Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Amy's eyes came open and her nostrils filled with the pleasant scent of the woman next to her. Not just the smell of their sex from the night before, that was pleasant also, but the smell of Sam herself. She loved Sam's scent. During the night, they had turned to face each other and encircled each other in their arms. Amy's head was curled up to Sam's soft breasts. With a sigh of reluctance at leaving this warm embrace, she carefully extracted herself from Sam's embrace and crawled out of bed.

Amy went to the bath for a shower and to perform her bathroom duties. She came back into the room to find Sam lying in bed with her eyes open and a dreamy smile on her face.

"Hello my love. How do you feel?" Amy asked.

"Fine. Hungry," Sam answered in two words. She put her hand down to rub her rumbling stomach and encountered her new piercing. Her smile grew wider.

So it was not just a wonderful dream after all, she thought as she played with it with her finger.

Sam tossed the sheet down and the pleasant smell of sex assaulted her nostrils. Even though Amy's sense of smell was much more sensitive than her's, it was Sam could smell it easily. She looked at the dangling green crystal that hung from her belly.

"I love it Amy. Thanks again," she said in a low voice.

"I will call and get you something to eat right away. What would you like dear?" Amy asked.

"If you can wait Amy, I would rather get ready and go down to a restaurant instead," she said.

"I can wait Sam. I'm not hungry, you fed me well last night. As usual, your taste was exquisite," Amy said and smacked her lips.

Sam lowered her eyes in shyness and grinned.

"Aren't you weak?" Amy asked.

"A little," Sam admitted. "But not nearly enough to keep me in bed, ' she said and bounced off it, nearly skipping to the shower.

"I won't be long," she called over her shoulder as she went into the bathroom. Sam stepped into the warm refreshing water of the shower and ran her fingers over both inner thighs feeling and looking at the tiny puncture marks that her lover had decorated them with. With her shower and bathroom duties behind her, Sam stepped into the room. She slipped into a pair of thong panties and a comfortable cotton bra. She picked out a lime green half-top, a pair of dark brown knee-length shorts and a pair of white tennis shoes. The short top to bare and show off her new piercing and the long shorts to cover her decorations.

She saw that Amy was wearing a red halter top, white pair of shorts and white tennis shoes. Her shorts were much shorter than her own though. She noted that Amy had removed her dangle piercing leaving only the silver attaching ring in place. Sam considered doing the same but then changed her mind.

I want to show it off and it will draw much more attention with a green dangle suspended from it, she reasoned.

They went down to a casino restaurant and Sam ordered a huge meal. Sam looked up as she stuck her fork in the last morsel of the huge meal she had just finished and saw Amy smiling.

"Don't even say what you are thinking Amy Bedford. I won't get fat and no, I'm not prego but I am eating for two people," Sam said and giggled.

"I didn't say a word Sam Crowley," Amy said in protest and using Sam's full name in return.

"No, but you were thinking it. I know you," Sam said as she took the last sip from her second large glass of lemonade.

"So what do you want to do now?" Amy asked. "Now that the immediate requirement has been satisfied."

They planned on going to a show later but it did not start until eleven and it was only mid-afternoon.

"I'm still kind of tired. If you don't mind, I think I will go back up to the room and rest some," Sam answered.

"Sounds fine," Amy answered. They stopped on the way and purchased a bottle of wine. The elevator doors were just closing when a voice called out.

"Hold it please," the male voice said.

Sam reached down and pressed the 'door open' button quickly.

"Thanks," the man said as he stepped into the elevator with them. He pressed the button for the fifth floor and then for the first time looked at the two women closely.

"Well, hello 'Wicked'," he said and smiled. It was the man who had made the comment to Amy the previous night. He looked at the two women that were holding hands and continued.

"I see your outfit was approved or at least she is not still angry at you," He chuckled as he took in the hand holding and the bottle of wine.

"I am Sean, by the way," he said and held out his hand.

They shook hands and introduced themselves.

"You are very pretty even when you are not all decked out Amy. And you Sam, are just as pretty. No wonder she was hoping for your approval," he said in a flirtatious manner.

"Thanks Sean," they both said in near unison.

"You are pretty good looking yourself," Amy said.

The chime went off and the doors opened. "Well, this is my floor. Ta ta. Have fun you two and don't do anything I wouldn't," He said, laughed, gave them a wink and stepped out of the car.

They continued up to the tenth floor and went to their room. On the way, Amy explained to Sam how she had come to know Sean. They sat on the couch talking and when Sam finished her second glass, she gave a big yawn.

"I'm going to take a nap Amy. After that second glass I can hardly keep my eyes open," she announced.

She got up stripped down to her bra and panties and crawled beneath the sheet. In almost no time, her heavy breathing told Amy she was asleep. Amy sat back and read the Entertainer magazine that had been in the room when they checked in. She glanced at Sam occasionally watching her sleep. Two hours later Amy got up, stripped and crawled into bed with Sam. Sam roused slightly as Amy's naked body joined her.

"Mind if I join you baby?" Amy asked.

"Not at all," Sam murmured with a sleepy smile and her arms crept around Amy.

