Clare's First Shoot - Cover

Clare's First Shoot

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Clare is a young, hometown girl just fresh out of high school. In her search for a job, Clare finds a small production studio, but is slightly surprised by the types of stuff they do. As insecure as she is, Clare hopes that working in a place like this, she can clear her mind by letting herself feel more confident about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Clare had to admit, that the offer to be in a video was overwhelmingly tempting. She thought that since she had gone this far already, that being put on camera wouldn't harm any. "If you're worried, we won't have to go into anything hard core. We could just take a few photos, maybe put you on video masturbating, it would be cool." Annie said, and Clare looked up at the ceiling. It was such a big step, that she wanted to make sure that she made the right decision. She was a bit surprised, when she felt Annie brush some of her bangs out of her face. "You don't have to decide now. You can take a couple of days to decide if you want." She said, and Clare nodded. Annie just smiled, and kissed her lips once more, before hopping out of the bed. "Let's get you home Clare-bear." She said, with a slight giggle.

The drive back to Clare's house was nothing but times back in high school, at least for Clare. It was what happened after high school for Annie. Clare was surprised that such a home town girl was so diverse in things outside of the town. Clare felt a bit of jealousy deep down in her gut. "What's wrong?" Annie asked, but Clare just shook her head. "It's nothing. Just thinking what I should make myself for dinner." Clare said, even though she knew it was an excuse. "Don't you still live with your Dad?" Annie asked, and Clare nodded. "Sort of. I've got the room above the garage. So I kind of cook my own meals and stuff." She said, as Annie pulled into her driveway. "Go get some clothes. You're staying with me tonight." Annie said, which surprised Clare. "Huh? What do you mean staying with you?" She asked, and Annie looked at her sternly. "Go!" She said, and Clare nodded.

Packing a small, overnight bag, Clare wondered what was going on, and made sure to pack some clothes for work tomorrow. She was a bit confused as to what exactly was going on, and figured that she would just play along with it. As she got back downstairs, Clare noticed that Annie was talking to her father, and grumbled to herself under her breath, so no one would hear her. "So how's your Dad doing these days Breanna?" Clare heard. She was surprised that her father actually remembered Annie. "He's doing fine." Annie said, and smiled when she noticed Clare. "Me and Clare are gonna have a little sleep over. Reminisce about the good old days." She said, and Clare watched as her father just waved, before heading into the house. "Have fun." He simply said.

As they got back into the car, Clare sighed a little bit in relief. "Well, that went well." Annie said, and Clare looked at her strangely. Annie couldn't help but to laugh a little. For the ride back to Annie's place, Clare listened as Annie told her about things that happened on her different shoots, and the places that she's actually visited. Clare was a bit envious, and reminded herself that if she decided to become a video star, that she would probably be able to see places like the ones that Annie described. "What's on your mind Clare-bear?" Annie asked, and Clare blushed slightly. "The perks of becoming a video star?" Clare said softly, as she stared out the window. It was then that she felt Annie's hand on hers, and turned to look at the older girl, who smiled at her. "Look. Just think it over for a bit before you decide. There's a lot more than hot sex and exotic locations when it comes to an industry like this." Annie said.

"Yeah. There's the cash." Clare joked, and Annie playfully slapped her arm. "Besides that I meant." She told her. "There's quite a few girls that do it for the money, but then end up demoralized, because of the amount of men that they sleep with. I've actually met a couple of girls that were in the business before, and were trying to convince us not to do it because of how empty their lives felt." Annie said, and Clare felt bad for acting silly earlier. Annie noticed the look on Clare's face, and put a hand on her leg. "Hey, come on. We're gonna have fun tonight right?" She asked, and Clare nodded.

Clare was surprised when Annie pulled up to a small cottage off the main road. She hadn't even payed attention to where they were on the drive over, and was a bit surprised at how fast they got there. "Come on. It's only us two this weekend. Juni's out in Aspen for work." Annie said, and Clare wondered who Juni was. "Who's Juni?" She asked finally, as she set down her travel bag just inside the door. "Oh. Sorry. Juni is the other girl that was in the office with me the other day. It's short for Juniper." Annie said, and noticed that Clare turned a shade of crimson almost instantly. "What's wrong?" She asked, but Clare just shook her head. "It's nothing. So you two live here?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.