Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sean flew in the following weekend and every weekend after that. On each visit Mel allowed him to take a few more liberties with her but never allowed things to go beyond the touchy-feely stage and remained fully dressed.

Mel had been living with Sam and Amy for many months. Her schooling was going well indeed thanks to Sam. She had become very proficient on the computer. Her hunger for learning was almost as great as her hunger for blood. Sam had released her to spend time on studies that were of specific interest to her. She divided her time studying between learning everything she could about lasers (so that she could carry on an intelligent conversation with Sean) and medical. She loved medical and was soon knowledgeable enough that she could easily pass any nursing test.

She worked out daily, both by herself and with Amy. She loved the time she spent with Amy doing unarmed combat training. She had become a worthy adversary for Amy. Mel was sure that Amy could best her in a real battle but she was confident Amy would not escape the battle unhurt. She knew that Amy belonged to Sam completely. Even so, the when she and Amy grappled and tumbled against each other during training, the feel of Amy's soft sweat soaked skin against her own was certainly welcomed.

The vision of Amy's sweat-soaked skimpy panties stuck to her and accentuating the folds of her womanhood played through Mel's mind often. The picture of rivulets of sweat as they trickled down Amy's naked breasts was almost more than Mel could stand. When they wrestled and their pussies rubbed inadvertently against each other through their soaked panties, it drove Mel to the brink of climax at times. The moisture that caused her panties to stick to her was not composed of sweat alone. To say the least Mel was extremely horny. It had been over a year now since she had engaged in sex other than pleasuring herself.

Often times, even through closed doors, Mel would listen and hear Amy and Sam making love. On these occasions Mel pleasured herself while she pictured that she was the one getting the attention by Amy, or Sam or Sean. She knew that eventually she would have to leave this house, her home she considered it. For this was first time she felt like she was living in a home. Not just somewhere to sleep at night while she listened to her Mom, as she entertained some man and they both got high. Not a temporary abode like her apartment had been. Somewhere to crash for the night while she dreamed of something better. No, she thought of this as an actual home. She loved and was loved by Amy and Sam.

As the sounds of love making from the other room reached a peak, Mel lay on her back with the sheet thrown to the foot of the bed. Her legs were splayed apart and two of her fingers pumped her vagina furiously. When her climax came crashing in to her, she covered her mouth with a pillow and screamed. "Soon," she promised herself. "Soon, I will surrender myself to Sean."

Over the months, Sean's advances had become much more skilful and pressing. Mel had grown to love Sean. She loved almost everything about him. It was Thursday. Tomorrow night she and Amy would hunt a mark and feed. The next day Sean would be here. Mel had learned to anticipate and yet dread the weekends. Mel loved to see him and yet she dreaded the sexual wreck it would leave her in as she resisted his advances over the weekend. Advances that she longed to accept. Sean had repeatedly invited all of them collectively to come visit him. Mel knew though that she was the specific target of his invites. The next time he invited them she would accept.

The hunt went well. As usual both women had stripped to their panties so as not to get blood on their clothes. He had been a top drug dealer in the town a hundred miles from their home. He would no longer sell drugs to middle school students. Amy fed from his thigh and Mel at his neck. He had been a very big man and he had fought hard against the two vampires. Because of this they were both spattered in blood. Sam stepped to the back of the van and gently caressed their backs until they sucked the last drops of blood from him.

They disposed of the body and Amy handed Mel his wallet. She and Sam had agreed to let Mel have all the money their marks carried. Mel opened the wallet and whistled softly.

"The fucker was loaded," she said as she removed the thick wad of bills. She unzipped his fanny pack and found more money along with a large assortment of pills. After having removed all the money, she tossed his wallet and fanny pack along with their remaining contents into the same acid bath where he had been disposed of moments before.

"Sam has taught me a lot about investing. I have more money now than I have had in my entire life and it is growing all the time. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it usually gets a big boost each Friday night." She said and chuckled.

"You can offer quite a dowry to Sean if you decide to get married," Sam joked.

"Dowry smoury, he has his own fucking money but maybe if I get enough money I'll just buy his ass and keep him around as a sex toy," Mel joked.

Sam swatted her on the butt and all three of them cracked up in laughter.

The next day Sean flew in for his weekly visit. Sam was dressed casually as always and Amy was dressed revealingly as usual. He never knew how Mel would be dressed. Sometime she was dressed very professionally, sometimes she was very casual in appearance and sometimes her dress was so provocative it nearly took his breath away.

She always keeps me guessing, he thought.

Today she was dressed in shorts and a tank top. They rode home in Sam's car with her driving, Amy sitting next to her and Sean sitting with Mel in the backseat. After exchanging a long kiss they sat holding hands and visiting with the others. Saturday night Sean and Mel went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. She wore a nice dress that was not overly revealing for the occasion. She watched Sean eat and shared a bottle of wine with him. She even forced herself to eat some of the excellent meal he had ordered for her. They both knew that she was forcing herself to eat but he really appreciated that she did.

After dinner they went for a walk and returned to the house by midnight. They retired to separate rooms. Mel waited for Sean to fall asleep and then tiptoed down the hall to Amy and Sam's room. She knocked on the door.

"Are you decent?" she asked.

Sam looked at the state of undress she and Amy were in and giggled.

"I don't know if you would call it decent. Sam looks awfully decent to me but then I like her pretty much naked," Amy said with a laugh and watched Sam blush.

"We are not fucking right now," she said aloud. "Been there, done that tonight," she whispered for Sam's ears and watched Sam blush even more. "And you have seen both of us in panties before so come on in Mel," Amy said with a laugh.

Mel walked in the room, shut the door and came to sit on the edge of the bed. The smell of sex was almost overpowering to Mel's sensitive senses.

"If Sean asks me to, I am going to go visit him. With your permission of course, Mistress Amy," she finished. She had not called Amy 'mistress' for many months and was doing so now more to embarrass Amy than to actually ask permission. It was effective. Amy blushed and Sam poked her in the ribs while flashing a big smile.

"You better give permission 'Mistress'," Sam teased. "That is if you want any more of this good stuff tonight," she finished by patting her womanhood.

They had not bothered to pull the sheet up so the gesture was glaringly obvious to all.

"Yes, you can go. I hope while you are there you will at last have sex with the poor man before he completely loses his mind. You are one teasing bitch you know. Always letting him go just so far and then pushing him away. Giving him a taste and then snatching it away. It's a wonder he hasn't lost control and raped your ass," Amy said and smiled.

"I know you want it just as bad as he does, maybe worse, judging from the sounds I hear from your room when Sam and I are making love. And then there is your arousal when we spar. Yes, I can smell you. Even Sam could with her human senses. Geez, I'm probably lucky you haven't raped me right there on the mat. You, my dear, need to get laid," Amy chuckled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.