Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 7: Showing Brandy That I Can...

Brandy and I met on Tuesday, after classes. We worked up the agreement, as we understood it. Thursday night, she and I had dinner with the presidents of our sororities. They gave us their blessing to go for it, provided there were no major changes from what we wrote. That night, Brandy e-mailed the agreement to our contacts at the Kaps.

We went over to the Kaps house at 2 P.M. Saturday. They took us into their study, and presented us with the finished agreement. They had already signed it.

"Only one copy," asked Brandy.

"That's all we need."

I pulled a chair over next to me, and motioned Brandy to sit next to me, so she and I could read the papers. Within a few lines, it was obvious that the agreement was drastically different from the oral agreement we had a week ago. Brandy and I held a quick whispered discussion, and agreed to make no comment until we read it all.

The agreement the Kaps proposed called for a 50 50 split between themselves and the two sororities, no payments to the wrestlers, all losers shaved and marked, and required all losers to submit to clips, clamps and cuffs. Finally, they wanted the first round losers from the losing sorority, and an equal number of non-combatants, to provide sexual favors for the fraternity brothers at the party the third weekend.

After another whispered conversation, Brandy and I decided to just walk out. As I stood, I told them, "There is no reason to talk with you any longer. We had an agreement. We can't trust you to honor your word."

"Wait! Please sit down. We'll honor the original deal."

Brandy and I exchanged a quick glance, and returned to the table.

Ever the opportunist, Brandy immediately wanted to extract a penalty from the Kaps. "OK, the original deal stands, except you guys only get 15% of the net, and we will have someone there to count the cash and check the arithmetic."

After a brief conference, the Kaps capitulated, but with one final condition. "We want the two of you to go out to the back yard now, strip down to your bras and panties, and wrestle according to the proposed rules. We need to make sure this will work."

The other Kaps negotiator added, "We need to make sure they both try their best. How about the loser's sorority can only have five preselected wrestlers instead of six, with the rest selected by a drawing."

"Good idea," said the first Kap.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Now I'm going to have to let Brandy see that I can wrestle. I wanted to keep that a secret.

Brandy was more alert than I was. "No shaving or marking or anything else today. Just wrestling. Agreed?"

At the thought of actually seeing us wrestle, the two Kaps should have agreed to anything, but they didn't agree to Brandy's statement. "No shaving, OK. We need to test the safety of a marking pen however."

Neither Brandy nor I said anything. I hadn't even agreed to wrestle today, but it seemed to be a foregone conclusion it was going to happen. As we began to walk towards the door, I said, "Not so fast!"

Everybody stopped.

"I am not sure I want to do this at all today. I categorically refuse to do it now. All we have is an oral agreement. You tried to change the agreement once. I don't trust you guys to follow through. Brandy and I brought a floppy with the agreement as we e-mailed it to you. We are going to sit down at a computer, fix the agreement so it gives the Kaps 15%, and we are all going to sign it. Then we'll talk about Brandy and I putting on a show, but not to cause the loser's sorority to only have five preselected wrestlers."

Not only did the two Kaps call me chicken, so did Brandy. It was obvious the loser's house was going to be disadvantaged. I had to concede the point. I also had to beat Brandy. We edited the agreement. The Kaps got 15% of the net after expenses, and Brandy and I were to wrestle for the right to have the six best wrestlers versus the five best wrestlers. I insisted we print and sign five copies.

The Kaps asked why five copies?

"Because I still don't trust you guys. Brandy and I are going to each keep a signed copy for our sororities, but we want to make sure our copies actually get there, so we are each going to mail a signed copy to our house presidents at the corner mailbox. Then we'll come back and wrestle, with the loser's house having three randomly selected wrestlers instead of two."

Brandy and I didn't say anything to each other on the walk to the mailbox and back. We didn't say anything to each other as the Kaps lead us into their back yard, where there was a small tumbling mat in the middle of the lawn. We didn't say anything as we stripped down to our bras and panties. Neither of us was wearing our best underwear; I saved the best for dates, when I thought they might have some eye appeal. Brandy probably did likewise.

About six more guys materialized from somewhere, wondering what two girls in their underwear were going to do in the middle of the yard. I knew that was not an altogether new phenomenon.

The next thing I knew, I was circling clockwise on the mat, facing Brandy. Suddenly, she charged me, going for a bear hug. I had no idea why she did that, as it was easy enough to reach around behind her, unhook her bra in the back, and spin away from her, holding her bra high in the air.

One of the Kaps said, "Twenty-four seconds."

I'm sure Brandy was surprised at how quickly I captured her bra. Truth be told, I was surprised too. What she did was a good wrestling move, but not a smart move, if one wanted to keep all her clothing on her body. I made a mental note that defending garments might be more important than good wrestling.

A minute later, Brandy was on her hands and knees in the middle of the mat. I was on her left side, on my knees, my left hand on her left arm, and my right hand around her waist. My plan was to back off of her, grab the waistband of her panties, and pull them off. Brandy didn't cooperate. I'm not quite sure what she did, but she sure did it quickly. Somehow, she had scooted forward and away from me. Without her underneath me, I fell flat on the mat, face down. She was crawling over my prone body, over my head, and down my back. She grabbed the waistband of my panties, and she kept crawling, until she was clear of my body, and my panties were in her hands. I scrambled to my feet, bottomless. Brandy was topless. The loser of this round was going to be naked shortly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.