Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When they were in their room, Sam asked Amy what they were going to do next.

"Find her Sam. I hope to be able to stop her but if I cannot, then I am afraid I will have to destroy her. We are going to have to rent a car and then we are going to have to pay a visit to the Lusty Cravings club and hope that Melanie shows. From there I don't know, we will just have to play it by ear. I don't suppose it would do me any good to ask you not to come because I think it might be very dangerous?" Amy finished by asking.

"Not a chance. There is no way I am going to let you go alone Amy," Sam answered with a look of stubborn determination on her face.

"Didn't think so but I had to ask," Amy said. "Well for now, I think we need to get some rest because it is probably going to be a long night."

They got undressed, crawled into bed and curled up together. Hours later, they awoke and went down to the casino so Sam could eat. Sam finished her meal and they moved to a bar table to further discuss their plans for the night. Sean saw them as he walked past to the checkout counter. At first, he was going to walk on by because the vision of Amy's face and fangs were still fresh in his mind and he was terrified.

Then he took in the sight of her and Sam sitting calmly at their table drinking their drinks. She looked every inch the hot chick he had talked to on the elevator and not the monster he considered her to be.

How could one so beautiful, be that monster he had seen last night? He thought.

He looked around at the crowed casino. Surely, she would not attack him in here in front of all these people. Sean was frightened of her but he was also intensely curious. At the last second before passing them by, his feet turned and he approached their table.

Amy had her back to him as he approached. When he was about three feet behind her, Sam was about to speak but Amy spoke first.

"Hello Sean. Are you feeling better?" She asked without turning to face him.

"How ... How did you know I was behind you and how did you know it was me?" He asked.

"I heard and smelled you coming," Amy answered.

Sean went through the motions of sniffing his underarms and asked, "Do I stink?"

Amy almost choked on her drink and erupted in laughter. "No, you don't have BO. In fact, you smell rather pleasant. Your smell is unique to you however, just as every human has a unique smell. Sam smells too. I happen to love her smell but she does smell. Don't forget what I am Sean," Amy said and then added. "Please pull up a chair and join us. I promise I won't bite." Musical laughter erupted from her throat again and this time Sam joined her.

Hesitantly, Sean took a seat beside them but never took his eyes from Amy.

"Look Sean, don't be so scared of me. I'm not going to hurt you. I didn't hurt you last night and I'm not going to today. Your fear is overpowering that pleasant smell I told you about. I much prefer the pleasant smell," Amy said.

Not knowing what to say, Sean simply said, "I'm taking your advice. I'm leaving today."

"Good boy. It will be much safer for you if you leave," Amy answered.

"I'm not a boy," Sean almost snapped.

Amy decided to lighten the mood. "I didn't mean to insult you. It was just a figure of speech my saying 'good boy'. I definitely know you are not a boy. I got an up close view of you that confirmed you were not a boy by far," she said and giggled with merriment dancing in her eyes. Then she licked her lips to add to his discomfort.

Sean turned beet-red from head to toe and just stared into Amy's eyes. He shifted uncomfortably, for he was certain he knew what Amy was implying.

"A-my!" Sam said, embarrassed herself at what Amy was implying. She changed the subject to redirect the conversation and ease Sean's discomfort.

"So Sean, what do you do for a living?" She asked.

Sean turned to her with feelings of gratitude for her rescue washing over his face. "My company is involved in research. Much of what we do is classified so I am not at liberty to talk about much of it. I'm not an egghead scientist so I probably couldn't do justice to an explanation anyway. Mind you, I would not call them eggheads to their faces," he said with a chuckle.

"So you have established that you are not a scientist. What do you do for your company? Are you a salesman or something like that?" Sam asked.

Sean looked down shyly. "Ah ... or something I guess ... I own the company," he finally managed. Even though he was shy about it, Sam could tell that he was also very proud.

"Damn, that's great Sean. You must be very proud of that," Amy said stroking his ego.

"So you can't tell us anything about your company?" Sam asked.

"Well, we are involved in laser technology. I probably shouldn't be saying this but we are currently working on hand-held laser weapons. In fact, one of them is not much larger than a large pistol. Come down sometime I'll show you around. There are some areas that are restricted but I can show you the rest," he said proudly.

"Where's your company located?" Sam asked.

"In Barstow, a little over a hundred fifty miles from here," Sean said and then digging in his sport jacket pocket, dug out a business card and handed it to Sam. "There's the address and my phone number," he finished.

"Thanks," Sam said as she accepted the card.

"So 'Wicked', what are your plans for today?" he asked, turning to Amy and determined to forget one picture and substitute another that involved a magnificent butt with 'wicked' printed across the top. "Besides teasing me I mean," he added.

Amy just smiled and then she remembered, "If you will excuse me for a few minutes, I have to arrange to rent a car. Are you coming Sam?" She asked.

"You're coming right back, aren't you Amy?" Sam asked. When Amy nodded, she went on. "I think I will stay here and finish my drink while I visit more with Sean," she replied.

Amy got up and left. Sam made sure she had left the casino before she spoke to Sean because she knew how sensitive Amy's hearing was. What she had to say, she did not want Amy to hear.

"Sean, I sense you still have some fear of Amy. What, if anything, do you remember about last night? I mean after you came back from the party with Melanie and parked your car."

"Not much really, just the two of you getting me to my feet and then waking up in my room, why?" He asked.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what happened because you are totally misjudging Amy and she is to shy to tell you," Sam said.

"Shy? Amy Shy?" Sean said incredulously and then chuckled.

Sam joined him in his chuckle but then said, "About what I have to say, yes, she is."

Sam recounted the story. "So you see Amy saved your life last night. Now does it make any sense that she would save your life just to turn around and take your life or even hurt you?" She asked.

Sean was silent for a moment as he gathered his thoughts.

"Sam, about last night, I have a few unclear memories because I was fading in and out that involved Amy. I attributed them to my condition and what I had just experienced. I believed them to be delusional but now that you have filled in the blanks, well ... I faintly remember her being down there," He glanced down at his crotch area, became red in the face then continued, "I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I know now that she wasn't down there giving me oral but instead she was using her power to heal, to stop the blood flow and close the wound. Despite the assurances from both of you, I was terrified of her. Well to make it short and simple, I believe you now and I have totally misjudged Amy. I'm very sorry. I do owe her my life and anything I can do to help just ask."

"You need to lose that look of near worship I see in your eyes Sean. I know Amy and she will not admit what I have just told you. Nor will she be appreciative of being placed on a pedestal by you. As I said, she is shy when it comes to being praised and she would no doubt be mad at me for saying anything," Sam said.

She looked up and saw Amy in the distance come into the casino. "Shhh, don't say anything more, she's coming," Sam warned, "and get rid of that look."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.