with you in sin. We are going to do a lot of sinning, aren't we?" she teasingly asked, then giggled like a child. The prospect of moving in with Sean was causing the pit of Mel's stomach to do flip-flops. It was also causing her to tingle between her legs in anticipation. She could feel herself getting warm and very wet inside thinking of living with the man she loved. She would not let him know this though, she was having far too much fun teasing him.

"I can hardly wait for you to have your way with me some more," She finished with a lusty laugh.

"How soon?" he asked.

"How soon what? How soon can we sin some more? If that is what you are asking the answer is right now... , that is if you are capable," Mel laughed and placed her hand on his flaccid cock.

"Nope, not yet" she giggled. Mel was getting immense enjoyment watching Sean squirm uncomfortably in reaction to her comments.

"Mel! How soon can you move in?" Sean asked in exasperation.

"Oh that," Mel giggled, "Well, how soon do you want me to move. That is, if Amy will give her permission. She's my Mistress you know and she has the final word."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.