A Splitting of the Soul - Cover

A Splitting of the Soul

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sequel of "Chenosh", this story picks up where the last story left off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

Chenosh left the unconscious hitter in the suburban without the keys, and had anonymously called the police, telling them where to find the only surviving shooter. All the evidence the police needed was there a gun that had fired several bullets at the scene of the crime, and a man whose fingerprints were all over the gun. In the days that followed the cops traced the surviving criminal back to the Triads, since he was a known member of their organization. Further arrests were made, and the Triads were severely weakened.

"Soon we will exert enormous pressure on Yao's organization. I have no doubts that his infrastructure will crumble under it. Our little plan has worked out better than we could have dreamed." Connor said to Chenosh.

"Yes, but it also provides another opportunity as well." Chenosh pointed out.

"Legitimacy you are referring to our children." Connor acknowledged.

"Those already here, and the one on the way. Your relationship with Julia is developing. Is this entirely wise to stay with her? The Russians' leader will not like his daughter dating his rival, plus there are other concerns." Chenosh said.

"You know we can deal with the Russians if they threaten us. As for the other concerns she is important to us, even you will admit that." Connor said.

"She only acknowledges you as her mate, not I. Julia has no awareness of me. The young woman is a danger to us and all we have built, because both of us care for her. Still since she is in love with the Connor half that means I must be the outsider. Instead of being a part of our criminal organization, or hidden behind the scenes, I will take a more active part. I will take over leadership of our businesses at your suggestion. Acting the part of your "sister", none will question this, after all who can you trust but family?" Chenosh said. Both smiled at that doors were opening for each of them.

Xander Clark waited patiently for the new boss to arrive. He expected an older woman, given her new position, and that he would be late like all the others who came before her. He was tired of dealing with spoiled rich people, but the pay was good enough that he was able to deal with them. Sitting at his desk outside of the CEO'S Office he heard the elevator ding, and he looked towards the opening doors. The woman he saw step out was not what he expected. Dressed in a well tailored business suit Chenosh stepped out and headed towards her office. The suit was a gray jacket and skirt in black high heels.

"You must be my new assistant. What is on my schedule for today?" She said looking him over. Xander was a slim young man who had short cut blond hair, with blue eyes and pale skin.

Shaking himself out of his stupor Xander responded with, "Ah ... yes Mrs. Ja. I have your schedule right here. I didn't expect you so early."

Xander looked at the digital clock on his desk, and saw that it was twenty minutes before the start of business. None of his employers, not even on their best day arrived this early.

"You'll find that I make a point to never show up late if I can help it. The time of lax CEO's in this company is over. I have already looked at the financial records of this company. Its returns are below par. I intend to change a lot of things, most of all our public image. Did you know that none of the former CEOs have sponsored any charities? What do think that suggests?" Chenosh said.

"That ... we ... are only interested in money?" Xander ventured.

"Exactly, and that changes starting today." Chenosh said.

"But Mrs. Ja ... you have a meeting with the board in an hour." Xander commented.

"Really? I would rather not wait. Call them up, and tell them I will meet them in ten minutes in the boardroom. I expect all of them to be there." Chenosh said looking out one of the windows to Xander's right.

"But Mrs. Ja..." Xander began to say, before she fixed his with a stare that silenced any of his objections. Without another word he began to dial each board member who had a office in the building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.