Spiral Into Oblivion - Cover

Spiral Into Oblivion

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Terry's wife is dominated by Terry's older brother. Terry becomes expendable

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Kim's Story —

Kim awoke with a feeling of euphoria. She stretched and then opened her eyes. She was in a king size bed and lying on each side of her was two of her sex partners. What made these two so special was that they had the largest sex equipment of any of Kim's partners.

One was the girls' former pediatrician, Gil Jeffries, and the other was his brother, Randy, a male stripper. They had picked her up at the house yesterday evening, taken her to Randy's apartment and fucked her for over six hours last night and again for three hours around four in the morning. They had taken her every way a man can take a woman. They took her both singly and doubly. She had screamed in pleasure each time they double fucked her. She tried to scream at other times but usually there as a very large, very fat prick stuck deep in her throat, which made making much more than a moan impossible.

Bob had set this up as soon as he found out that Kim would be by herself for a few days. The Jeffries brothers paid well for the use of Terry's wife, Bob laughed to himself. Kim did everything and anything he told her to do. She was a complete sub to his will.

And that brother of his was such a wimp. He always caved into Bob's demands. Bob thought that he should probably just screw Kim in front of Terry and establish his brother's true relationship to his "family". Terry would probably break down in tears to find out that the Angie was not his and his wife was a slut for Bob. What a wimp.

Gil Jeffries awoke as Kim slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom. He watched her walk through the door and smiled. "What a great piece of ass she is!" he thought. "Bob is one lucky sob to have her in his sable. Her husband must be a real limp dick to have her running around on him like she does."

Gil had never met Terry but he had seen his picture in Kim's bedroom when he had gone to her house to fuck her on multiple occasions. It was a picture of Kim in her wedding gown and Terry in a tux on their wedding day. Gil always got a kick out of looking at that picture as he fucked the man's wife doggie style. It gave him a feeling of power to realize he was sexing the old lady while the poor

schmuck of a husband was out working his ass off to pay for this bitch's life style.

Just to further establish his position with Kim on these occasions; Gil would casually toss his jockey shorts over Terry's image in the picture. He would look at Kim and tell her, "Your old man can just sniff my underwear while I do you." She would always laugh and say, "That is about all he is good for!"

As Kim slid back into bed, Gil thought about how he had first met her.

Kim and Terry had recently moved to the area and Kim brought the girls in for their required vaccinations prior to school starting. Kim had invited him to attend a barbeque at their church that Sunday. Gil did attend and was introduced to Bob, Kim's brother-in-law. He was filling in for Kim's husband who was out of town on business.

Gil had casually mentioned to Bob, what a good-looking woman Kim was and her husband was a lucky man. Bob had smiled and said, "Oh yes, but I am the lucky man. Her husband, my brother, does not know that I screw her whenever his back is turned. She would do anything for me. I even whore her out when the price is right!"

Gil looked at Bob and said, "What is the price?"

Bob laughed and replied, "$1000 a night. Anything goes for that amount."

Gil thought for a moment and said, "When is she available?"

Bob laughed again. "Right now if you have the cash."

"Take a check?"

"Well doc, for you I will make an exception. Kim is new here in town and I need to get her itch scratched, if you know what I mean. So as a 'welcome to the area' I'll take a check."

Gil wrote out a check, Bob then called Kim over and said, "Kim baby, Gil is going to take you home and show you his place. He will bring you back home tomorrow some time. I will take Angie my folks for the night and make up some story as to why you are not home tonight. I want you to give Gil a real good time. OK?"

Kim looked at Bob and then looked at Gil. She was taking his measure and liked what she saw. He was a tall, handsome man and he wanted her. That made her crotch wet. She took Gil's arm and then said, "See you tomorrow, Bob."

With that Gil had begun a relationship with Kim that now spanned several years.

When he had told his brother, Randy, about Kim, he had asked for a piece of her. Gil gave in and bought Kim for Randy's birthday. Randy had used her for a whole afternoon that day.

Later, it was Kim who had suggested to Gil that maybe he and his brother would like to double-team her. And that was the way it had been, once a month, for the last year.

