Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Sam's awake and she will be joining you in getting something to eat," Amy said.

"Well, are you ready for this? It's time to wake sleeping beauty here," Amy said indicating Melanie on the floor.

Sean only nodded.

Amy hefted Melanie up and seated her on the couch next to Sean. She was much gentler in her handling though since she had learned how Sean felt about her. She smacked Melanie on the cheeks until she saw her eyes flutter indicating she was awake.

"Open your eyes dear, its time to face a new world," Amy said.

Melanie's eyes opened and she looked around. Amy saw that she had pretty hazel eyes, which went with her shoulder-length red hair very well. Her hair was disheveled and many strands of it were stuck together with dried blood now because of the treatment she had undergone. Amy was sure that if it were combed and neat, it would be very attractive indeed. Her eyebrows and eyelashes were red too, indicating that she might just be a natural redhead. She had a few faint freckles under her eyes and on both sides of her nose.

"Before we talk further Melanie, I want to reintroduce you to the man sitting by you. Sean's pleas for mercy are the only reason those pretty green eyes of yours are open once more. If it had been left up to me, you would never have awakened. You have him and him alone to thank for your continued existence," Amy said in a grave voice.

"Hi good lookin'," he said.

Melanie looked at Sean and slowly her eyes grew wider as she recognized him. She took in the cast that held his arm. She did not speak a word but her eyes were filled with gratitude, confusion and distrust.

"You can go with Sam now Sean. Don't hurry back because Melanie and I have a lot to talk about."

Sean got to his feet and hobbled out of the RV with Sam.

"So Melanie, let me fill you in on a few things and tell you how it is going to be in the future," Amy started.

"First of all, we all know what you are. So don't bother to try and hide it..."

Melanie interrupted, "Then you should drive a stake through my heart while you have a chance. That is the only chance you have against me human. When Lilith and my sisters find me, and have no doubt, they will find me, they will make you suffer before you die." She finished with a haughty smile.

"It is you who should be worried Melanie. I can and will snuff out your life in a heartbeat if you resist. Your inhuman strength is nothing to me," Amy spat out. She leaned forward so that she was mere inches from Melanie's face. Her eyes turned red and she smiled open-mouthed baring her fangs for Melanie to see.

"You see, I am a vampire too. Lilith and your sisters will not be coming to your rescue, they have been destroyed. I destroyed Lilith myself. Considering the way we found you, I would hardly be hoping for their rescue anyway. They almost destroyed you themselves." Amy hissed.

Amy leaned back and noted the smile on Melanie's lips had vanished to be replaced with a sober, fearful expression.

"That's better," Amy said.

"I am now your mistress. I can be a kind mistress but I can also be very harsh. I will not hesitate to punish you if I determine you need to be punished. If you so much as harm a hair on Sam or Sean, I will snuff out your life like a bug smashed on a wall. You will not kill or harm anyone without my permission. I hope I am making myself very clear. Be very kind to both Sam and Sean as if your life depended on it, because it does."

Amy looked at Melanie from head to toe. She noted that the girl was trembling in fear now. Bite marks covered her entire body and they were especially numerous on the sides of her neck and up and down her inner thighs from her womanhood to her knees. Dried blood trails covered her. Her bite marks were healing but they were healing very slowly because Melanie was obviously starving. She had not eaten and she had been almost totally drained.

"Fucking animals. How could they do this to one of their own," Amy snarled mostly to herself.

Her eyes drifted downward to Melanie's breasts. They were just slightly smaller than her own and stuck out straight forward. She had little doubt they had been augmented. She noted that the nipples of each were pierced. Her gaze moved down further. Flat stomach and her navel was pierced also. Melanie had two tattoos that peeked partway above her panties, Amy noted.

Amy reached down and hooked a finger beneath their waistband. She pulled it away from Melanie slightly to better see her tattoos. On both sides of her bare pussy were the figures of red devils with pitchforks.

Melanie's thong panties were covered with dried blood also. Her legs were shapely and the muscles beneath her skin were very strong, she judged. Her skin was pale white. Too pale in Amy's judgment.

