The Long Way Down - Cover

The Long Way Down

Copyright© 2009 by 3586088863

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After falling into the clutches of a powerful former lover, a betrayed skydiver soon finds himself facing a terrible and inescapable fate.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture  

Following our descent into the underground prison, we find ourselves in the outermost of its five concentric rings. So immense is this structure that I can just barely see the curvature of its walls. Though we have come to a stop before a large steel door, the cavernous space still rings with the sounds of our footsteps.

A pair of agents steps forward to twin keypads to authorize our entry into the second level. Meanwhile, having taken for herself the empty transport position to my left, Serena is boasting about the virtues of the police state. With a unyielding grip on her leash she ensures I remain the captive audience to her reverberating speech.

"We believe that a strong penal system provides the foundation for an orderly society. In order to instill a respect for the system, we ensure that no one can evade justice; we ensure that once apprehended, no one can escape from it."

With some electrical humming, the thick door before us begins to open, revealing first the large lock cylinders set into its sides and then the short tunnel it has been guarding. Within the tunnel, dim lights flicker on. The team resumes its march forward.

"For over twenty years we have been able to maintain a spotless record because of our heavy security measures. Most guards work in only one ring, entering and leaving only once each day through airlock chambers such as this. Depending on the security level, they authenticate themselves with a combination of badge scans, code challenges, and biometrics. Entry requirements are a little less stringent, but all exiting personnel must authenticate and pass through the airlocks individually."

She chuckles. "In fact, every now and then a rookie guard follows others into the next level and then finds herself unable to get back out. Often I think they lead her in on purpose. If there are any empty cells, they usually lock her up for a few days as an informal punishment. Sometimes they leave her in isolation; sometimes they rig her up and zap her for practice. She doesn't forget after that. But I digress."

As the door behind us locks with a series of penetrating clanks, Serena points out a flat metal structure on the collar of the agent in front of her. "As far as other security measures go-- for their own protection, all prison personnel are required to wear an inner computerized tracking suit under their regulation uniform. Both the inner and outer suits are locked shut and tagged." She nods contentedly. "Yep, over the years, we've pretty much sealed off any avenues of escape several times over. If you're not supposed to leave this place, you will not leave it."

The airlock door ahead of us begins to open. As the next vast space is revealed, Serena describes its contents.

"Level Two is for misdemeanors; prisoners in this level are restrained at all times in their cells but generally can still move around. Nothing too exciting. At Level Three, heavy immobilization is applied, and at Level Four, we add active torment in up to two separate modalities." She pauses.

"And you, we're taking to Level Five."


At last our journey brings us into the dreaded innermost level, a single circular room several hundred feet across. Most of this dark room is marked at regular intervals by numbered squares about a foot and a half wide. We trek across this desolate twilight landscape toward the center of the room, where a large platform supports an array of stations and a few guards.

We mount the stairs with a clatter; the guards salute. As we cut through the area, Serena reads a note taped to the edge of one station. "Ah. Hold on a second, please. Bring him over just a bit; I want him to see this."

Spread before her are controls of all sorts. "This is the control console for a destructive punition cell. Where the actual cells are, you'll see soon enough. But this" -- tapping a monitor that I cannot see clearly -- "this is the prisoner in cell 35.

"Formerly, she was chief security officer for the base; I believe you met her successor earlier tonight. Her service came to an end two months ago, when she carted off for her habit of fraternizing and sharing a little too much private time with her male prisoners. I worry that her replacement is developing those tendencies too. When sexual stimulation is carefully meted out as punishment, spurious and unregulated use of that tool becomes a very serious issue."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.