Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The week went very slowly for both Mel and Sean. Even though Sean kept busy in preparation for her visit, the week seemed to drag by. He wanted everything to be just perfect for her. Early in the week he went to the blood bank and gave blood. The only difference was that he bought back the blood he 'donated'.

It's amazing what money can buy, he thought and chuckled.

He wanted this to be a special treat from him to her. He stocked up on the best wines, which he knew she really didn't care for but would share with him anyway. He purchased an expensive diamond necklace for her and a selection of music both romantic and rock that both of them liked. When all the preparations were completed on Friday afternoon, he ticked them off on his fingers to make sure he had not forgotten anything.

I'm hopelessly in love with her, he admitted in his thoughts.

I hope everything I have done sweeps her off her feet, his thoughts continued.

Sean cast one more look at himself in the mirror to make sure his clothes were in order, dark blue dress slacks, light blue shirt and dark blue sport coat and then drove to the airport to get her.

I wonder what she will be wearing tonight. She wouldn't tell me on the phone. Mel likes to keep me guessing. The woman is always a mystery, he thought and smiled as he parked in the airport parking lot.

He went to the United Airlines arrival gate and waited. He was early as usual and the flight was late as usual. Sean paced back and forth, as he waited. Finally, the flight arrived and he waited anxiously for her to deplane.

He spotted her instantly as she stepped from the gate. Her shoulder-length red hair was flipped under. She wore just a touch of makeup except for her shiny ruby-red lips. She had on a white half-sleeve button-type blouse with a fuchsia-colored vest. A matching fuchsia-colored skirt was hemmed about halfway to her knees. Suntan-colored hose and brown platform-type shoes completed her outfit. She looked very professional and yet he found her very sexy looking too.

"Melanie, Melanie over here," he hollered to get her attention.

They came together kissed and embraced. She raised one leg as she had seen in the movies. She didn't know what, if anything, it signified but it amused her so she did. They went to get her luggage walking arm-in-arm.

"Did you have a good flight?" He asked.

"Yes, it was fine. Long but fine. You know Amy hates to fly. I don't know why but she does," Mel answered.

Their conversation continued as they discussed items of little importance to either but it filled the silence as they studied each other intensely with their eyes. They got her luggage and went to the car.

"So, what have you got planned to keep me entertained this weekend?" Mel asked.

"You will just have to wait and see," Sean told her.

They pulled into the driveway, drove up to a beautiful house, and parked in a four-car garage that was separate from the house. As they got out of the Chrysler sedan they were in, she saw the Maserati parked next to them. The other two stalls were empty.

He took her three suitcases from the trunk and he picked up her overnight bag. As he hefted the four bags toward the front door, he commented.

"Jesus Mel. You did you bring enough luggage for the weekend?" Sean asked sarcastically.

"Hey, a girl had to bring the essentials. Don't be such a crybaby. I want to see the inside of this place. So far the outside meets with my approval," she joked. Actually, she thought it looked fabulous but she was not about to tell Sean that.

"Your approval... , He started and then stopped in mid-sentence in disbelief.

"Well sure, my approval. I mean, you expect me to stay here for the weekend, don't you?" She teased.

They stepped in the double doors into a foyer and walked to the entrance into a great room. Sean set her luggage to one side temporarily.

"Close your eyes and wait here for a moment please," he requested and walked into the other room.

Of course, as soon as she heard him leave the room, Mel opened her eyes and looked around at the room she was facing. It had snow-white carpet with coal-black furniture. The furnishings included a couch and four chairs, a black frame with glass top coffee table and four matching end tables, all black. A big screen TV hung on one wall. A fancy stereo in a black entertainment center was under it. Large speakers were on each side of the entertainment center. The only thing she saw that was out of character for a bachelor pad was the vase of flowers on the coffee table, which after a closer look, she saw were fake. To the left of the foyer where she was standing, was a fireplace.

Mel heard Sean returning and quickly closed her eyes again. When she heard him stop in front of her, she spoke without opening them.

"About time you returned. I thought that maybe you were just going to leave me here all night with my eyes closed. I want to look around your house Sean. I'm snoopy, ok?" She said and giggled.

"Well, I'm sure you peeked at this room while I was gone so I'll show you the dining room and kitchen next. Open your eyes Mel, I want to give you these first." He finished.

She opened her eyes and he handed her a dozen long-stemmed roses in a fancy vase. Mel was shocked. Tears began to fill her eyes, which she quickly hid behind the flowers as she pulled them to her nose and inhaled their fragrance. She cleared her throat to submerge the strong emotions that constricted it.

"You really do want to get laid this weekend, don't you?" she said as she desperately tried to hide her real emotions.

