Oak Tree
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by My Secrets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Unhappily married attend a friends party to meet a man I would later have an affair with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating  

I craved him all the time. I felt his presence, the remnants of yesterday, his smell lingering on my skin his taste still in my mouth. While I lay in bed I would speak to the heavens hoping my words traveled to his ears, but too impatient to wait for his response, I'd text him. Anxiously I wait for his response, praying he's still awake, praying no one else will read my desires. My cell phone vibrates against my brown nightstand startling me out of my daydream. I read his text in bold letters "Sweet Dreams." I smile, "Sweet Dreams to you too" I mouth. I close my phone, turn my TV off and wish myself to sleep.

"Hey" he says waking me from a peaceful sleep. I look at my phone to read the time 7:30 a.m. "Good Morning baby" I respond still half asleep. Hearing his voice wakes me, makes me smile, causing heat between my legs. "Where are you?" I ask. "Getting ready for work" he responds. "I need to see you. I'm so horny" I breathed through the phone. "Didn't I take care of you yesterday?" he asked. "That was yesterday, I can never get enough of you", I said smiling. "What are you doing this morning?" he asked. "Nothing" I responded. "Can you come and see me?" I asked with fingers and toes crossed. He let out some air that could have filled a balloon. "Baby, where's your husband?" He asked nervously. "He's at work". "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes, baby I'm sure. I just need to see you for five minutes, please. "Ok" he responded reluctantly, give me a couple of minutes, I will call when I'm out front.

I jumped out of bed almost tripping on my covers. I jumped in the shower giving myself a once over and brushing my teeth at the speed of light. I undid my rollers making myself look as presentable as possible. I threw on my robe and met him at the door. He walked in admiring my house, the furnishing, the art. I proceeded to give him a grand tour holding his hands as we walked from room to room knowing he was watching my ass through the silk robe I wore. We proceeded to the basement where I turned to kiss him. He shied away from me. I pulled him to me. I kissed him again, this time he didn't pull away.

We kissed until I felt his penis strain against his jeans. We kissed until the damn broke between my legs. Breathlessly we separated, me pulling on his belt, trying to loosen the demon that waited behind zigzag bars. "Baby no" he whispered. "Please, I need to taste you" I whined. I continued to pull at his pants finally getting them undone. I kneeled before him, praising my Buddha. I buried my head in his hairless crotch smelling his manhood tasting the salt from the heat his body produced. I licked the pre-cum that glistened like a diamond on the tip of his head. I licked the base of his dick, took his two large balls into my mouth suckling them like they were precious jewels. I felt his hands go in my hair massaging my scalp, messing up my perfect curls.

I took him into my mouth, felt his manhood jerk from the heat that encased his dick. Felt his veins pulse under my tongue, savored the sweetness that seeped from his third eye. I swallowed him whole, using some good head cream I bought at a party to keep from gagging. I let his dick slide against my vocal cords, tickle my tonsils, and glide in the tunnel that was even hotter and wet. He pumped in and out of my mouth. I hummed letting the vibration send him in frenzy. He got on the tip of his toes as if his dick wasn't deep enough fucking the closet thing to my pussy, my mouth. He grabbed my hair using it as a steering, making sure to push and pull my mouth on his dick at will.

This morning wasn't about me. Even though my pussy was drenching wet as if she had her own personal cyclone down there, I stayed focus on pleasing him. I put two fingers inside my wetness coating my fingers with my juices. He bowed his head down to take them into his mouth. "Umm, ah damn baby you taste good. Shit baby, right there" escaped his mouth as his hips gyrated like an exotic dancer.

I needed, no wanted him inside me. I promised myself it was just about him, so I fingered my self. I sucked him mindless, while I fingered myself in to oblivion. Our moans were in chorus as if auditioning for a stage play. I knew he was getting ready to come, his strong legs tensed and became unmovable, his hands in my hair, pulling tighter as if my hair follicles could reattach themselves. His moved like he was painting a canvas. His strokes deliberate and deep; my fingering faster than my hand could go trying to win the gold.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.