A Christmas Tail

by callipigiman

Copyright© 2009 by callipigiman

Humor Sex Story: Nicole woke early on Christmas Day, noises in the living room. It was just Santa, but who knew he was such a pervy old elf? (I know its a bit late, unless of course you observe Orthodox Christmas, which was yesterday :)

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Humor   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Nicole woke up very early on Christmas Day, only a few minutes past midnight.

She yawned and stretched, and as she did she heard noises from the living room, obviously the reason she'd awakened. Reaching into her closet she pulled out an old Louisville Slugger. "No thief is going to ruin MY Christmas," she growled.

She stormed from her bedroom, down the hall, and into the front room of her small apartment, brandishing the bat. She didn't stop to think about the fact she was dressed only in skimpy panties and a short night dress given her by an old boyfriend.

A chubby, red-clad fellow with a long white beard was just laying out some boxes under the tree. By the fireplace, the glass of milk and plate of cookies sat, along with a silver flask emblazoned "Jack Daniels" which she knew she had not left there, and a magazine with a naked woman displaying her ass.

Nicole looked from the little table to Mr. Red Belly and back.

"Santa?" she said, sounding shocked...

"Well hello there little girl," the jolly olf elf replied, looking her up and down. "My, aren't you the hot Italian mama! Bada-bing! I LIKE hot Italian mamas!" He walked over, a largish box in his hands. "I brought you something special this year, my dear."

With a twinkling eye and saucy grin, he opened the box. "Just for you, a brand new Sybian!" he declared. Removing the large base mechanism and placing it on the floor directly in front of the staring young woman.

It was like a man's hips, with a large, jutting shaft sticking up. Santa offered Nicole a fancy case which he held open to display its contents. "You see, my dear, the shaft has attachments which can pleasure not only a woman's pussy, but also her clit and anus at the same time. Doesn't that look like fun?" Santa asked with a lecherous grin. "Show Santa you appreciate his present, and be a very, very, delightfully BAD girl."

Nicole giggled, looking down at the large lump in the front of Santa's red velvet pants. She bit her lip, thought for a moment...

"Ok," she said pulling her night shirt over her head. Her C-cups jiggled sexily in the cool air of the living room, and seemed to sparkle in the flashing lights of the Christmas tree. Her nipples grew hard, both from the chill and from the way Santa's eyes bulged—and his pants.

The chubby pervy elf licked his lips in an-ti... (wait for it!) ... cipation.

"Mind if I take a bite?" he asked, stepping forward and lowering his head to the thick, hot nubs without waiting for a response.

Nicole moaned as the jolly fellow's hot mouth sent jolts of lust through her nipples and breasts, and his soft white beard tickled the flesh of her belly and navel. Since she loved having her titties sucked, she could also feel her pussy growing very wet, soaking her panties.

And Santa's hand stroking her silk-covered mound did nothing to cool things down either.

"My, what a wet slut you've become, my dear," the jolly old elf laughed. "I have just what you need!" He guided Nicole to her new present and helped her to straddle the thick plastic prick before hooking his hands in her panties and giving one hard tug.

They tore away easily and Santa tossed them aside—after first rubbing them against his nose and lips. "Heavenly juice from thy slutty slit!" he sang as he placed his hands on the girl's shoulders and pushed her down.

As Nicole sank onto the thick jutting shaft, feeling her cunt filled to the brim, Santa engaged both the clit vibrator and the anal probe. She gasped as her ass was filled just as full as her pussy--and then her clit was suddenly buzzing with electric delight.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped as the pleasure roared through her.

"Yup, that's how we got Christmas, for sure," cackled Santa, standing beside her, the bulge in his pants almost rubbing her cheek.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.