Panting After Rover
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was desperate for a little doggy action. The line between dreams and reality becomes blurred as she becomes more and more aroused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality  

I sit hot and waiting and wanting. My nipples are hard and wanting as I rub them I moan softly, I am so turned on. My hips writhe in reaction to the stimulation my nipples are receiving. I squirm about needing and desperately wanting more. Oh my I am so horny and looking around this site just stimulates and turns me on more and more. My hot pussy drips furiously as I rub my breasts and become more and more turned on. Oh, oh, ohhhh. I wish I had someone here to suck on my breasts and nipples, to tug and pull and titillate someone to lick and lap at my clit to bring me to completion. My hands dance down my belly towards my hot and horny pussy. I stifle a gasp as my fingers connect with my engorged clit, mmmm. It feels so good yet it is not enough. I need more! Oh god I need someone or something to fill me up to fulfill my desires! I rub my pussy with one hand over my clit and through my lips into the depths of my cunt; the other hand squeezes my breasts and tugs at my nipples. Moaning and gasping I reach for my orgasm straining towards it. My cunt feels open and empty wanting to be filled and stretched and stroked. My pussy seems to gasp itself wanting to be filled so its moans will be stifled by hard and horny cocks. I pant as my body reaches new levels of anticipation. It all feels so good that I can't even dream of stopping, but I know it would feel even better if I had a little canine assistance. With a gasp I come flooding my pussy with more of my juices! I feel weak and spent, but not for long.

After that wonderful orgasm I felt weak and replete for the moment but I knew that soon I would need to be satisfied again. I dream of watching hot and horny women being filled overfilled by hard, hot and dripping dog cocks making my own pussy leak and gasp for some of its own. Reading about women being filled and mastered by dogs and their masters makes me want to participate too! All of these wonderful images made me wetter and wetter. My hands strayed to my breasts again fondling them through the shirt I had put on. I felt almost like I was in a trance of sensuality. I reached down and used one hand to tease my clit while the other circled the entrance to my pussy. Oh my would I ever be satisfied? In a daze I approached my bed and lay face down with my legs hanging off the edge my head filled with images of a hot and horny dog pounding into me from behind, forcing me to submit and enjoying it all the while. I rocked my hips back and forth and twisted with the motion of my imaginary canine lover bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, moaning and moaning as my senses become more and more heightened. I wanted that lovely imaginary dog to tie to me to force his sperm up into my hungry pussy. Maybe there would even be a man there to twist and lightly torture my sensitive and stiff nipples and fill my hungry mouth with his hard and horny cock. Pressing into my mouth and deep down my throat, drowning my moans and gasps with his thick member. Oh, nooo I came with a long groan and rolled over. My pussy was still on fire and twitching my legs were coated in my juices. I lay in bed fondling my breasts and pussy as they continued to twitch with the aftereffects of my strong orgasm.

I began to work my self into a frenzy again teasing my clit and nipples not letting myself come ... yet. Holding off the pleasure prolonging the enjoyment. Rover approached the bed attracted by my scent, by me moans, by me. I scooted over to the edge letting my legs hang down and he began to lick my juices off my legs and down towards my butt quickly cleaning up what had leaked out and causing more to flow freely. Mmm, yes, oh yes. My hips twitched and my clit contracted wanting attention too. I pulled at my red and abused nipples wanting more needing more and more. Would I ever feel complete? Rover's raspy tongue flicked over my butt and through my crack causing my eyes to roll back with the unexpected pleasure. He made me soooo hot oh so hot. My hands ran over my body in hot counterpoint to Rover's clever tongue. I couldn't decide if I wanted to come quickly or hold off for a bit. I couldn't really think at all. I spread my legs obscenely wide inviting Rover to explore me further and deeper. His tongue stroked my sensitive cleft making me quiver and moan again and again and again. Suddenly I convulsed in an orgasm so hard that my legs pulled up to my chest and a scream was wrenched from me. Oh god would it ever stop, did I ever want it to stop? Finally my legs relaxed down but my pussy still twitched sending waves of pleasure through my body, through my clit, my breasts, everything. I was consumed by my passion unable to stop even if I had wanted to.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.