A Splitting of the Soul
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The sequel of "Chenosh", this story picks up where the last story left off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

In the aftermath of the windfall coming from NASA's contract profits Chenosh's new company rose to the top of the medical industry. The joint company she created with her grandfather was her closest competitor, but not all went well. A call came in from to her office at her headquarters from the President of the United States. Heading to the Oval Office she landed on the platform on the grounds in her helicopter. Escorted to the President himself, she was offered a cushioned seat across from him.

"I'm sorry to call you here under these circumstances, but there have been developments in Congress that will affect our previous agreement." The President said.

"Really?" Chenosh asked calmly, her face betraying no emotion. Picking up a remote control from the polished wooden coffee table beside him, the President turned on the TV in front of them. An image came up on the screen showing a middle aged brown haired Caucasian male, who on closer inspection had a few gray hairs on his head. The man had gray His build was slim and by the look of him, Chenosh judged his height to be no more than 5'11, her mother's experience in law enforcement helping her determine that much.

"A man named Arnold Kessler, a Senator from New York. He is the leading figure against Di'San and American relations. He calls the agreement unethical, and believes and doesn't trust you or the Di'San's motives." The President said grimly.

"Then perhaps he should see them for himself. I will handle this, don't worry. I think it's time that I enter the political arena, and become a lobbyist for the interests of the Di'San people." Chenosh replied.

Senator Arnold Kessler received an invitation to a charity ball for single politicians, where the proceeds would go to charity. Pulling up to the hotel he gave his keys to the valet and headed inside with the rest of the crowd. Once inside he was greeted by Chenosh herself.

"Hello Senator Kessler. It's a pleasure having you here." Chenosh said.

"Honestly I was surprised to receive an invitation to this ball. I would have thought I was not on your list of favorites right now." Kessler said.

"You only think that because you don't understand me yet Senator. From what I can see, you are an intelligent man, that means we are only on opposite sides because you believe we do not want the same thing. All I want is to help the American people, as well as the Di'San. As a member of both races I have a unique viewpoint on both, but you needn't take my word for it. If you wish, tonight there will be a singles auction. Ten members of my race are here tonight. For one night you can have the pleasure of their company, and the proceeds will go to charity. They are not required to do anything against their will, and you will have the opportunity to ask anyone of them whatever you wish, no strings." Chenosh said.

"That sounds fair." Kessler had to admit, part of him was eager to have time alone with one of the Di'San. If he could get one of them to speak against Chenosh, by offer her asylum, then it would be a great blow for his side.

"Then I leave you to enjoy your dinner. The auction will begin in an hour." Chenosh said.

Kessler ate a fine dinner and waited for the auction to start. At first he was just going to pick the first woman he saw, and interview her as soon as they were safely away from this place. He was unsure if Chenosh would do as she said, and he wanted to make sure the woman he was interviewing would feel safe, so she could be honest when answering his questions.

Chenosh smiled as she watched the senator from across the room, his thoughts humorous to her.

'Whatever your concerns my dear senator, I doubt you will see my people as your enemies for much longer, especially when you are alone with one of my kind. Your connection will draw you together, and that as they say will be that. You can of course try to resist, but then you are denying yourself the opportunity to love again, I know about your late wife, and the loss of your child, and any Di'San female would be glad to provide you with a new one, for she would love you totally.' Chenosh thought. Taking another sip of champagne for appearance sake, she was not affected by it, her immunity drugs and other substances immediately making alcohol null and void.

From the crowd of people milling and talking around her, two men approached. Both were young and handsome, in their early twenties. The one on the left was a sandy blond, slim and fit with hazel eyes, and the other one was of a similar build, and had black curly hair. Both were clean shaven and were about 5'11 in height. Chenosh recognized them as the son's of two wealthy Senators; one from Virginia, the other from Florida. She smiled inwardly at the two young men using their fathers' influence to get into the ball, as the senators themselves were clearly not single by all public accounts.

"Hello Mr. Dandsforth and Mr. Nalgelatte. I'm surprised to find you both here, since this is supposed to be a charity function for single members of Congress." Chenosh said, playing along since they had both managed to insert themselves as their father's representatives, and had kept their appearance quiet, a rare feet in today's media. Chenosh despite knowing all that had transpired had to admit she was impressed.

"We have seen you on the news, and in several business magazines, and wanted to meet you for ourselves. My name is Gerald and this is Robert." Dandsforth, the blond said.

"We'll then it is a pleasure to meet Gerald and Robert." Chenosh said with an amused smirk, it had its intended effect. Both men became noticeably nervous in the presence of the confident and beautiful woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.