"How old were you child? I mean, at the time of your conversion?" Amy asked.

"I'm not a child," Melanie protested.

"You are a child to me, now answer my question. How old were you and how long ago were you converted?" Amy demanded in a stern voice.

Melanie in a cowed voice answered, "Nineteen. I was, am nineteen. I was converted about a month ago Mistress."

What did you do before?" Amy asked.

"I was a dancer. I still dance when I am not hunting Mistress."

"I thought so," Amy mused.

"If I remove your chains are you going to try a futile escape?" Amy asked.

"No Mistress. I promise," Melanie answered looking Amy straight in the eyes and then casting her eyes downward in submission.

Amy reached down and snapped a link in the chain that bound Melanie's legs. The chain pooled at her feet. Amy shoved it aside then turning Melanie around, she did the same to the chains that bound her arms. As she did, she noted that Melanie has a rose tattoo on the left cheek of her butt.

She obviously likes tattoos and piercings, Amy thought and smiled

Melanie massaged her arms now that they were free. It felt wonderful to have them loose.

"Thank you Mistress," Melanie whispered, with her eyes averted.

I will definitely have to stop her calling me Mistress. For now though I will leave it alone because she is saying it out of respect, Amy thought. I can just see Sam teasing me about it though, her thoughts continued.

"Now Melanie, let's get you cleaned up. I don't have a bra that will fit you but I think you can wear some of my panties. A loose pullover halter-top and a pair of tie-up shorts should fit you also until I can go shopping for you.

"I am sure you are hungry. For the most part, you will feed on animal blood, which I will provide. I know you find that less than appetizing but that is the way it is and it is not negotiable. On special occasions, I will feed you of myself. This is one of those occasions. This is the start of your training. Drink of me. I will stop you when I feel you have had enough," Amy said and held her wrist out to Melanie.

Melanie did not move to comply. She only trembled and shook.

"Drink child. You need nourishment. I'm offering some of my blood."

Gingerly Melanie placed her hands on Amy's wrist, holding it in place. She looked up at Amy in gratitude then averted her eyes once more. She leaned forward and slid her fangs in Amy's wrist.

Amy allowed her to take as much as she could allow before stopping Melanie.

"Enough," she said in a soft voice.

Instantly Melanie stopped and withdrew her fangs.

"Go get cleaned up," Amy said. She went to the small linen closet and handed Melanie a towel and washcloth. "I will set out your clothes on the bed and there is a blow dryer in there for your hair. You are welcomed to use my brush that is on the dresser. You need to make your shower a short one though, we don't have a lot of water on board. Maybe I will take you up to our room tomorrow and let you take a long one."

When Melanie came out of the shower and was walking toward the bedroom Amy saw something flash between her legs. Fearing it was some type of weapon, she yelled out.

"Melanie, Stop! Turn to face me real slowly."

Melanie did as she was told. When she was facing Amy, she froze in place fearing she had done something to anger her mistress.

In a blur of motion, Amy was in front of her. Amy looked closer and saw a shiny silver ring pierced Melanie's outer labia on the lower left side. From it, hung a shiny silver chain and a glittering stone shaped like a diamond. It swung and flashed in the light each time Melanie moved.

"What did I do wrong Mistress?" Melanie said in a plaintive voice.

Amy walked closer and saw that the fang marks on Melanie were healing nicely. They would soon be gone altogether.

"I just wanted to see if you were healing. You are. Go ahead into the bedroom and finishing getting ready," Amy said.

Amy went into the bedroom with her and sat on the bed watching and making sure she did not search and find Sam's gun in the nightstand. When Melanie was finished, she displayed herself to Amy. "Is the Mistress pleased with my looks?" she asked.

"You look very nice Melanie," Amy said.

There was a knock on the door. "Can we come in," Sam asked from the entrance.

Amy and Melanie went into the living room, seated themselves on the couch and Sam and Sean joined them. Both Sam and Sean gawked at Melanie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.