They lay there for a while in each other's arms.

"Want to make love?" Sam asked in a whisper.

For an answer, Amy kissed her at the same time as she unfastened the front closure of Sam's bra.

"I take that as a yes," Sam breathed into Amy's ear, as a hand brushed her bra cup aside and began to fondle and caress her left breast. As their foreplay continued, Amy rolled Sam on top and slipped the loose bra from her shoulders. They rolled again, this time Amy was beside her. She lifted her hips off the bed and let Amy slip her panties over her hips and down her legs. Now that Sam was naked just as Amy, their heavy petting became even more intense.

"Sam, I want to share blood," Amy purred.

Amy switched positions and climbed over Sam. Even though the room was air conditioned, both women were perspiring heavily. Sam looked up and saw that Amy's womanhood positioned temptingly above her. She wrapped her arms around Amy's waist and pulled downward. At the last minute, Amy's hand reached between her and Sam and the sharp nail of her forefinger made an incision in one of the folds of her womanhood. As the blood welled up in it, she finished lowering herself to Sam's waiting lips.

Sam savored the salty taste of Amy's blood and her sweet female nectar mixed together. The smell of her sex was wonderful. At the same time she felt the familiar feel of Amy's fangs sliding into her thigh. Sam felt like she was floating on a sea of burning lava and yet she was safe and warm in a cocoon formed around her. Amy was there beside her, keeping her wrapped safe and secure. Again and again, spasms of pure ecstasy rolled through her as she drifted in euphoria. She relaxed completely and let herself float light as a feather. Next, she was cradled like an infant in her lover's soft arms.

She could hear and feel the rapid beating of two hearts. The smell of sweat and blood and sex drifted into her nostrils. The sweet smell of Amy. She could smell her own sweet smell.

I love you Amy. I love you, she thought.

Hours later, Sam opened her eyes. Amy's left leg was over her own and one of her hands rested on her belly. Amy's head was nestled in the crook of her neck. Her deep breathing blew across her left breast. It tickled slightly and kept the nipple surmounting it hard and erect. Her womanhood was very sticky as was Amy's pressed up against her thigh. She was pinned in her lover's embrace. The soft skin pressed against her own felt heavenly. Amy was asleep but as if she sensed Sam's wakefulness, her eyes opened and she kissed her softly.

"I love you Amy. I wish I could pleasure you as you pleasure me," she whispered.

Amy smiled and gently stroked her hand through Sam's hair. "Surely you don't think you were alone on that pleasurable journey. Sam, that burning river of lava was our combined orgasms. The cocoon was formed of our love for each other. I climaxed right along with you and as many times as you, so don't ever think that you did not pleasure me, my little princess." Amy pulled her closer and gave her a long gentle kiss.

"Now I think we better start getting ready or we will miss the show, ' Amy said and removed her leg and hand. She rolled from the bed and they joined each other in the shower, each lovingly scrubbing the other.

Both women put on halter-tops that left their midsections fully exposed to display their navel piercings. Amy's top exposed much more of her breasts though. Their skirts were simple A-lines although where Sam's was hemmed to a length about two inches above her knees Amy's was much shorter, about mid-thigh.

Sam shook her head and grinned. She was sure that Amy considered her outfit ultra conservative and she had to admit that for Amy it was. Both of them wore calf high boots.

"Are you ready dear?" Amy asked.

When Sam nodded her head, they left the room and took a cab to the show. They went to a show called "Vampires" and Amy spent much of the time whispering comments in Sam's ear. The two women chuckled at her comments as she pointed out vast inaccuracies to vampires in real life.

"The female and male vampires are dressed very sexy though," Amy admitted, "it gives me ideas for new outfits." She playfully jabbed Sam in the ribs and asked, "Would you like me to wear something like that?"

"Not outside the bedroom," Sam said with a giggle.

"Aw," Amy said in mock disappointment then pointed out more things that were incorrect.

"Of course they are inaccurate, this is a show, and you must remember Amy, that very few people know that vampires actually exist," Sam whispered to her at one point.

After the show, they stopped at a bar and had a couple of drinks before hailing a cab and returning to the motel.

"I feel like going for a little walk. Care to join me? Maybe we can walk out and check on the RV," Amy said.

"Sure, sounds fine and it is such a nice evening," Sam answered. She looked at her watch and saw that it was almost 3am.

They decided to cut across the covered parking lot to get to their RV parked further away. As they walked between the parked cars, Amy detected an "ungh" sound as if someone were in pain with her sensitive hearing.

"Did you hear that Sam?" she asked.

"Hear what?" asked Sam.

Amy looked around quickly with her sharp vision and saw a flash of movement two rows over. She saw a figure racing away at speeds impossible for humans to attain. She heard another groan and then her eyes detected a man as he slid down the side of a parked car.

"Stay here," she hissed to Sam and flashed in the direction of the man. When she got there seconds later she saw a man slumped into a sitting position and leaning against the car. He was unconscious. His sport coat was open revealing his light blue shirt still buttoned. His pants and boxers were however down around his knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.