Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 24: My Side Bet With Brandy

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

I hoped the next match would be Brandy and Macy. Brandy knew how to wrestle, from the summer practicing with her neighbor. Besides, if Brandy lost now, I'd win our side bet. Unfortunately, the names drawn were Nan Corser and Brandy Scott. Nan was the girl chosen at random to wrestle. She beat Maria Cuban our number 3 -- fast enough to shave and label her without losing a garment of her own. Brandy beat our number 5, needing a few seconds longer, and losing one of her garments, but fast enough to shave the loser. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted Brandy to win this match, even though a victory by Nan would cause Brandy to lose the side bet she and I had made. I wanted to test myself against Brandy and see who was the better woman, as we'd split the two matches we'd had before today.

I also wanted to see how rough they'd play with each other. Both of them had charged their opponents in the preliminary. I wanted to see what they did to each other. I was surprised to see them start out very tentatively. They circles warily, occasionally making a feint, but with little significant contact for about thirty seconds. Eventually, Brandy got Nan into a headlock, but Nan got a leg behind Brandy, and tripped her, sending Brandy into the mud. Nan apparently didn't see a real advantage, and she retreated, allowing Brandy to get up. They moved and wrestled for about three minutes, when Nan got a headlock on Brandy in the middle of the pit. Brandy started to move forward rapidly. Nan was not expecting it, and Brandy managed to shove Nan down into the pit. Brandy immediately pulled Nan's bottoms off. It took 3:23. The girls seemed to be evenly matched.

Nan had lost her bra when her card got pulled when I won my quarter-final match. When she claimed a bra to wrestle in, she did not choose wisely, or the choices were pretty slim when she choose. It was a front closure bra. It had long ties, and there were many ways to fasten it. Nan crossed the ties between her breasts, but didn't make a real knot there, and brought the ties behind her neck where she tied a bow knot. Tying it that was a bigger mistake than selecting that bra in the first place. From the top position, all Brandy had to do was pull Nan's elbow back, which caused her to fall into the mud, and then pull the bow loose at the neck, grab the tie across Nan's back, and pull. The bra was gone in ten seconds.

Like I discovered against Janey Lewis, when your opponent is naked and they have no clothing to defend, they swarm all over you trying to get yours off. They don't care about getting in close enough to you for you to snag their clothes, because you've already done that. The clothed wrestler is the defensive wrestler, looking for an opening to take down the naked one, but her mind is on defense, not on take downs. The best thing the clothed wrestler can do at the beginning of round number three is to not let the naked wrestler get out of the initial down position. Keeping her on the bottom gives the clothed wrestler the chance to immobilize the naked one. Brandy blew the start of the third round, or Nan did a marvelous job of escaping. I think it was some of each. Nan did snag Brandy's bra, which she sent flying into the stands, never to be seen again. Several victories were snatched from defeats tonight, when the better wrestler slipped in the mud. I'm not saying Nan was better than Brandy, but Nan was wrestling better in the third round, until she slipped going for Brandy's bottoms, and landed in the mud, on her side. Brandy got Nan on her back, and dropped on top of her, in a head to toe position. Brandy managed to grab Nan's legs, and Brandy managed to crawl back over Nan's body, pulling her legs with her, until Brandy managed to get her crotch up to Nan's neck, with her legs over Nan's arms. Nan was immobilized for thirty seconds, and Brandy won. The third round took exactly three minutes, and Brandy won in 6:33. The only person to wrestle longer and win was me, and I did it twice.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.