Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 13: Labeling and Shaving; or Clamps, Clip and Cuffs

"Rox, I have to thank you for making my job easy. I have to explain all the rules, and I can explain most of the ones I haven't already because of your quick exit."

"In the first eight matches, the four women who lose the fastest pay a big penalty. Chances are Rox will be one of the unlucky four. The woman who defeated each of the four fastest losers gets to shave the off the loser's pubic hair. Then she gets to write her name in indelible laundry marker, in one-inch letters, anywhere between her navel and the top of her slit. The other four losers have a choice of either being shaved or labeled by the woman who defeated her. Any loser who doesn't want to be shaved or labeled does have another choice, and I really hope they take it. All they have to do is let the woman who beat them install nipple clamps, a clit clip, and handcuffs. She has to wear them all of the rest of tonight, and on her walk back to her sorority house, and she has to return next week wearing them again, from 5 o'clock until she walks home after 2 the next morning. Rox, do you want that option instead of whatever else?"

It almost seemed as if Rox was thinking it over, but she shook her head no.

"You don't have to wear the hardware all week long, just from Delta House to here and back, and while here. What do you say, Rox?"

This time, she shook her head no much faster than the last time.

"If she tries to escape the shaving and marking, and later changes her mind, all that happens to her is she gets shaved and marked according to the rules."

"In Rox's case, she earned two more penalties. Any of the first round losers are eligible for these special penalties, if they are bad enough, like Rox was. If she loses in less than 5 minutes, the woman who defeated her gets to write her name on both sides of her victim's butt crack, using the same indelible marker. If she doesn't manage to get any garment off of her opponent, the woman who defeated her I think we should call it humiliated her writes her name, in one inch letters, on her victim's breasts, anywhere above the nipple. Next week, just before the wrestling begins, all the labeling gets written over, so it'll be readable that much longer."

"Rox, as the loser, if you had managed to remove any of Linda's suit, you would have been required to walk around the pit, get her suit, and walk the rest of way around the pit, giving Linda back whatever of her clothing you captured. After you did that, you would have had to go pick up your dirty clothes, and bring it up here to the big wooden box labeled DIRTY. You can only take one garment at a time. Because you failed to take anything off of Linda, you don't get to skip any trips. You bring your garments up here to the dirty clothes box one at a time. Then you make two more trips, empty-handed. After each lap, you must reverse direction. Rox, begin now, so we can see about getting Linda rinsed off, and then get you rinsed off, so everybody can enjoy seeing you in all your naked glory for the next two Saturdays.

Rox was clearly embarrassed as she walked around the ring. She stopped to pick up her bra, then walked to the DIRTY box and deposited it. I don't think she meant to do it, but she flashed a good view of her muddy slit as she faced the mud, legs straight. She continued her walk around, stopping as Linda said something to Rox, who appeared to be even more embarrassed.

On the second lap, Rox bent her knees, facing the stands and giving a different section of spectators an entirely different view. She also had to double back to put her suit in the box.

I made a mental note that if I had any garments to throw up on the deck, I was going to put it as close to a corner as I could, so either I or my opponent would be able to face away from the nearest stands, and give the view to the far corner, as distant a view as possible, and to think about the direction I walked to avoid having to double back to deposit my suit in the box. I also decided to pass the word along to those who going to wrestle for us, and to tell Brandy the same thing for her girls. Up until now, even after my exhibit with Brandy, getting naked in front of many hundreds of frat boys was more theoretical than real. Now it was very real, and very terrifying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.