Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dressed as she was, it did not take long for Amy to flag down a cab. The cab dropped them off at the first club and they went in. They bought a mixed drink and sat back to watch the band. Before they had finished their drink, another was set before them and two guys sitting a couple of tables over held up their glasses in salute. The girls saluted back and before long, the guys came over and asked them to dance. Amy and Sam had talked about this during the cab ride and both had agreed to dance with others.

"I will watch you and make sure that dancing is all the guy or girl does with you and that you are not forced to do anything you don't want to. As to myself, well you know how strong and convincing I can be." Amy had said.

They danced several dances with the guys and together. They thanked the guys and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, then they left. They went to another club and did the same. By the third club and after many drinks, far more than Sam had ever had on one occasion, she was feeling very much under the influence. She had refused an offer to dance and instead sat at their table and watched Amy. She particularly watched the diamond piercing as it bobbed around sending a kaleidoscope of colors radiating out from it.

Alcohol had little effect on Amy but the party atmosphere had an effect on her none the less. Her moves when she danced had become much more suggestive and seductive, as time had passed. When she danced with Sam, her moves were positively scandalous in Sam's opinion. Amy's current dance partner was highly intoxicated. His hand kept sliding under her skirt to cup her bare butt cheek.

The first two times she had removed his hand gently and shook her finger saying "No, no" The third time he resisted her efforts to remove it. He was very surprised when her hand clamped around his wrist and despite his best efforts to resist pulled it free.

"I said no, ' she whispered. "Don't make me hurt you," she threatened.

"Little girl you can't hurt me. Hows about you and me, we go to my room and have a good time?" he slurred and tried to pull her close to him.

"Not a chance," she hissed and bent his hand back at a painful angle, forcing him to his knees. Amy released his wrist before she broke it and stalked off the dance floor, leaving him on his knees with no partner.

"Come on Sam, we are going somewhere else," Amy said as she approached the table. Sam stumbled to her feet and followed Amy to the door.

As they stood by the curb waiting for a cab, Amy said in disgust, "I only let you fondle this fine piece of ass." She snorted at her own humor and grabbing Sam's hand placed it on her butt, leaving it there until the cab came.

"I want one of those," Sam said as she gently fingered the diamond that dangled from Amy's navel.

"Sam, I heal very fast but if you got one it would take several days, if not weeks, to heal. Besides, it hurts during the piercing process. Do you still want one?" Amy asked.

"Yes. I like it and I want one of my own," Sam answered.

"Ok hon. then we'll get you done when we get home." A thought came to Amy but she would have to think deeper about it before she had an answer.

"Ok, then I guess I will just have to wait," Sam said through pouting lips.

They took a seat at the next club and Sam turned to Amy. "Honey, I feel sick. I think I am going to throw up."

"Oh no you're not," Amy smiled. Then digging into her purse she dug out two pills. "Take these with your next drink they will make you feel better and get rid of that nausea you are having. I'm not about to let you pass out so that I have to carry your drunken, dead ass back to the room." Amy finished in mock severity and then chuckled.

Sam looked Amy in the eye with her blurred vision. "That word on your ass Amy. That one on you's panties. Iths correct. You are a wicked person," Sam said in slurred words. "I gotta say it thoughhhhh you is my wicked person and yous fucks so good. Ies' love you Amy," Sam slurred, burped and giggled.

"I love you too Sam. Now take these," Amy said and Sam downed them with her drink.

The pills helped. Sam's nausea went away and she was no longer sleepy. She was still very drunk however. They danced the next two dances together and then a guy asked Amy to dance. She danced with him and noted that Sam was dancing with another guy at the same time.

"Two more drinks sweetie," Sam said as the cocktail waitress went by.

Their drinks came and Sam started sipping hers. Just then, a girl walked up and asked Amy to dance. Amy looked at Sam, raising her eyebrows.

"I'll be ok. Go ahead," Sam answered Amy's unspoken question.

The girl pulled Amy to her feet and led her to the dance floor. "I noted you were dancing with both girls and boys, so I thought I would take a chance and ask you. Thanks for accepting." She said.

"My name is Jennifer, Jen for short. Is she a friend of yours?" she asked nodding in Sam's direction.

"Oh, she is much more than a friend," Amy laughed. "She is my mate."

"Thought maybe," Jen said with a pleasant smile. "She's very pretty and so are you. I just thought I would see if you two were attached because I would take either of you home with me." She said and chuckled.

The song ended and Jen walked Amy back to the table. "Thanks for the dance," she said politely and walked away to take a seat with a guy. Not long after that, Amy looked again and saw that Jen and the guy were making out.

She and Sam finished their drinks and went to the restroom. When Sam came out of her stall, Amy immediately noticed something had changed and then looking closer, she saw that Sam had rolled up the waistband of her skirt and put her belt back over it resulting in the skirt being much shorter.

"I gots legs too. I should show them off like all the other womons' here." She slurred. "Do you think my legs are pretty Amy?' she asked.

"They're beautiful Sam," Amy said.

"K, let's go," Sam said and headed for the door.

As she sat down, she saw that Sam had unbuttoned the three buttons that held her blouse closed.

"Oh, and before I forgets, will yous holds on to these for me?" Sam asked. Without waiting for Amy to answer, she handed her a small wadded up piece of material and giggled.

"Shhh, don't you tells anybodys," Sam said placed her finger to her lips and giggled again.

"My my, are we going to strip?" Amy asked with a chuckle as she placed Sam's wadded up pair of panties in her purse.

Just then, a man came to the table. He asked Sam to dance.

"Surrrre, I love to," Sam said and stumbled to her feet.

She followed him to the dance floor and Amy watched. Before she could stop it, Sam had taken her blouse off and tossed it into the air.

"Wahoo," Sam yelled.

Amy shook her head and grinned. Sam's bra had tiny sequins and looked as much like a sexy top as it did a bra. Still she got up from the table and edged toward the dance floor. Sam turned her back to her dance partner and shimmied her butt then swayed it back and forth seductively. Amy moved behind her and leveled her gaze on Sam's dance partner.

"Sorry guy but she is spoken for. She belongs to me," Amy said to him.

He held up his hands and said, "No problem. I wasn't looking to get laid, I just thought she was pretty and wanted to dance with her."

He moved away and let Amy take his place. Sam spun around without looking up. She reached down and undid the clasp that held her bra together. As she looked up, she started to pull the bra open and let her tits spill out. Amy reached forward in the nick of time and pulled it back closed. She hooked the clasp back together. Through blurred vision, Sam finally recognized Amy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.