Sean turned beet-red. "I just got ... Mel, I thought women like such things ... I didn't mean that you needed to ... oh, I guess I really don't know what I meant. Other than to say I love you with flowers," Sean finally managed.

Mel relented. "Sean dear, I can't tease you anymore, at least not right now," she added. "I love the flowers and the thought behind them even more. I love you," she said in a husky emotion-filled voice. Mel leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Show me the rest of the house."

Sean took her by the hand and led her through the room into a formal dining room. It had place settings for eight people and looked as if it had never been used. Walking through another door took them into the kitchen. It had a side-by-side refrigerator freezer, dishwasher, stove and oven with a microwave mounted over it and other appliances she did not even know the function of. All of them were in Stainless steel and all of them looked like they had been used very little. The copper-bottomed pans and skillets hanging above the center island also appeared to have been used little. The counters were made of black marble with white flecks in it.

"Before you even say it," Sean laughed, "No, nothing here has been used much. I usually eat out. There is a café by the plant and I usually stop by there on my way home. On the weekends, I normally go out to eat or order in. The coffee pot and the toaster work well though," he finished with a chuckle.

"I did go grocery shopping this week to stock the fridge and cupboards. I don't suppose you much care about that though, do you?" he said with a grin. "Let's go tour some more."

They walked out of the back of the kitchen into a hallway. He led her to near the end of the hallway and opened a door on the right. Inside was an exercise room similar to Amy's exercise room. It was filled with equipment, some it looked as if it had been added recently. There was also a large room that occupied one corner that looked like a recent addition. He led her to the entrance of the room and she looked inside. The walls and floor were padded just like the unarmed training room at Amy's.

"I thought if all of you came to visit you might like one, so I had it added," he said.

Mel visualized wrestling here but it was not with Amy that she visualized wrestling with. They went back into the hall.

"That doorway," he pointed to the entrance at the end of the hall on the left side, "Leads back into the great room. They turned and went back down the hall towards the kitchen but turned into a doorway before they reached it.

"This is where I spend a lot of my time," he said and waved his hand. The room was a game room. With pinball machines, many of which she recognized. A pool table and Foosball table occupied the center of the room. In the corner to her left was a professional looking wet bar. It had a shiny marble counter surrounded by a padded bumper. Different shapes of crystal-clear glasses hung upside down from the cupboards above it. She could not believe her eyes when she looked to the right.

"Your own bowling alley Sean?" She asked as she saw the two lanes.

"What can I say? I like to bowl. Besides if the president can have one, then so can I," he laughed. He led her to the back of the room, through two sliding glass doors and onto a balcony that overlooked a swimming pool. It was not just a regular square pool though. It curved in and out around the total circumference and at one end was a waterfall that circulated and probably filtered the water. In the center was a cement island and two stone statues of a naked man and naked woman kissing. They were very much anatomically correct.

"Cute, real cute" Mel said indicating the statues. "But the more I think about it the more I like it."

To the left was a square-shaped building. "What's in there?" She asked.

"The spa and hot tub," he answered.

"Geez, a regular pussy palace," she said and laughed. "There is one thing missing though I notice," she added.

"What's that?" Sean asked.

"Where the hell do you sleep? The only thing I've seen is a couch and even if it makes out into a bed, I don't intend to share it with you," She grinned.

"Follow me 'me lady'," he said and led her by the hand back into the game room. They went to the corner and stood before a small box-shaped room while he pushed a button. The doors slid open and they walked inside.

"A fucking elevator? You have your own fucking elevator!" She exclaimed.

After a short ride down, the doors opened and they stepped out into a plush carpeted hallway.

He pointed to some doors on the left. "That's my room."

They turned and walked down the hallway to the right, rounded a corner and saw the hallway extended to another turn.

"There are two bedrooms here and at the end you will see a set of stairs. They go up into the great room. Around the far corner is another bedroom. You can have any of them you choose," he finished.

"Damn, these are nice digs. I'm impressed," she giggled.

"I'm sure you had ... have, no trouble getting laid in a spread like this. Tell me Sean, I promise I won't get mad and it will not affect our relationship. How many times have you had a woman here? Specifically, how many since we met?" She asked.

"You're right, I had no problems in getting sex. I'm certainly no virgin," he laughed.

"Since I met you though ... none, Mel. Zip, nada, nyet. I've been completely celibate."

Mel looked deep into his grey eyes and saw that he was being completely truthful.

"I guess I'll take this bedroom here," she said and pointed at the door they were standing next to.

"I'll go get your bags Miss and put them in there right away," He teased and bowed before her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.