Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As Sam had peeked through the window and watched her lover stripped and abused, it was all that Sean could do to keep her from breaking the glass and rushing in to Amy's side. To do so would not save Amy, it would only cost them their lives, Sean reasoned.

"Think Sam. Think of some other way that has more chance of success," He whispered into her ear as he held her down.

Sam struggled for a short time longer and then relaxed. "I'm ok now. You can let me up," she whispered.

"There is no way we can get to Amy from here but at the same time, shooting down from here is the best field of fire. You stay here Sean and I am going down there. When I burst in the door firing, you break out a window and do the same. I'm telling you though, they move very fast. I hope we can trap them between us in a crossfire. Be careful that you don't shoot me or Amy please,"

"Not much of a plan," Sean said.

"I know, but I don't know what else to do. I just know we need to act quickly or they are going to start to feed on Amy," Sam said and then she was racing down the steps.

"Who should I choose to feed on you first," Lilith said as she stepped up so she was face to face with Amy. She leaned forward and kissed Amy on the lips briefly then bit her bottom lip drawing blood and licking it up quickly. Lilith drew away before Amy could bite her back. Lilith summoned Lisa to her side.

Lilith licked her lips. "You taste so nice Amy. I wish I could keep you all for myself but I must share. Each member of my sect is going to taste that sweet blood of yours. Lisa, you go first. You can choose either thigh but don't be a pig dear, save some for the rest of us," Lilith said and laughed evilly.

"Just remember, I get to finish draining her. Go ahead Lisa," she finished.

Lisa knelt between Amy's widespread legs. She reached out and placed her hands on Amy's left thigh, stretched the skin tight and prepared to sink her fangs into it, when there was a noise at the door. One of the vampires named Janice went to check on the noise just as Sam burst in.

In a flash of motion, Janice was in front of Sam and slapped her arm away before she could fire. The slap lifted Sam from her feet and sent her sliding across the floor on her butt. Janice followed her and pounced on top of her, pinning her arms to the floor before she could take aim.

"What have we here?" Janice said. She sniffed and then continued. "This one is human. Did you think your puny guns would be affective against us?" She asked with a snarl. She bared her fangs and prepared to bite Sam on the neck.

"Oh Sam," Amy moaned. "Why did you follow me?"

There was a tinkling of broken glass and moments later, Janice's severed head rolled from her shoulders to hit the floor next to Sam. Quickly Sam rolled the body off her and came up with her gun blazing. One of the vampires howled in rage and pain as her legs were cut from beneath her. A beam from above severed the arm of another one. Sam scrambled to her feet and placed her back against the wall before firing again.

Chaos ensued, with the remaining vampires scattering into the darkness of the warehouse. The one with the missing arm was not fast enough as Sam fired her other gun in a sweeping motion and cut her in half at the waist. When they had retreated, Sam ran to Amy's side, cutting the head off the one with no legs, on the way.

Amy had watched in amazement at the destructive new weapon Sam was wielding. Then she figured out what the weapon was. "Use the laser to cut me loose Sam. Don't worry about cutting me, just don't cut one of my arms or legs off. I must get Lilith before she escapes."

A voice from above called down. "How many left," it said.

"Three, including the worst one," Amy shouted as Sam went to work on the chains that bound her arms. "Be careful Sean, they can easily jump up to that catwalk and attack you."

Sam located the padlock that secured the chain binding Amy's arms. She positioned her laser at an angle that would cause the least amount of damage to Amy and pressed the trigger. The padlock vaporized and the chain began to unravel from Amy's arms. Quickly Sam moved and went to work on one of the clamps that secured her ankles.

Sean felt the catwalk he was standing on shudder as an extra body landed on it. He turned to fire just in time as a vampire flashed toward him. He did not have time for proper aim and so he only severed one of the vampire's arms. With a scream of rage and pain, she swung the other arm striking him and sending him sailing over the catwalk rail. He landed on the floor below and thirty feet away from the catwalk. There was a sickening crunch as he landed and one of his anklebones snapped. Sean crumpled to the floor in pain with an ankle that would no longer support him.

The vampire he had injured jumped to the ground and in a flash pounced on him pinning him to the floor. The claws of her remaining hand raked across his face leaving deep gashes and causing him great pain. Blackness began to dim his sight as unconsciousness took over. His last view was of a pretty face and terrible, deadly fangs lowering towards his neck.

The clamp parted, freeing Amy's ankle. Sam moved to the other ankle and was about to start cutting it when she saw the peril that faced Sean. The laser pistol she had just used to cut the clamp was recharging but Sam used the other one to snap off a shot at the vampire on top of Sean. Her head disintegrated and the headless body collapsed on the still form below her.

Using her laser that had recharged, Sam started cutting the final clamp that secured Amy. She was halfway through when she was knocked sprawling to the floor by Lisa as she jumped on her back. Sam lost her grips on both guns and they skidded away from her. Lisa turned her over on her back, pinned her to the ground and sunk her fangs into Sam's neck. Sam's world started to fade to black as Lisa sucked her blood out.

Amy reached down and now that she had sufficient leverage, snapped the final clamp that secured her open, freeing herself. She flashed to the side of Lisa who was feeding on Sam. She grabbed a hank of hair and jerked her head away from Sam's neck, freeing it of the deadly fangs.

"Get away from my woman, bitch," she snarled. She punched Lisa in the face, sending her flying in the air to land twenty feet away.

Amy reached down and pressed Sam's hand over the neck wound to staunch the flow of blood with pressure.

"Stay with me babe. Don't pass out. I can't do this without your help," Amy hissed to the semi-conscious Sam.

"K," Sam managed and increased her hand's pressure on her neck wound.

Amy looked up just in time to meet Lisa's attack. They crashed together and tumbled to the floor. They rolled over and over with claws slashing and fangs snapping as each sought to win advantage over the other. They got to their feet and circled each other, looking for an opening to attack again.

Amy was much older than Lisa and her skills were greater. She found the opening that she had been searching for and flashed to the attack. Brushing Lisa's claws to the side, she sunk her fangs into her neck. Lisa struggled to free herself from this deadly bite as she felt her blood being drained. Her struggles were futile as Amy held her close and ignored the raking of Lisa's claws across her back.

Lisa's struggles lessened as her strength faded with her loss of blood. At last, her arms dropped to the side and her knees became weak. She would have fallen to the floor if Amy were not holding her in place. A glaze began to form over her eyes. They closed for the final time and her body became limp as Amy sucked the final remains of her blood from her.

Amy shook her like a dog shakes its kill and dropped her to the floor. Amy flexed her knees and went into a defensive crouch as she searched in dim light of the warehouse for Lilith, her final foe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.