Clare's First Shoot - Cover

Clare's First Shoot

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Clare is a young, hometown girl just fresh out of high school. In her search for a job, Clare finds a small production studio, but is slightly surprised by the types of stuff they do. As insecure as she is, Clare hopes that working in a place like this, she can clear her mind by letting herself feel more confident about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The next morning, Clare was up before her alarm, tossing things out of her closet, trying to decide what exactly she should wear to work that morning. She thought of wearing something "conservative", but figured that would be too much. Then, Clare thought maybe she should wear something more "revealing", but she didn't want to seem like she was some sort of whore walking down the street. Compromising, Clare finally decided to take elements of the two, and came up with something that would accent her breasts, but not make her look like some prostitute. She was happy with the selection of her work clothes for the day, when Clare noticed the time. It was about five in the morning, about an hour before her alarm was to go off. Clare just sighed, and tried to go back to sleep.

As much as she wanted to, Clare just couldn't find herself falling asleep. Instead, her mind ran scenarios, of some girl on girl action, that had her all vulnerable and for the better part of the word, "ripe for the taking", as she laid in bed. "Why the hell am I so horny?" She asked herself, as she reached between her own legs, and slowly started to run her fingers over her own sex. She could feel just how wet she was, and her breathing slowly swallowed out, and became heavy. She couldn't stand it anymore. She just had to know why she was so attracted to this woman. As her fingers dipped in and out of her cunt, Clare continued to imagine her sexy imaginary lover doing more and more naughty things to her, things that Clare herself had never imagined herself doing. Her hand moved up to her left breast, and Clare pinched her own nipple, while she rubbed her clit. It was only after her second orgasm that she felt satisfied enough to relax for a bit. She smacked her snooze button, and figured that another fifteen minutes of sleep wouldn't kill her.

About an hour later, and a dozen presses of her snooze button, Clare got up, and got dressed. She wanted to be there early, so Jessie could explain some things to her that he couldn't yesterday. After getting dressed, Clare headed downstairs, and noticed that the hood on the mustang was up, and she sighed softly, hoping to escape the whole "tense situation" thing that she knew was going to happen between her father and herself. "Where are you going at such an early hour?" Clare heard from under the hood. "Work." Clare simply said, and started marching down the driveway. "Dressed like that? You look like a hooker." She heard, and bit her tongue, not wanting to say what was exactly on her mind. "Clare, honey, did you want some breakfast?" She heard, but continued on her way. She had no intentions on speaking to the woman that dated her father, not now, not ever. Clare only hoped that she could get away from her father as soon as she could.

The bus ride seemed slow to Clare. She tried to keep her mind on what she needed to do today, but her mind kept floating back to her father, who she at the moment just despised. After stopping for an iced coffee, and a bagel, Clare headed over to the production studio, and was surprised that it wasn't open at the moment. "Maybe I'm too early." She told herself, and noticed that there was someone moving around inside, through the slotted blinds that were put up. Trying the doorknob, Clare scolded herself for not trying it before, and set her things down, before looking towards the back of the office. "Hello?" She called out, and started to walk down the hall, when she was surprised by non other than Jesse himself. "Clare! Hey, you're early today." He said cheerfully. "I was just starting up Annie's shoot." Jesse said, which got Clare curious. Popping her head into the room, Clare felt her heart skip a beat when she noticed it was the same brunette from yesterday. "This is Clare. She works my front desk." Jesse told the girl on the couch. Clare almost melted, when she got a cute smile from the sultry brunette. "This here is Breanna one of my models. We're just shooting a few pictures for a calender." Jesse said.

Clare kept repeating the woman's name over and over in her head. It was something that she didn't want to forget, and told herself that it was a cuter name than "Juniper". The first thing that caught Clare's eye was Breanna's outfit. It was something out of some 50's pinup, and Clare liked how cute she looked in it. She watched as Breanna did different poses, and Jesse took several pictures of it all. Clare couldn't help but watch the sultry Breanna, as she sat there, almost flowing out of her tight top, making a show for the camera, with puckered, ruby red lips. "That should be about it. Why don't you go change?" Jesse said, which snapped Clare back into reality. Embarrassed, she turned on her heel, and headed towards her desk, knowing that would keep her mind in check until she got off of work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.