As Gil plunged his ten-inch tool back into Kim, Randy stirred and seeing the action he joined right in with his own ten-inch driller. Kim sighed, "The day's fuck events are underway!" she thought and then gave her self over to new acts of depravity with these two sex machines brothers.

Dillon Frost stood across the street holding a telephoto lens camera. The Jeffries brothers never closed their drapes since they were three floors above the ground. But from Dillon's position on the roof of the building across the street, he had a perfect angle to see everything that occurred in the apartment. He now had over two hundred pictures of Kim's latest perversions.

Gil and Randy drove Kim home at one in the afternoon. About eight that morning she asked them to take her home because she wanted to go to church but Randy had begun lapping her clit and Gil worked on her tits. Pretty soon she gave up getting her religion for the day in exchange for getting her cock for the day.

Randy thought to himself. "What the fuck does this slut want to go to church for? She fucks multiple guys at the same time and cheats on her husband almost every day. She can't keep her legs shut and would fuck a bald headed midget if he had a reasonable size cock. What kind of religious values does she have? I might want to join her church if all of the wives are this religious!"

Gil glanced over at Kim sitting next to him in the front seat as he drove the car back to Kim's house. He thought, "My god she is one beautiful piece of meat! She is one of the most sexually driven women I ever met. There is only one other woman that can even hold a candle to her." With that his mind drifted off thinking about his other fuck toy. She was a successful attorney who had defended him during a malpractice case a few years earlier. She had become his sex slave within two weeks of their first attorney-client meeting. She still rocked his world every so often. They rarely saw each other any more, but when they did, she was as wild and horny as Kim.

"Maybe I should try to get the two of them together with Randy and myself." Gil chuckled to himself. "No, he wanted to keep that one for himself. Randy did not need to know she existed. The only other man that knew was Bob. Gil had reciprocated a freebie night with Kim granted by Bob by giving Bob his personal fuck toy for a night. Gil did not realize it, but Bob had pulled Gil's woman into his circle and used her when he wanted.

After they dropped her off, Kim took a leisurely bath to soothe her sore, aching body. Her pussy was swollen from the constant fucking she had done over the last two days. She inspected it and applied some salve to reduce the swelling and soreness.

As she applied the salve she thought, "Terry is going to want sex tonight when he gets home. Jesus, I can't fuck that asshole when I'm this sore. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to give the wimp a blowjob. That should only take a few minutes and then he will go to sleep. I'll have to remember to put a towel on the nightstand to spit his cum into. I sure don't want to swallow his wimp cum. I swallowed enough real men's cum over the last couple of days to last me for a while." She smiled as she thought of all of the sex she had had over the last two days. It was great, but she wished Bob could have been there to finish her off.

"My god, he can make me cum rivers!" She said to herself. She knew she would do anything for him. She knew that if he wanted to take her daughter Angie, or to offer her to some other man, she would go along with it. In fact she almost willed it to happen. She could only think in a very warped way that her daughter should enjoy the same sexual feelings and gratification that Kim herself felt. If Bob wished to bring Angie into his sexual world, Kim would more than support him. She would help him arrange Angie's taking. After all, Angie was a nothing more than younger version of Kim herself. People always said they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

She smiled just thinking about what she and her daughter could do together. What they could do to Bob together would be great. Yes, Kim could teach Angie everything she would ever need to know about keeping Bob (or any other man) satisfied. The thought truly thrilled her.

She was shaken from her revelry by the phone ringing. She picked it up. It was her asshole wimp husband.

Kim answered the phone, 'Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's me."

"Are you on the way home yet?"

"No, that is what I am calling about."

"The truck broke down. I can't get it fixed today so I will have to stay over at least one more day." Terry said.

"Oh. That is too bad. I was hoping you would be home this evening." Kim lied back.

"Well, I will call you tomorrow once I know what is up with my truck. OK?" Terry said.

"Sure. Take care and get home when you can." Kim replied.

"OK. Bye, hon." Terry said.

