The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest
Chapter 3: Trial Run

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Trial Run - Debbie and Marion learn about a femdom Cocksucking and Spanking Contest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Later that nite, Debbie and Marion were having dinner at Marion's house in the typical fashion. Both ladies were "clothed", while their cuckhold husbands were naked. Ron was only wearing an apron since he was doing the cooking, while Bill was only sporting a rock hard cock while serving the wine. As soon as Ron announced that dinner was served, both ladies stripped from the waist down and took their positions at the table. Both guys then crawled under the table to begin their meal -- hot pussy. Both guys knew that if their lady did not cum before the end of the main meal, there would be punnishent time to endure later in the evening. (That will occur anyway, but failure to make her cum only adds to the penalties).

During the mealtime conversation, the ladies began discussing the pending Cocksucking Contest that they had enetered. And, naturally, both ladies professed to be the best cocksucker in the world. Each boasted that when that contest was completed, the other would be serving as her slave. And, the conversation became heated about the same time as their pussies were getting heated.

Eventually, Marion, the more agressive of the two, boasted that "It will be cold day in hell when I can't make a man cum faster than you, slut!"

This got the reatcion that she was seeking: Debbie was about to cum from the pussy eating she was receiving, and was also getting pissed listening to her friend boast. She knew she had to do something fast or Marion would be bragging to everyone how much better she is than Debbie when it comes to one of the most basic female sexual skills.

"No way, Jose! I can out perform you any time, any day, any where." she boasted.

"OK, prove it!" her friend replied.

Debbie was now in a box -- she had to back it up or forever live with Marion's boasting. But, she had no idea about how to do it effectively. She knew that her cuckhold hubby, Bill, has more staying power than Marions male slut, Ron. She she did not want it do be decided by those two unless she got to blow Ron. Marion also knew these facts and would never agree.

"What do you propose?" Debbie asked.

"Well, we could have our own contest right now," Marion answered. "And, you know that I will win that contest."

"Yea, but that's only because Ron has a sissy dick," Debbie replied. "What if we switch partners. You blow Bill and I blow Ron? Winner is first to get a mouthful of cum."

"No way," Marion answered. "Maybe we need some impartial 'judges'. Hey, how about this: There's an adult bookstore about five miles from here with gloryholes in the back. Maybe we can arrange with the owner to have a cocksucking contest at that bookstore. He could supply the cocks. We will be inside the booths and will never know who we are blowing. The contest will be timed. Whoever collects the most cum in a selected time period wins."

"Interesting," Debbie replied. "Other than bragging rights, what does the winner win?"

"More importantly," Marion said, "What does the loser lose? How about the loser becomes the winner's sex slave for the next 24 hours?"

"What about the boys?" Debbie asked.

"Good point. How about this: The losing cocksucker and her mate become the sex slaves for the winner and her mate for 24 hours. The losers will remain naked, collared, and handcuffed at all times while in sexual slavery. And, anything goes that does not draw blood or leave permanent marks. Typical play scene stuff."

Debbie was now in deep thought. Just the thought of having Marion and her hubby totally naked and at her becon call for 24 hours sounds great. Oh, the posibilities. But, what if she lost. She did not enjoy serving Beth, and she probably would equally hate serving Marion. But, she also knew that she was backed into a corner. Any refusal now and she would have to listen to Marion bragging about how chicken she is for quite some time. And, Marion would always be reminding everyone that she is a better cocksucker than Debbie. Yep, she had no choice but to accept.

"OK, you're on. When and where, and what are the rules?" she replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.