Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 11: Setting Up the First Match

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

It was probably just about 7 o'clock when a man's voice came out of the speakers. "Good evening, my name is Jim Tracker. I am the chairman of this Spring Strip Wrestling Extravaganza."

That was the first time I'd heard that name. The tickets just called it a Fund Raiser, and listed the names of the fraternity and two sororities.

Most of the girls, all of us still wearing our bikinis -- a condition which would end for some very shortly gathered on the corners of the stage. The speaker thanked the people who were attending. He explained that "the babes" were going to be ripping each other's bikinis off tonight, what could be won with a raffle ticket, and how they could still buy raffle tickets. Most importantly from the girls' point of view, he reviewed the rules of spectator behavior. He promised those rules would be enforced. I hoped we could trust him, and hoped he had enough security to back him up.

"And now, who wants to see naked females?"

As one might expect, there was a huge roar.

Once the crowd had quieted down, Jim continued. "Brandy Scott, please come up here."

I don't know why I was surprised to hear Brandy's name called first. Somebody had to be the first wrestler chosen.

"And Gabby Hunter, please join me up here."

Ohmygod. I was dizzy. I couldn't breathe. Barb gripped my hand as I stood up, and said, "Good luck."

I didn't want to wrestle Brandy. I most especially didn't want to wrestle first. By the time I got to Jim at the microphone, I could barely walk. Brandy looked as unhappy as I felt. As I got up to her, she gave me a hug.

"I'd like to introduce the chairs from the two sororities who will be shedding clothing here tonight. From Sigma Mu Alpha, Ms. Brandy Scott; and from Delta Alpha Delta, Ms. Gabby Hunter. Please join me in giving a huge round of applause to these fine looking examples of femininity."

The crowd did give us a big hand, and plenty of whoops, whistles and catcalls too.

"I certainly hope we see a lot more of both of you before the night is over. "Let's talk about what happens here tonight. There are five boxes on this bench next to me. In the small white box, there are eight yellow cards and eight blue cards. Five of the blue cards have the names of the five wrestlers from Sigma Mu Alpha, and three blank yellow cards are for the three gals who will have their name drawn from the small yellow box, and who won't know until their names are drawn that they will be wrestling tonight. There are also eight blue cards. Six of the blue cards have the names of the six wrestlers representing Delta Alpha Delta tonight. The two blank blue cards are for the two gals who will have their name drawn from the small blue box, and who won't know until they hear their names that they will be wrestling tonight. The small blue and yellow boxes contain the names of all the women who are not scheduled to wrestle tonight, but if there is an injury, or for the random choices, we will go to those boxes. There will be other uses for those cards; you will learn more as time goes on. The way we will pair up the wrestlers is we will draw one card. That card represents the first wrestler. Then we will draw cards until we get one of the other color. The match is made. Once the first eight matches are over, we will just draw two cards, and they will wrestle, regardless of which house they represent, so it could be sister against sister. It is almost certain there will be some of that."

"You might be wondering why the Sigs only get to send their five best wrestlers, and the Deltas get to send their best six. In order to make sure the rules worked, we insisted the chairs from the two sororities wrestle for us a few months ago. They had to use all of tonight's rules, but they wrestled in their underwear, and there was no mud. To make them really work hard, we set it up so the loser's sorority could only have their best five girls plus three drawn at random wrestle. The winner's sorority got to send six and have two names drawn at random. I was one of the few who witnessed that match, and let me tell you, it was spectacular. Before they were finished, there was only piece of working underwear; their opponents had destroyed the other three pieces. These gals have already put it on the line against each other. Brandy tells me that Gabby was just lucky, and couldn't beat her more than once in a hundred times."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.