One Sunday Afternoon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by katt

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife enjoys building a relationship with her boyfreind. Husband fully supports their relationship. But maybe mind control has something to do with this.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy   Size  

The continued story of Mind Control and being a cuckold. If this is not your bag then do not read further. Remember, it's just a story.

I decided to leave them in peace rather than disturbed the intimate moment. Getting changed I went down to the kitchen to start our meal.

The smell of the pasta and herbs cooking must have reached their noses as some 30 minutes later they wandered into the kitchen hand in hand. Sue had put on a fishnet top which was more arousing than if she had been naked. Her erect nipples pushed through the mesh, highly erotic teamed with just her skimpy bikini bottom.

Marcus slipped his arm round her letting his fingers gently toy with her nipple. I found it totally distracting but they acted as if it was quit normal for a wife's boyfriend to play with her almost naked body in front of her husband.

Looking at her neck I said "Marcus obviously could not wait for dinner" Sue had the decency to blush but just brushed it off by saying "I guess we got a bit carried away". I noticed she made no attempt though to cover her love bit up, instead rubbed her fingers over the mark with a glazed far of look in her eyes.

I broke her thoughts by saying dinner would only be another 5 minutes. They both rushed upstairs to change returning as I started to put the meal on the table.

Marcus was now in slacks and a casual shirt. Sue had put on what appeared at first glance to be a semi transparent pink trouser suit. Studying her I saw it was a tabard top which came down to mid thigh. The front and back held together with a thin tie at waist level. From the front her nipples were not visible but the movement of the material as she walked made it obvious her breasts were not contained within a bra.

As I brought the last of the bowls to the table, I saw Sue lean across. The material of her top fell forward enabling me, standing sideways to her, to see her naked breast. My intake of breath was not lost on them. Sue quickly sat down pulling her top back in place. Marcus laughed, saying "don't be embarrassed David, I am happy for you to get a glimpse of my girlfriends assets".

After dinner they moved to the lounge whilst I put the last bits away. Walking through, I saw them sitting on the couch, Sue leaning back onto Marcus with one leg tucked under her. His hand was resting under her top.

As I sat down, he moved his hand out. In doing so it flipped the bottom of Sue's top up revealing her crotch. What I thought was a normal Harem style baggy pair of trousers, turned out to be split from front to back at her groin. Sue quickly pulled her top back down. But in that moment I clearly saw her bald pussy. It looked red and gaped open from the sex she had obviously been experiencing from her boyfriend.

"Unusual outfit" I commented. "Yes I know" Sue replied, Marcus brought it for me today. "It seemed rude not to put it on. It makes me feel so wanton". Tilting her head back, Marcus leaned forward and kissed her passionately. At the same time he again moved her top away to display her charms. This time Sue made no attempt to cover herself up.

It was getting late when Marcus announced they were going to head for bed. Sue gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek before taking Marcus's hand as he led her up the stairs.

I gave them about 15 minutes head start before following. As I was about to enter my room I noticed their bedroom door was ajar. Quietly I tip toed over and peeped through the gap. What I saw was a really erotic sight.

Both were naked, My wife sitting astride her boyfriend. Slowly she was raising and lowering herself on his erect cock. Each time she rose at least 6 inches slipped out before she rammed herself down fully on his penis with a sigh of pleasure. After a few minutes of watching, Marcus started talking dirty, asking if he filled her and how much did she enjoy riding his cock.

He then threw me by saying. "who do you prefer fucking you?". "Oh you" she replied. "Not your husband?" he asked. No, he can't satisfy me in the way you do. Sue then started to move faster, me moans evident she was near an organism. Just as she reached her peak and without prompting, she cried. Marcus, I love you more than anyone, I am yours for ever.

I could not believe what I had heard. It must be the passion of the moment I tried to convince myself.

With a heavy heart I retired to bed. I spent a restless night, every time I woke I could hear them making love. What had happened to us I wondered. Why did I not walk in and confront the lovers, instead preferring to stay my bed and play with myself getting excited listening to their sounds of passion.

Next morning I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee whilst reading the paper. I heard movement and felt Sue come up behind me, pressing her body to my back.

"Sorry we did not get chance to talk last night"

"That's OK" I replied "you seemed a little occupied". Ignoring my barbed comment, Sue informed me Marcus needed to return to London for 2 days the following week. "Lets have some "us" time then".

Sue tried to explain, "I don't know what has come over me. I find myself totally infatuated with Marcus, he is such a wonderful lover and just seems to know what my favourite things are. I want to be with him all the time and look forward all day to being in his arms. We never had passion like this in our marriage. I can't think of myself as your wife anymore but as his girlfriend". Pausing she went on "it's all wrong I know, this should not be happening to us".

"I agree I replied, but I feel like I have pressed the self destruct button as well. I went on to tell her how I had coached Marcus on her favourite things and what excited her in bed. I found myself blurting out how I had watched them last night and how excited I was seeing my wife making love with her boyfriend and what she told him.

I look forward to Marcus regaling his exploits after he has been with you. Then I go to my room so as to toss myself of. Worst of it is that he knows what I am doing and seems to get a perverse pleasure by how much he can humiliate me. "I find myself wanting you to be in an exclusive relationship with him. Is that sick"?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.