The Long Way Down - Cover

The Long Way Down

Copyright© 2009 by 3586088863

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After falling into the clutches of a powerful former lover, a betrayed skydiver soon finds himself facing a terrible and inescapable fate.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture  

I did save it for the judge, but it didn't seem to do me any good.

It was a quick trial in a mostly empty courtroom. When my military status was revealed, the judge -- a woman in her twenties wearing the standard black suit with a thin yellow collar -- merely leaned back and crossed her arms. I could see the corners of her lips turn ever so slightly upward. Though finally I was allowed to speak in my defense, my words fell on unsympathetic ears.

Now I was to receive my judgment. The room is silent as the judge begins. "Defendant, please rise to receive the judgment of the court." I do so. She pronounces the sentence looking directly at me.

"On the charge of espionage, this court finds you guilty. You are hereby sentenced to destructive punitive extraction." From a distant corner of the courtroom I hear a murmur.

"In accordance to law, you are from this moment forth divested of your rights as a foreign national. You are now the legal property of the State. Bailiff, please conduct the prisoner to the chief of police in preparation for the sentence. This court is adjourned."

As the courtroom empties, the bailiff collects my hands behind me and applies a pair of handcuffs. After we are alone, she gives my shoulder a few brief pats, as though from empathy, and ushers me gently through a side door into a mostly empty room.

At the far end of the room is an expensive-looking desk. Seated behind it, a lone woman is studying some papers. With her head down, all I can see of her is her suit, her hair, and the hand she is resting against her forehead.

"Well, well ... look who we have here." She looks up, grinning.

"Serena?!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.