Kim hung up and grinned. "God, another night without that asshole! Another free night! What to do? I can't get any more dick because I am so sore." She looked out of the kitchen window as she thought about her options. She saw Betty taking out some trash. An idea dawned to Kim. "That's it! No dick, but a nice friendly neighborly pussy licking would feel good." She said out loud.

Kim got up and went to her closet. She found the sexy little yellow sundress that Betty always raved about. Betty had always said Kim looked 'finger licking good' in that dress.

She ran a hot tub and shaved her under arms and legs. She shaped her pubic hair as she had done since Bob had suggested when they first became lovers. The hair just covered her gash and ran to a point just above her clit.

She refreshed herself with a strawberry flavored douche. She then powdered her pussy and ass with a nice smelling after bath talc.

As she had done her bath, she had thought back to how the Weller's had become such a large part of her sex life.

Betty and Sam had been two loving partners who believed in the sanctity of marriage. That is until they met Bob and Kim.

Right after Terry, Kim, and the girls had moved into the house next door, Bob had paid a weeklong visit. It so happened that Sam had taken the week off to repair some problems around their house. Kim had met Betty the first day they arrived at the new house. The day after Bob arrived for his visit, Betty took Kim to the local mall to show her some of the more interesting shops. Bob had gone over to help Sam do some window caulking. As they worked, Bob talked with Sam about their marriage, and Terry and Kim's marriage. Bob found out that Sam was a little bored with their current sex life and offered Sam a solution. "How about if I get Kim to screw you and you convince Betty to screw me?" Bob had proposed to Sam. Sam had been taken aback by the offer. But he did start eying Kim and Bob kept telling him that she was available. All they needed to do was work on Betty to swap.

On the third day of Bob's visit, Sam had said to Bob, "If you convince that hot little number to fuck me, you can have Betty if you can convince her."

This was all of the opportunity Bob needed. That very day, he began to ply Betty with wine and weed. By the end of the fifth day of Bob's visit he had Betty stripped down and was feeding her his cock. While this was occurring, Sam had Kim bent over the end of the couch ramming her hole with the stiffest prick he had ever experienced.

By the time Bob left to go home two days later, the four had done just about everything that two men and two women could do to each other. Sam had even sucked Bob's cock while Betty tongued Bob's ass. Kim took pictures of this scene while she played with herself. By this point Sam and Betty were fully integrated into Kim and Bob's sex group.

Betty had even flown to visit Bob and some of his large-dicked friends while Kim entertained Sam during the day while Terry was at work. By coincidence, Terry had to take an overnight business trip during this same period of time and Sam got to explore Kim in the comfort of Terry's bed. Of course Sam had gotten Angie to be a sleepover baby sitter to watch their kids at Sam's house. This left Sam

and Kim free to do any and all perversions that they could think of. Of course Kim, had much more experience in the lifestyle and had many new tricks to teach Sam. And Betty learned her share of new tricks from Bob and his gang of male friends who all took a piece of Betty. Sometimes they took Betty one at time, two at time, three at time and finally five at time. The five at time involved Betty taking it in the cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time while jacking off two other men with her hands. Bob called this his 'Ivory Snow' gangbang because he had gotten the idea from watching Marilyn Chambers getting taken this way in the "Behind The Green Door" porno movie.

Sam and Betty turned into full bore sex addicts who would do anything with anyone at anytime. As long as the kids didn't see anything they did.

Kim thought about how Sam and Betty had matured into what they were, sexually, today from what they were the day Bob had first arrived in their lives. As she did she completed her primping and powdering.

She dressed in the yellow sundress, no stockings or panties, and some four-inch heels. Her tanned legs looked great in the heels and she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Betty always liked her in ponytail because as Betty said, "She could watch Kim lick her quim much easier with her hair pulled back." Plus, Betty liked rough sex and would pull Kim around by her ponytail a lot. Kim got

off on the rough treatment much of the time.

She picked up the phone and called Betty. When Betty answered, Kim said one thing and hung up. "Get your pretty ass over here and do me. We've got all night, sweet thing."

