Clare's First Shoot - Cover

Clare's First Shoot

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Clare is a young, hometown girl just fresh out of high school. In her search for a job, Clare finds a small production studio, but is slightly surprised by the types of stuff they do. As insecure as she is, Clare hopes that working in a place like this, she can clear her mind by letting herself feel more confident about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

It was about a week after Clare had her "talk" with Annie that "Lolita Lovelace" was ready to make her debut. It was decided that since she felt so comfortable doing so, that the first time Clare would be on camera, was in a girl on girl video with Annie. Although she was still nervous, Clare felt that she would kill it her first time on video, until it was almost time to shoot. "Hey. You okay?" Clare heard Annie ask, and looked at her. She nodded, but Annie could tell that she wasn't as okay as she said she was. Standing up, Annie walked over to a row of wigs, and picked up one. It was a long, raven black wig, and Annie set it up on Clare's head, and started to tuck her natural hair away. "Just think of it as being someone else." She said, and Clare nodded. "You're gonna be fine honey. Remember, I'll be there with you." She said. Clare just nodded once more.

As she walked onto the set, Clare looked around. Other than Annie and Jessie, she didn't recognize anyone, and felt a little nervous, until the slight itch of the wig cap reminded her that she didn't exactly look like herself at the moment. The long, black hair of the wig had been pulled into two, long pony tails, and Annie taught Clare how to put in costume contact lenses correctly. As she stared at herself in the mirror, Clare almost couldn't believe that it was her. The long, black hair, the violet colored contacts, the almost skintight clothing, Clare almost wondered if she was in someone's dream, before she felt a hand on her shoulder. "If I didn't know better, I wouldn't believe it was you." Jessie told her, and Clare blushed a little. "Too much?" She said, and he shook his head. "It's perfect." He told her, and walked off.

"You okay Clare-bear?" She heard Annie ask, and Clare couldn't do anything but shrug. "Nervous I guess?" She said, and Annie smiled. "You'll do fine. Just remember your name, and remember to act natural in front of the camera. When the action starts, just remember that it's easer to forget that there's a camera there, then to remember." She said, and Clare was a bit confused at first. When she realized what Annie was trying to tell her, Clare just nodded, and smiled a bit. Clare snapped back into reality when Jessie called for quiet on the set. She felt Annie take her hand, and took a deep breath. "Here we go." She told herself, and walked over to the bed, which sat in the middle of the room.

It was one thing to feel nervous, but somehow, Clare reminded herself that she was past that. The girl sitting on the bed wasn't Clare, but rather Lolita Lovelace, the newest porn star on the scene. Clare reminded herself of that. She felt Annie take her hand, and as Clare looked at her, Annie smiled. It was then that she heard "Action". Clare's mind went blank for a second, as she could hear Jessie talking, but just couldn't understand what he was saying. "Annie." Clare heard, and looked at her friend, who smiled, and looked at her. "And what's your name?" She heard, and took a deep breath. It was now or never time, and Clare knew it. "Lolita." She said, in the "sexiest" voice she could muster. "And is this your first time?" She she heard, and nodded.

After a few more questions, all of which Clare answered with no problem, she looked at Annie who continued to smile. "Well, here goes." She whispered to herself. As she leaned in, Clare could feel Annie's hand in hers, and closed her eyes. As the two of them started to kiss, Clare could feel Annie's free hand moving up her body, and finally resting on her tits. She could feel Annie's fingers playing with her nipples through the tight fabric, and moaned softly. She brought her own hands up under Annie's shirt, playing with her friend's tits under it, hearing Annie moan herself, which made Clare just a little more turned on. She watched as Annie pulled away a little, and soon felt the zipper of her top being pulled down. She didn't wear a bra under her top, and as soon as her tits were free, she felt Annie's lips on her nipples, sucking on one, then the other. Clare could feel that her pussy was becoming more and more wet, and decided that it was her turn to do something.

She smiled, and lifted Annie's shirt. She pulled up Annie's sports bra and all, and lapped her tongue around Annie's hard nipples. She could hear Annie's moans intensify, and reached down between her friend's legs, running her fingers over the tight material that sat between her fingers and Annie's pussy. It didn't take long for that to stay though, as soon Annie was totally naked, while Clare was still wearing her shorts. She wasted no time playing with Annie's clit, making the girl moan louder. Her fingers was soon replaced by her tongue, as Clare wasted no time eating her best friend's pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.