The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2: Cocksucking Contest Idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cocksucking Contest Idea - Debbie and Marion learn about a femdom Cocksucking and Spanking Contest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Several days later, Debbie was sitting at home at the breakfast table as usual — naked from the waste down, drinking coffee while her hubby slave was eating her pussy — when there was a knock at the door. Debbie immediately ordered Bill to answer the door, even though he was buck naked and sporting an erection.

"Well, did I interrupt anything?" Marion asked her friend as she walked into the kitchen. She then saw that her friend was sitting there naked below the waste, and both her pussy and Bill's face were covered with her juices.

"Just having my coffee," replied Debbie. "Want some?"

"I'll have just what you're having," Marion answered as she dropped her jeans and panties to the floor. She then crawled over to her friend and began licking her pussy.

"You know what to do, Bill," Debbie ordered.

"Tongue or cock, ma'am?" Bill asked as he walked up behind Marion.

"That rock hard cock, of course," Marion replied. Soon both ladies were feeling no pain.

About 15 minutes later, both Marion and Debbie were sitting at the table, sipping coffee, with juices dripping from their cunts. Bill was busy finishing the morning dishes, still naked, but now sporting a limp cock.

"Have you ever entered a cocksucking contest?" Marion asked her friend.

"Hell, yes, I did it all the time back in college," Debbie replied.

"Ever had to pay a penalty if you lost?" Marion asked.

"What are you really asking?" Debbie responded.

"Well, look at this ad I found on Craigslist this morning."

Marion slid a computer printout to here that said:

"Femdom Cocksucking and Spanking Party this weekend. For F/m couples only. Losers get spanked by winners. No singles or F/f couples. All participants must be D&D free."

Debbie smiled. "I wonder what the rules are."

Marion replied that she had already asked that question, and was waiting for an email response in her 'Yahoo Mail' account. They discussed several options, then Debbie told Marion she could use her computer to see if there was any response.

Marion's luck was running good, for there was a response. The email explained that the contest would be an erotic modification of the old party game, Musical Chairs. Only, everyone would be naked. Each man would be tied to a chair with his erect cock facing the women. The women would begin circling the men while a song played, and when the music stopped the ladies had to find a cock and begin giving their best blowjob. The option for the guys was be the last to cum, and for the ladies was to make her man cum first. The guy who blew first would be declared the first round loser, and the all the cocksuckers were to stop sucking immediately — saving the remaining guys for the next round. The cocksucking lady who made her man cum would get to whip his cock with a small pussy whip. If two guys blew at the same time, both would be declared first round losers and receive the cock whipping from their respective cocksuckers.

During the second round, the ladies would circle again until the music stopped. However, the guy that lost in the first round was now considered a penalty cock. Whichever lady stopped at his cock would be declared the first female loser. She would then be forced to sit on his lap, force his cock into her pussy, then her hands would be handcuffed together behind him and the chair back. She would remain in that position until the winning couple was decided.

The rounds would continue until all but one of the guys had blown his load, leaving one winning Femdom and one winning male sub. If more than one guy blew during a round, there would be multiple male and female losers for that round. Once the winning couple was decided, all the losing cocks and cocksuckers would be released from their chairs, only to take turns tied over a spanking bench. Each would then receive penalty spanks with a paddle (ladies) or cane (guys). Each losing guy would be spanked by the winning one, and each losing lady would be spanked by the winning lady. The number of spanks would be determined by the reverse of the finishing order, and all spanks would be administered to the bare butt only.

After reading the email, both Marion and Debbie were stroking their pussies with their hands. They both agreed that unless the guys objected they would joint in the fun. And, they also thought a good side bet was in order. The first of their guys to blow would get ass fucked by the other guy while his Femdom wife would have her ass strap-on fucked by the winning guy's wife. They could not wait for the contest nite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.