Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 17: More Than Five Naked Girls, More Than Fifteen Half Naked Ones

Jim continued, "After this match, we'll have at least five naked girls, and about fifteen half naked ones. How good is that?" A loud cheer answered him, from hundreds of happy guys. As one of the half naked girls, I wasn't quite as excited. I was doing this for the good of the house, and to some extent,

Jim continued, "After this match, we'll have at least five naked girls, and about fifteen half naked ones. How good is that?" A loud cheer answered him, from hundreds of happy guys. As one of the half naked girls, I wasn't quite as excited. I was doing this for the good of the house, and to some extent, as a test of myself. I originally figured I had close to a 50 50 chance of winning, simply because I was our best, but when I saw how easily Rox Green had been wiped away, my confidence was low. Now that we'd won two of the first four, I felt better. But I didn't expect to be half-naked before I even wrestled.

"Mr. Dahman, if you will," Jim said.

"Wrestle"

Just like all the Sigs before her, Macy charged at Ronnie. But she didn't stick an arm out and try to clothesline Ronnie. Ronnie tried to side step out of Macy's path. Macy adjusted her charge, leapt at Ronnie, and landed with all her weight on Ronnie. Ronnie went down, and she stayed down. Macy had her bottomless in 16 seconds.

Macy had just laid the biggest hurt on anyone so far. Ann Kelty, one of our wrestlers, was a marine medical corpsman before she came to school. She was in the mud almost immediately. Rick Hendersen, one of the Kaps, who was a former Army medic, followed her into the pit. Rick was driving an ambulance part time while in school. Ronnie hadn't moved at the one-minute point. Ann and Rick were talking to each other as they worked on Ronnie, but not loudly enough that the hanging mics could pick up their conversation. We learned later that Jim had turned the mics off, out of respect for Ronnie.

One of the Kaps brought a big first aid kit from the fraternity house, and had it on the deck hear where Ronnie was. Rick got something from the kit, and held it to Ronnie's nose. It was an ampule of smelling salts, which brought her to consciousness. Rick and Ann wouldn't let her get up, talking to her and assessing her replies. They made her move her arms and legs one at a time before they permitted her to sit up. Eventually, with a little help from them, she got up and walked to the side of the pit, where she sat down on a hay bale. By now, Brandy, Jim and I, the three co-chairs, were standing on the deck behind Ronnie. Ann said, "Rick and I agree, she can't continue."

Brandy, Jim and I put our heads together with Referee Dahman, and agreed we had to draw another girl from Delta Alpha Delta to replace Ronnie. Dahman said she had the right to refuse to wrestle Macy, but the refusal would cost her clothing, and like Ronnie, whatever fate befell whoever finished the match with Macy in terms of shaving or marking would apply to not only Ronnie, but all those drawn to replace her.

I drew a name, and Cat, the girl chosen refused to get into the mud with Macy. We drew a lottery winner, and he came up and stripped her. Her suit was left on the deck temporarily.

Ronnie came up to us and said she wanted to continue. She said, "I'm just going to tell Macy to strip me. I'll submit right away in the third round. There is no point in denuding the entire sorority. Dahman said that once the medics had removed her, it was neither safe nor appropriate for her to go back into the pit. The co-chairs agreed unanimously; my agreement was reluctant.

Laurie Lamb, one of the Delts, came up to us. She was already topless, having had her name drawn, which cost her bra. She was one of our alternates. She was on the swim team. "Ronnie is my roommate. I'd like to fill in for her."

The way she said she wanted to fill in made me thing she had mayhem on her mind. I think Brandy was suddenly afraid of having to wrestle Macy in the next round, and hoped perhaps Laurie could either beat her or at least slow her down, and maybe even hurt her. Jim went back to the mic, and first asked for a big round of applause for Ronnie, who was unable to continue. Then he announced that Laurie Lamb had volunteered to replace Ronnie. The spectators didn't know this was in accord with the rules we'd hashed out weeks before. Jim did point out that Laurie had to begin wrestling with the same items of clothing Ronnie had when she was judged unable to continue. They drew a raffle ticket, and a guy came up to relieve Laurie of her bikini bottoms. Then, naked, Laurie looked around for a suitable bra. I told her to claim a bra from one of the Sigs, which she did. Jim drew another ticket to select the guy who would remove the bra Laurie claimed. Finally, since the rules prohibited a sorority from gaining a garment in a transaction like this, they drew another of my sorority sisters, who lost her bottoms, to yet another guy who had his name pulled out of the drum.

We were finally ready to resume the fifth match.

Laurie had fire in her eyes as she got down on her hands and knees in the mud. Macy got down, grasped Laurie around the waist, with her other hand on Laurie's waist. Laurie was very strong, or very angry, or both, and when the referee called "wrestle," she began to stand up. Macy came up with her, moving one hand from Laurie's elbow to under her arm, and simply pulled Laurie back and threw her into the mud on her back. Macy fell onto Laurie's exposed stomach. The groan Laurie made when Macy landed on her was an unnatural sound. Macy grabbed the front of Laurie's new bra, and just grunted as she ripped it apart. The second round only took 17 seconds, for a total elapsed time of 33 seconds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.