Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 4: I'm Coming for Your Panties

"Tell you what; let's wrestle first. Just wearing our underwear. The first to lose a piece of underwear has to walk to lunch in just her blouse and shorts."

I was shocked at the proposal. I didn't want Brandy to know I could wrestle. This seemed to be a good opportunity for her to discover how bad I really was. I could let her win. "OK, but with two conditions."

"Which are?"

"First, we wrestle in the underwear we are currently wearing, and we go to lunch in the clothing we are wearing, so you can't put on better clothing now or after. Second, if a piece of my underwear is damaged, you'll loan me the most satisfactory replacements, if I need them to go to lunch or to get home."

For you to get home, sure. You won't be wearing any underwear to lunch!"

A look into her eyes told me she was very serious about winning. I wondered if Brandy might actually know what she was doing. They had a small extra bedroom, with nothing in it but two sleeping mats, a chair and a small table. We carried the table and chair into the living room, put the mats in the center of the room, stripped down to bra and panties, and squared off in the center of the room. We were both wearing thin, white one-hook bras, and barely there panties. Mine were low rise, and Brandy's were even smaller. It looked like neither of our panties would survive a really good yank, and our bras weren't much stronger.

I decided I'd try to stay out of harm's way for a while, to see how good Brandy was. As we circled, I could see had good balance. So did I; not surprising for two volleyball players. We hooked up our hands a few times, but Brandy didn't seem to know what to do next. She tried to hook my leg with hers and push me down, but those moves were easily blocked.

She managed to get me to the floor a couple of times, but I got back up before she could do anything. She tried to shove me to the side and get behind me a few times. I was quick enough that she couldn't get any fabric. She almost got me into a full nelson once, but she only got one arm, and I spun out before she could decide that to do next. Finally, she charged me, mashing our breasts together, hugged me to her, and went for my bra hook. So I went for hers. As she pulled back, holding my bra, Brandy had a surprised look when she discovered me waving her bra in the air.

I knew I could wrestle better than what I showed Brandy. Somehow I didn't think she had played the same game I did. I'd probably learned all I needed to.

"So," I panted, "we both go to lunch braless. Now lets see who goes without panties too?"

"Let's call it a tie."

"Brandy, there won't be any ties in the Kaps' back yard."

"OK, I'm coming for your panties."

She dove at me, putting her shoulder into my midsection, driving the air out of me, and putting me on my back. This was the first move Brandy made which surprised me. In a few seconds, she was standing, one foot lightly on my stomach, waving my panties in the air. That was quick, and maybe I underestimated my teammate.

"That was a good move. Have you wrestled before?

"Well, I wanted to wrestle in high school. There was a rumor there would be a girl's league the next year, when I would be a senior. My next-door neighbor was the youngest of five boys, all of whom wrestled for my high school. They had weights, a universal gym, and a regulation mat in their basement. They even had a dual clock and buzzer. He was one year ahead of me, and hoped to wrestle in college. I was five inches taller, and probably outweighed him by thirty pounds. Our mothers both worked all day, so we had a lot of time alone that summer. I asked him to teach me how to wrestle. He agreed to let me work out with him, run with him, and he showed me moves almost every day."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.