Second Thoughts and Last Chances - Cover

Second Thoughts and Last Chances

Copyright© 2009 by Latikia

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An Adventure is defined as 'unpleasant things happening to other people'. These are the further Adventures of Ike Blacktower. Note: Some story tags omitted to avoid spoilers, though none of the omitted tags are a major part of the story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Torture   Violence  

We checked out early the next morning, rented a car, loaded our bags and left San Diego. I drove thru the city, caught I-5 and headed north towards LA. Lilly was very quiet for the first twenty miles or so, but as the sun came up and the scenery became a bit more interesting, her bubbly nature began to re-exert itself.

"I called home last night after you fell asleep." she informed me.

"You have trouble sleeping?"

"No, but you were having a dream. You were shifting around a lot and you woke me. So I decided to call, as long as I was up."

"Wasn't it kinda late back there?"

"A little, but they didn't mind."

"How is everyone?"

"They're fine."

"That's good. And how are you?"

"Better."

I took my right hand off the wheel, reached across and ran my fingers along the side of her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. She brushed her lips against the palm of my hand then grinned wickedly.

"Izzy and Peggy asked me to give you something from them."

"Oh?"

She unbuckled her seatbelt, belly-flopped across the console between our seats, unzipped my pants and shoved her hand inside.

"Lilly, now's really not the best time..."

It was all I could do to keep the car steady in its lane when her fingers slipped thru the fly of my boxers and grabbed hold of my dick.

"Come on Lilly ... knock it off, I'm trying to drive ... awww fuck!"

She fished my cock out in record time and before I knew it had buried her face in my lap, her tongue, lips and teeth started working me over.

I checked the mirrors quickly, swerved across two lanes of traffic and pulled off onto the emergency shoulder, hoping I wouldn't kill us or anyone else along the way.

Fifteen miles south of Encinitas, parked on the side of the freeway, Lilly gave me the blow-job of the century. I don't know what drove her to it, but it was more than passion or lust. I could feel a little of both in her, and a hell of a lot of both in me once I got the car stopped, but her most dominant emotion seemed to be a desperate need for closeness. The more focused she became on my body, the more direct skin to skin contact she had, the calmer she got; more relaxed, confident and reassured.

My feelings were seriously mixed. Which is not to say I didn't enjoy her attention. I don't care what she says, Lilly has an oral fetish, and no one has ever gone down on me with as much enthusiasm or skill as she has. If there's anyone better, I don't want to meet her. I'm pretty sure the experience would kill me. No, apart from the sexual aspects, I was worried about the cops and other potential passers-by. In fact, it amazed me no end that someone hadn't already stopped.

Lilly knows me well. She recognized the early warning signs of my impending orgasm, and shoved her face as far into my lap as humanly possible, driving the head of my cock deep into her throat, and then started humming to herself; a happy, pleasant sound accompanied by her fingernails clawing along the inside of my thighs.

I didn't last long. From start to finish I don't think the whole episode could have taken more than seven minutes, but then I don't think Lilly had any intention of drawing things out. She wanted what she wanted and knew exactly how to get it.

After I was spent, sagging back into the driver's seat, every muscle in my body limp as a wet noodle and with fireflies buzzing around in front of my eyes, Lilly cleaned me off, put my fading erection back into my pants, zipped my fly and gave my crotch a gentle pat before sliding back into the passenger seat, wiping the corners of her mouth daintily with the back of her hand.

I rolled my head over towards her and saw her giving me a smugly self-satisfied little grin. Then she started laughing. A cheerful, happy little laugh.

"You should see the look on your face." she said, still laughing.

I wanted to be angry. I wanted to scold her for endangering our lives, as well as those of the other drivers. I wanted to, but I couldn't. There wasn't the tiniest bit of anger in me right then.

"What was that in honor of?" I gasped.

She grinned and shrugged her slight shoulders. "I've always wanted to do that."

"Oh yeah? Always?" I teased.

Lilly's grin got even bigger and brighter.

"The first time I thought about it was when we were driving to Delaware."

"I remember. Izzy and Peggy were sleeping in the back seat and you and I were talking about philosophy. You were trying to convince me how dumb you were."

"No I wasn't. I was trying to get up the courage to ... well, you know."

"I didn't then. I guess I do now though. Do you feel better now?"

Her brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

I smiled warmly at the lovely woman across from me. "You didn't do that for my benefit." I said.

Her grin dimmed slightly. "No." she said after a brief pause.

I held my smile, linked and sent her a pulse of warmth, affection and understanding.

"You've told me before that us being close makes you horny. Back in the hospital you said 'I feel like I'll die if I can't feel your skin against mine. I've never felt like that with anyone else ... the need to feel you, hold you, taste you. It's like a fire starts burning inside me.' Is that what happened just now?"

"Yes." Her head dropped a little and she turned her head away.

I sat up, reached down and activated the seat control, shifting it as far back as it would go.

"Lilly?" She looked back at me. "Come here sweetie." I said, patting my thighs with both hands.

She hesitated for an instant then crawled across and plopped down on my lap, leaning her shoulder and head against my chest, her legs extended out between the seats. I put one arm around her; my remaining hand smoothed and stroked her disheveled hair.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"For what? I didn't do it for you."

"I know. Still, you never wanted to do that for Lewis, did you?"

Lilly shuddered. "No. He never made me feel the way you do. Not even when I still loved him."

"So, even if you only did it for yourself, the fact that you waited for me ... that's one hell of a complement. And for that, I thank you."