Betty took over an hour to make the walk across the backyard. In that hour, she had bathed, shaved and powdered. She had shaved into what she called her 'Telly Savalas look'. Her hairless pussy now was powdered and primed for Kim's mouth. She told Sam she was going next door and may not be back until the morning. Sam just grinned and said, "So, Kim fucked her pussy raw again, eh? Well good luck

in licking her back to health!" With that Sam laughed and turned his attention back to the ballgame on TV.

Upon arrival Kim poured Betty a large glass of white wine. They adjourned to family room where Betty sat her glass down and took Kim into her arms. They tongue kissed for over an hour and just let their hands explore each other's bodies. Then Betty laid Kim down on the couch and licked her clit until Kim was gasping. Then Betty began licking Kim from the base of her ass all the way to the crown of her clit. Not an inch of Kim's 'nether region' was left without the magical ministrations from Betty's moist tongue.

Kim turned into a 69 position with Betty and they stayed in this position doing each other for almost two hours. Both had multiple orgasms and both announced their lesbian love for each other.

Betty finally turned around and hugged Kim. She said, "Do you think Myra and Jennie would be interested in a slumber party tonight?" Myra and Jennie were wives of two other neighbors on the street. Their husbands had been sucked into sex with Kim through persuasion from Bob over several other visits Bob made to Terry and Kim's home. After that it was easy to draw the wives into the sexual games.

Kim smiled, picked up the phone, and dialed Jennie's number. "Jennie? Can you come play tonight? Yes, all night. Just you, and Myra, and Betty, and I. At my house. Be here at eight, okay? Good. See you tonight, sweet lips."

Betty placed the same call to Myra with the same results.

By eight thirty that evening, there were four naked women touching, licking, kissing, fingering, dildoing, and stroking in all the combinations four women could possibly do. Heavy sighs, moans, and gasps of breath were the only sounds.

Of course all the day's events were being capture on the video pencil camera for future recovery by Terry's Private Investigator.

Terry called at ten that morning. Betty had just awakened and the other women were still asleep. They had partied long into the night.

Betty picked up the phone and said "Sudcliffe residence."

Terry was a little confused at first. "Betty is that you? Where's Kim?"

"Oh, hi Terry. Kim is in the shower." Betty lied as she looked at her fuck buddy still passed out on the bed.

"Betty, eh ... can you just tell Kim that they need to bring in a part for my truck and we'll be stuck here until Wednesday? Can you do that please?" Terry asked.

"Sure thing. I'll let her know as soon as she gets out of the shower. Where can she call you?"

"Well, my cell phone battery is about gone, so I'm going to turn this off after this call. I only have the current room until noon today, so I'm going to have to find another hotel room. So I don't have a number to give you right now. I'll call back when I get resettled. OK?" Terry told here.

"Oh, sure. When should I tell Kim you will be calling back?" Betty was thinking that since Terry and girls would still be away, maybe she and Kim could continue with their fun for another day or two. She wanted to take Kim back to her house and let Sam put her into her full sub role. Betty loved to do things like make Kim tongue her asshole, or spit into Kim's mouth and face. Sam had some good

drugs that Bob had provided them that would make Kim very compliant and very horny. Sam loved to face fuck Kim and just about make her pass out from a throat full of prick. Betty would be sticking a very large dildo into Kim's various holes while Sam abused Kim's mouth and throat. She could hardly wait!

"I'll call after dinner about eight this evening."

"OK Terry, Bye!" Betty said.

"So long Betty." Terry replied.

When Kim awoke, Betty heard her moving about the bedroom. Betty slipped out of her panties and walked into the bedroom. Kim was just reaching for a slipper when Betty covered her mouth with Betty's right tit. Kim immediately began to tongue the large dark nipple. In seconds the nipple was standing erect and Betty was lightly moaning.

The other women awoke at these sounds of sex. Myra, the tall, willowy, redhead with sparkling green eyes touched Kim's quim as Kim slurped on Betty's tit. Jenny, the dark, sultry brunette eased her head under Myra's belly and between her well-shaped legs. She breathed in the wonderful aroma of a well-sexed woman. Jenny took light nips at Myra's clit with her teeth.

