Oak Tree
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by My Secrets

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Unhappily married attend a friends party to meet a man I would later have an affair with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating  

We continued to see each other; meeting up any place and anywhere. Between his schedule and my schedule, it was almost impossible to see each other every day or even twice a week, but we made it work. The phone calls, text messages were endless. I looked forward to hearing from him while I was at work, it just made my day go by even faster, knowing I would be seeing him at the end of the night.

We always met at his friend's apartment that never seems to be at home, always flying in and out of the state visiting some chick he met. The minute I walked through the door it was on. He was aggressive yet gentle. He has large hands that easily pinned me down and took possession of what he wanted. His hands found my breasts first. His lips were large but sweet and soft. I enjoyed kissing him. I couldn't get enough of his lips; they always seem to get me hotter than a summer day in July. His tongue probed my mouth, searching for my breath, he easily took away.

I wanted him, always wanted him, but he made me wait. He wanted me to beg for it and he knew I would. He walked away from me leaving me yearning for him, my breathing erratic. He stood a distance from me taking his clothes off daring me to move, daring me to reach for him. His dick hung heavy and low, like a pendulum on a grandfather clock. He grabbed himself pulling on his dick feeling the heaviness in his hands teasing me as it grew. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to crawl to him, and I did. I loved sucking his dick, it was the sweetest piece of chocolate I had ever tasted, his cum even sweeter.

I undressed slowly like he was paying for my company. I kept my black heeled sandals on with my lace thongs. "Get down" he ordered. I knew what that meant, so I got down on all fours and I crawled towards him. He continued to pull on his dick until it bounced from anticipation. I continued crawling towards him until his dick was parallel with my mouth. I wanted him to feed it to me force it down my throat until I gagged. I sucked stress from his body, pain from his loins, and guilt from his mind. "God, I love it when you suck my dick" he moaned, but I knew he would stop me, he always did. He pulled me up by my hair, letting me see how hard his dick got, letting me feel his power that hung between his legs. I walked ahead of him into the bedroom. He loved the way my hips sway when I walk. The way my ass that sit high on my hips beckon him.

He grabbed me from behind around my neck letting his dick press into my backside. His tongue leaving goosebumps all over my skin. He laid me onto my stomach letting the head of his dick peak-a-boo in my heaven. I got onto all fours, his dick slowly filling my insides. He kept his hands around my neck gently applying pressue until his dick settled beneath my ovaries. My moans were deep and throaty. He fucked me hard liked I pissed him off. His dick slamming into my backside causing me slide across the bed. He pulled my hair even harder jerking me back onto my knees, back into his dick. "Get Up Bitch" he yelled, slamming his dick even harder into my wet pussy. The sound of skin striking skin turned me on, feeling his balls swing between my legs made me want him more. The harder he stroked me, the more I pushed back onto him, letting him know he had met his match.

I knew he didn't like being challenged, but I loved getting him riled up. The more pissed off he got, the more intense our sex was. "Fuck me, please" I moaned. "You want this dick, huh, you want this sweet meat?" he asked between thrusts. "Yes baby yes" I yelled turning to look at him. I watched him in the mirror fuck me like he was an artist creating a masterpiece. I watched in awe his dick go in and out of my pussy. I was so wet, my juices coated his dick like icecream.

He turned me onto my back burying his face into my pussy. I enjoyed him eating my pussy. He took his time like I was an expensive meal he dared not waste. His tongue was long and hard, a replica of his dick but a smaller version. He licked the cream my pussy produced, fingering me until my hips rose off the bed. I grinded and humped his tongue, his fingers that was giving me pleasure beyond belief, but I wanted his dick to give me my release. He pulled me towards him again, placing both legs over his shoulder. He beat my pussy with his dick, letting the tip dip into the pool of my desire. He looked down on me, the penetration of his eyes let me know his need for me. I stared back into those same brown eyes letting him know my want for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.