Lilly sniffled and rubbed the side of her face against my chest. "You're a sweet boy."

"And like I told Lewis, you, my love, are a sexual artist of the highest caliber and he was three kinds of a fool for leaving you."

She chuckled. "I'm glad you think so." She sat up, put both hands on my shoulders and pulled herself up and planted her lips on mine. I put my arms around her waist, holding her tightly in place. Lilly broke our kiss and buried her face in my neck.

"I love you so much." she cried, her tears falling down the back of my neck.

"Hey, hey ... what's with all the tears?"

"I don' know ... guess I'm just a little wound up."

"Well, I know just the thing to cure that."

Lilly lifted her head, pulling back far enough so that she could look in my eyes.

"And what might that be, Doctor?"

I eased my left arm, allowing my hand to slide down her back and grab a handful of her bottom.

Lilly giggled for a second and pressed her chest firmly against me.

"I'll carry out outside, lay you down over the hood of this car, pull down your pants and screw you silly." I nodded, as if to myself. "Yeah, that ought to do it."

Lilly hugged me around the neck, laughing like a little girl.

"We'd get arrested, you big ox." she said gaily, kissing my cheek. I did notice that she hadn't said she wouldn't like me to.

I squeezed her with the arm that was holding her around the waist, and clamped my hand a little tighter on her butt.

That's when I noticed in the rear view mirror that there was a car about a quarter of a mile behind us, also pulled off on the shoulder.

"Well, if we can't do that, there is one other thing I can do for you right now." I said. I'd held the link between us, and immediately sent a large spark of my love into her internal ring.

Lilly shivered, groaned, moaned, tried to pull herself thru my body, spasmed twice and went limp.

I put her back into the passenger's seat, buckled her in, started up the car and pulled back into traffic.

The car behind us pulled out moments later.

I had originally planned on visiting Maric College, getting off of I-5 between Carlsbad and Oceanside then heading east on state road 78. The more I thought about it, the less inclined I was to follow thru. I wanted to know who was following us, and why.

The car that followed us kept its distance, never getting close enough for me to see who was inside. I spent several minutes cursing the inventor of tinted windows before it occurred to me that the distance between us could be used to my advantage. I only needed to get out of their line of sight long enough to either double back or set an ambush.

Doubling back ... what's that gonna accomplish? You planning to ram the fuckers?

It wasn't likely I could lose them that way, so ... how to set an ambush? For that I needed bait. The obvious choice was not one I was terribly comfortable using.

You don't have a lot of options here, sunshine.

"I'm aware of that." I muttered, as I split my attention between watching the road and scanning the road map we'd been given by the rental company. I sped up once we passed Oceanside, having spotted on the map what I thought was a likely looking side road.

I pulled off I-5 and headed north east on El Camino Real into the hills, speeding up and then slowing down below the speed limit just long enough to confuse the following car's driver, before speeding up again.

We hit a rough patch of blacktop turning off El Camino onto Las Pulgas; the bumping and bouncing woke Lilly.

She rubbed her eyes and peered out the side window. "Where are we?"

"A few miles north of Oceanside." I took a deep breath. "We're being followed."

She spun around in her seat, trying to look out the rear window. Her seatbelt did its job and held her securely in place.

"Don't panic honey, I've got a plan; we're going to ambush the bastard."

"Ambush? How?" Her eyes were wide, her pupils dilated and her fear was growing by the second.

"Lilly, calm down ... please. Believe me, we're in no danger. I've been playing speed tag with this guy for ten minutes, so he's ripe for a little slight of hand. In about five minutes we're going to pull off onto one of these side roads. I'm going to stop the car, you're going to get behind the wheel, drive on down the road about a hundred yards and stop. I'm going to get in behind him when he pulls up and then he and I will have a little talk. Piece of cake."

I reached under my jacket, removed the Glock from under my right arm and handed it across to her. Lilly took the pistol in both hands and almost immediately calmed down. I gave her my best evil grin. "Just in case I need rescuing."

She returned my grin with a faint one of her own. "Okay. You be careful though."

"I will. That one looks promising ... get ready, we've got to be quick to pull this off."

I continued right, leaving Las Pulgas and merging onto Stuart Mesa Road. I hit the brakes, and when our pursuer slowed down to maintain his distance, I hung a hard right, pulling onto a side road cut between a small hill and bracketed on both sides with what looked to me like some kind of scraggly scrub pine trees. It appeared that the hilly terrain flattened out about three hundred yards farther down the unpaved road. I could just make out the I-5 overpass in the distance, and beyond that, the ocean. Perfect. We rolled along for another fifty yards before I hit the brakes and put the car in park.

"Switch!" I spat, popped my seatbelt, threw open the door and rolled out onto the dirt road. I got to my feet and clawed my way up the sandy hillside and into the brush.

Lilly was quicker than I expected. I heard the car tear off down the road as I reached the trees, and it didn't slow down until it was half way to the overpass. I listened closely as the motor died.

Not three minutes passed before our tail made his appearance, sped past my position and then suddenly skidded to a dusty stop.

It was a bland looking little car, two door, dark blue, tinted windows all around; it looked to have been keyed along the driver's side from side mirror to gas cap, and hadn't been washed for at least a year. A Honda I think or maybe a Toyota. I can never tell 'em apart.

It was very quiet along that piece of road for several moments. The only sounds were from the distant traffic on I-5 and the little blue car's out of tune engine ten yards to my right.

I could feel, faintly, confusion and irritation coming from inside the blue vehicle.

But whoever was inside seemed content to remain right where he was. Stalemate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.