One Sunday Afternoon - Cover

One Sunday Afternoon

Copyright© 2009 by katt

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife enjoys building a relationship with her boyfreind. Husband fully supports their relationship. But maybe mind control has something to do with this.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Pregnancy   Size  

My name is David. This is my story. It is just a story but about the world of mind control and cuckoldry. If this is not your scene then do not read further.

One Sunday afternoon, My wife Sue and I were sitting in our sun lounge chilling out and catching up with reading the weekend newspapers. A regular event in our 10 months of marriage.

All had gone quiet with Sue, I was conscious she had not turned the page on her paper for some time when she tentatively said "darling". Yes I replied lowering my periodical to observe my attractive wife.

To call her attractive is perhaps not giving her full justice. At 29 she was very much in the prime of her beauty. Blond, slim with a well proportioned body and a dazzling smile she could win the heart of any man.

Rising from her seat, she came and knelt beside the couch I was laying on. Again she said "darling", at the same time she gently started to run her hand up and down my trousers over the area of my cock. "What would you say if I started dating someone" she asked.

This had my attention as it was a reoccurring fantasy of mine which we used in the bedroom to add passion to our lovemaking. At 45, I am much older than Sue and to be honest I am starting to find it more difficult to obtain and maintain an erection.

In fact our love life had become occasional to say the least. We have found the use of a fantasy role play has helped overcome this on most occasions. The most common theme revolved around Sue with a better endowed lover.

"What do you mean by dating" I asked. Well she replied, "you keep on at me to have sex with other men. How would you really feel if I actually slept with someone else"!

This was totally out of keeping with Sue, up to now she had been very reserved when it came to sex. "what made you suggest this" I asked. "Well" she replied, " you remember I had lunch last Thursday with my friend Jane. At the restaurant we bumped into her neighbour Jessica who is a life coach."

In my innocence, I had no idea what a life coach was. If I had, perhaps I would have realised what a sham Jessica, who my wife introduced to our marriage was and possibly could have avoided the events I am going to unfold.

I first met Sue five years ago. We did not work at the same company but met on an industry run week long training course, both of us are Civil Engineers.

We clicked from day one and became best friends sharing the challenges we experienced in our working lives. A pleasant surprise was that not only did we work in the same city but owned properties less than 10 miles apart. Sarah having opted for a two bedroom city centre flat whilst I had purchased a 3 bedroom house in a semi rural location at the end of a single track road.

Once back from our course, we spoke most days and saw each other at least twice a week. I guess it was fair to say we were comfortable with each other rather than there being a lot of passion.

We were both very career focused and not family orientated. Although we regularly played around, we did not actually go to bed together until after I had proposed. A year later we were married. Sue moved into my house and let her flat. This covered her mortgage payments and gave a small surplus.

What did surprise me was Sarah's insistence in keeping her maiden name, not telling colleagues at work she had got married and only wearing her wedding rings outside of work. Her rational being she worked in a very competitive market. To keep getting the top projects she had to avoid her bosses thinking she was not wedded to her job. On hindsight I think this was not totally the truth but more about Sarah loosing her independence.

Earlier this year a unique opportunity arose. It would give us the opportunity to work together on a big new joint venture project overseas involving both our employers. We were due to fly out to start work in a week's time. The work was due to last about 6 months.

Due to the project being in the South of France and requiring staff to be resident there for 6 months, only single people were considered for this posting. As no one from our work community were aware we had married this did not prove to be a problem and both of us flew through the selection process.

"So how does a life coach know about our marriage to suggest you date other men" I asked.

"Well" replied Sue, "Jessica joined us for lunch, after a couple of glasses of wine I guess I opened up a bit to much about our relationship and that you are often away which results in us not having sex regularly. It sort of progressed from there". My wife went quiet realising that perhaps this was not such a good suggestion after all.

"Do you still love me" I asked. "Of course" she relied, "this is not about my feelings for you, just that well I miss regular sex and you must admit you are not that well provided for down below ... I do not want to cheat on you but you keep suggesting I should fuck other men so I thought this could meet both our needs".

Indeed, Sue's suggestion was turning me on, the idea of my spouse acting as unattached and flirting with other guys was exciting me. I could imagine her in the arms of another man enjoying those intimate moments in bed and not having to rush back home to a waiting husband.

In a restrained response I said "I am not opposed to the idea, however we need to think about the practical issues. Whatever happened, I do not want to ruin our relationship.

"Oh darling, it won't she gushed, going away on this project gives us an opportunity to play, when we return everything could go back to normal with no one the wiser".

Before I could say anything more Sue quickly added, Jessica gave me a DVD which she said might help us understand what she feels will help us open up our relationship. I was not sure quite what Sue meant but by then she had delved into her handbag, found the DVD and was setting it up in our player.

I settled on our sofa and Sue came and cuddled up to me. The film started with pleasant mood music and an introduction from Jessica, I don't remember much after that and must have fallen asleep.

I woke with a start, over 2 hours had passed. Sue was no longer next to me. I got up and going to search for her found her in the kitchen preparing our evening meal. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms round her waist I kissed her neck. "Hi sleepy head" she said, "so what are your thoughts now"?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.