The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4: The Gloryhole Contest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Gloryhole Contest - Debbie and Marion learn about a femdom Cocksucking and Spanking Contest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

'How did I get talked into this?' Debbie thought as she was kneeling inside an Adult Bookstore gloryhole booth. It was hot, dirty, there was cum all over the walls and floor. Her knees were sticking to the floor. She had her mouth aimed to one side at a gloryhole, but her backside, was aimed at another hole in the opposite wall. She knew that she could get a dick up her ass or pussy while she was sucking a dick, and because the contest was timed she could not stop sucking once a dick was presented. Then, she looked trough the hole in the back and saw the back of Marion's ass. She relaxed and realized that her backside was covered by Marion, and visa versa. Now, how many filthiy, disgusting cocks would she have to suck to win this silly contest?

Suddenly, the door opend, and she saw the owner of the bookstore, a tall blond lady who looked like a butch dyke. Running this place probably took a special person to survive.

"Ladies, and I use that term loosly," the bookstore owner explained. "By mutual agreement, the rules state that the winner will be determined by both how many cocks get sucked to completion, and how much cum is collected, during the next hour. After each load is depositied in your mouths, you are to turn to your friend (Bill or Ron) and spit the load into a collection cup. Each cock sucked clean will be worth one point. Each once of cum will also be worth one point. The winner will be the cocksucker who collects the most points during the next hour. It is now 11 PM. The contest will end at Midnight. And, I have two collars, two leashes, and two sets of handcuffs for the losers. May be contest begun!"

Suddenly, the door closed, and there was a big, black cock and balls starring Debbie in the face. She looked to Bill and said "Suck on his balls while I work on his cock. Quickly Bill and Debbie were working on the biggest cock she had ever seen. And, she could hear moaning from the booth next to her. She knew that Marion was probably in the lead, and she needed to use all her skills. She used here lips, fingers, and toungue to the best of her abilities. She even asked Bill to reach through the hole and finger the ass of the cock's owner. Soon she felt it begin to spasm and she received the biggest load she had ever received. She could not catch it all in her mouth, and some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. When he was done, she spit the load into the cup Bill was holding, then whipped the cum from her chin and tits and deposited it into the cup. Let the games begin.

Marion, located in the ajoining booth, was working 'hard' herself. Her first cock was a small one from some whimpy white guy. She knew it would be a fast blow, but it would not have much cum. She needed to suck more cocks if her supply was all white guys. She was afraid that all the black guys would go to Debbie, for she had long blonde hair and was the prettier of the two. More of a 'trophy wife' that the hunky black guys like to fuck. Sudddenly, the whimpy white guy erupted into her mouth. But, it was a disappointment. Not much there. She spit what there was into the cup, but she needed much more than that if she were to win this countest. She did not know it yet, but Debbie was now leading based on the size of the load that she just received.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.