Mom's Morning Fantasy  - Cover

Mom's Morning Fantasy

by LaurenMom

Copyright© 2009 by LaurenMom

Incest Sex Story: My fantasies continue. My son wasn't ready to let Daddy watch while he fucked me. But I did tell him I was masturbating each morning thinking about it. So he visited me in our bedroom, with Hubby asleep next to me. He was still afraid to fuck me, but I did get to give him a great blowjob.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Another stage in my fantasies of my son...

After my husband discovered I had sex with our son and got so turned on by it, he told me I could do it again, if he could watch. I LOVED the idea. Unfortunately, I the sex with my son was so spontaneous, following my catching him jerking off, there had been no chance to discuss it. Would he go for the idea of doing it with me again? I thought so. Would he be willing to do it with Dad watching? I had no idea.

I waited several days to talk to him about it. He was clearly embarrassed to talk about having had sex with his mother. He acted as though it was his fault and that he had sone something wrong. I assured him that the fault was mine. That seeing him touch himself had gotten me so horny I couldn't help myself. I asked him if he liked it. He hesitatingly said he did. I asked if he would want to do it with me again. His eyes got wide. He looked at me with his mouth half open and just nodded his head. Then I dropped the ball about Daddy wanting to watch. My son looked terrified. I assured him that I thought it would be O.K. It didn't help much.

I told my son that ever since that day I had been masturbating early in the morning while his father slept next to me. I didn't tell him I had been doing that for years anyway ... mom's little secret. But I was truthful when I told him that each morning since, when I touched myself, I thought of having him inside me again. I could tell he wanted to be with me again. In fact, I'm sure he was very hard in that moment. But he didn't know what to think about his father watching. That was three days ago.

The very next morning, I was doing just as I had described. Laying in bed with my hand between my legs, husband snorning away next to me, thinking about my son fucking me. I was extremely wet. I had two fingers inside myself and I was squeezing my clit in between them. My fingers were slippery and I was pinching it between two knuckles, hard. It felt amazing when my clit was squeezed hard, but it was especially good when it sort of burst through. I did it again and again. Then the door to our bedroom slowly opened.

Although it was open only a few inches, I could tell it was my son outside. He knew what I would be doing. He wanted to see if I was really masturbating, and if his father was really asleep. He paused for what seemed like a long time, listening. I just stared at him, frozen with anticipation. When he was sure that the snoring was real, he entered slowly and closed the door silently behind him. I thought he had either developed the courage to fuck me in the bed I shared with his dad, or that he was so incredibly horny he couldn't help himself. He walked to my side of the bed. Thankfully I sleep on the side closest to the door. I don't think he could have made it around his dad's side. As he approached, I pulled the covers back and exposed myself completely. I beckoned him to me. He came close. I spread my legs and silently mouthed, "Fuck me."

He shook his head. I mouthed, "Please." He shook his head again. He then took his cock out of the front of his boxers. The only word I can use to describe it was beautiful. It was semi-hard and so fucking big. He knew what he wanted. And although I desperately wanted him in my pussy, I was very eager to have him in my mouth as well.

I reached out and grasped it gently. It twitched in my hand. I brought it to my lips and gently kissed the underside of the glans. It twitched again. I ran my tongue along the bottom of the shaft. My son inhaled sharply, and his dick began to grow to it's full potential. I went back to the tip and tickled it with my tongue, teasing the hole. He let out a soft moan. I put a finger to my lips. I didn't think Hubby was likely to wake, but I didn't think my son was ready for Daddy to wake up and find him with his cock in Mommy's mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.