Kim turned around and presented her crotch to Betty's exploring tongue. The two women began madly licking each other's clits. The other two women began finger fucking each other and their stroking became faster and faster. As the women sank further into a sexual ocean of erotic feelings, they were unaware that Angie had returned home and was making her way up the stairs.

Angie stopped at the open bedroom door and just stared at the scene unfolding in front of her. Never had she seen such beautiful women performing such sex acts on each other. Angie had experimented with her roommate in college this last year, but she never had let her self go as she saw the four women doing at this moment. Her crotch was immediately sopping wet. Angie sucked in air as her pulse rate rose.

Myra opened her eyes when she heard the Angie's heavy breathing at the door. She looked directly into Angie's pretty blue eyes. Those eyes shone with a pent up sexual energy and longing that caused Myra to catch her own breath. Myra seductively winked at Angie and by cutting her eyes indicated that Angie should go on to her room. Angie looked longingly at the scene in front of her and then

mouthed to Myra, "Come to my room. Please! Hurry!" Angie walked on tiptoes to her room. She immediately lay down and began to play with herself with her hand finding it's way under her summer shorts and panties to her blonde covered quim. Her other hand began roughly massaging her braless breasts through her tank top.

In less than ten minutes, Myra untangled herself from the bed and stood up. She said smiling to the other women, "How about if Jennie and I go take a shower in the guest bath and let Kim and Betty have some more time together."

With that she grabbed Jenny's hand and pulled her out of the bedroom. Once in the hall, she whispered to Jenny, "I've got a treat for you, lover."

She pulled jenny down the hall to Angie's bedroom door and without delay opened the door. Jenny caught her breath as she saw Kim's comely nineteen year-old daughter madly fingering herself. Angie stopped plowing her gash with her hand and stared at the two women with a look of embarrassment.

Jenny looked from Angie to Myra immediately realizing what was to happen next and smiled. "Angie, we came to play with you, baby." Angie reached up and pulled off her tank top. Without hesitation, Jenny went to the bed and began kissing Angie while Myra began licking on Angie's proud tits. Within a few minutes, Angie was alternately lapping between a red haired bush and an almost jet black

haired bush, while Jenny sucked on Angie's young clit from the classic sixty-nine position. Angie was becoming very loud in her moans and gasps as the two women continued to bring her to new heights of sexual arousal.

Jenny and Myra looked at each other and lifted Angie's head. "Angie, sweetie, why don't the three of us go back to Myra's and get to know one another a little better? We wouldn't want your mother to get upset about us breaking you into loving another woman. You are getting rather loud and we think we can make you scream with pleasure but not here where your mother will hear. Okay, baby?"

Angie dumbly nodded her head in agreement. Myra ran to the master bedroom door and told Kim and Betty that Myra and her were leaving and thanks for the wonderful time. Myra pulled the master door closed so Betty and Kim wouldn't see what was happening in the hall.

Myra and Jenny threw a sheet around the three of them and got on each side of Angie and helped her down the steps and out the front door and into Jenny's car that was closest to the front door. Within five minutes Jenny parked the car in her garage and the two women with their new, young, fresh meat teenage daughter of their friend barely made it into the house before beginning another attack on

the swooning girl.

While this was going on, Betty convinced Kim to return to her house after she gave Kim Terry's message. She and Sam would have a fine time with Kim for the rest of the day and night. They just had to make sure to have her home at eight to take Terry's call. Maybe they could figure some really perverted thing to be doing to Kim when Terry called. It gave Betty a thrill to think of this. Oh she so loved exploiting Kim's sub-slut persona. They would call Bob and get his advice as to what perverted thing they could do during the phone call. "Bob was so creative when it came to Kim's sub-slut duties!" Betty thought.

Terry went to the pool for the day and bought a good dinner.

At exactly eight o'clock, Terry called Kim again. Little did he know that Sam and Betty had Kim bound in her bathtub and were taking turns urinating on her. As Betty thought, Bob came up with a very creative way of putting Kim into her sub-slut role. Kim was opening her mouth and accepting streams of piss from both of her neighbors.

When the phone rang, Betty picked it up and held the receiver to Kim's ear. Kim had to swallow a mouthful of urine quickly.

"Hello" Kim said with a little gasp for air.

"Hi Kim, it's me" Terry replied.

"Hi, Dear. Are you settled in a new room?" Kim asked as Sam began pissing again on her boobs. He occasionally raised his dick to take a shot at Kim's face. Urine was now dribbling down Kim's chin and the phone Betty was holding to her ear.

"Yeah, but they're moving me to another room first thing in the morning." Terry said. "So it's really no use giving you this number. I tell you what; I will turn on my cell every couple of hours and check if you have left a message. Then I'll call you back from whatever hotel room I'm in at the time. Okay?"

"Sure. Fine. Look I have to run, I have a hot bath waiting." Kim almost tittered in laughter from the joke she had just made. Her hot bath was the warm liquid emanating from Betty and Sam's bladders. "Talk to you tomorrow, OK? Bye."

With that Kim hung up and turned her face to accept Betty's crotch dropping to her mouth. Then Betty let go with a long steady stream of urine into Kim's mouth. Betty and Sam had been drinking beers for the last few hours after Bob had suggested this action. They had stored up about a six-pack apiece and had many ounces left to give Kim.

Between the afternoon bottle of wine, the large amount of drugs given her, and sexual ministrations of Sam and Betty, Kim was totally out of it at this point and simply wanted to please her captors. She met every demand they placed on her far into the night.

Again, unknown to the participants, a pencil camera was capturing all of this for Dillon Frost's file on Kim's escapades.

Terry's Story Continues -

"As I sat by the pool, a waiter approached with a remote house phone and said, "Mr. Sudcliffe? There's a call for you. A Ms. Mandy Hrin."

"I accepted the phone and said "Hello, Mandy?""

"Yes, Terry. I've got some news for you."

"What?"

"All of the paperwork and court actions are done. It went faster then I thought it would. Partially because your Dillon Frost delivered a whole new set of videos that I used with the judge. The judge was shocked at what he saw."

"As we speak, your wife is being served divorce papers. Your brother is receiving a restraining order that orders him to stay at least 500 feet from you and the family house. He is also being served with papers for his role in this whole business as well as your reclaiming all monies spent on his child."

"She clarified this last statement with, "We may not be solid there yet but my lab that is processing the hair samples already has enough information to prove you are not the father. We can assume for now that Bob is. This will be proven with the court order requiring his DNA.""

"Mandy now hesitated. "Terry, look it is none of my business but Angie is as much your daughter as she is Bob's. In the eyes of the law, you have been her father since birth. You are being very hard on her in this. She is an innocent in this whole thing.""

"I agree with your statement Mandy. It is none of your business. I will be glad when I have all of them out of my hair. They really are open wounds to me right now. The only reason I am doing anything is to protect Angie from what Bob apparently is contemplating for her. I cannot allow that to happen and live with myself."

"Alright Terry. I don't agree with your attitude toward Angie, but I do agree you are the only one who could have protected Angie the last few days. Angie should consider staying at your folks until this whole situation is sorted out."

"I have a moving crew set up for tomorrow afternoon to remove your personal effects from the house. I've rented you a hotel room for a few days until we can find you better accommodations. An officer will be at the house to insure your wife understands that you are not to be harassed and be left alone to pack what you want to take with you. Take no furniture, nor any other assets other than your personal effects. We will sort that out with whoever Kim gets for her attorney."

""Mandy, I think you've covered everything. I'll be at the house by noon tomorrow. Thanks." With that, I hung up the phone."

"I looked at the phone for several minutes and then dialed my parents' house again."

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mom, it is me, again."

"Hi, son. Is something wrong?"

"Yes. Mom, there is something wrong. Can you get Dad to pick up the extension so I can talk to both of you at the same time?"

"I waited while my father went upstairs to get on the bedroom phone. "What is it, son?" my father asked."

"Mom -- Dad ... I don't know where to start other than to just say it. Kim is cheating on me and has been since the day we were married. Angie is not mine. She is Bob's. Yes, that is right. Bob, my damned brother, is the father of Angie! She is also screwing about any thing that has a penis because Bob is forcing her to. He is whoring her out for cash and other favors for himself."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.