Bimbotech: X Y - Cover

Bimbotech: X Y

Copyright© 2008 by Jack Andrews

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wealthy man has a hidden desire wrapped up inside a very healthy libido. Along the way, he discovers things about himself, his desires and has a lot of sex in process.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   TransGender   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond  

I showered and cleaned myself up after the amazing encounter with Tittiefuck. I exited the bedroom suite and found myself back in the lobby. Tittie was once again at the reception desk and didn't outwardly show any recognition of what physical pleasures we'd shared just 20 minutes earlier.

"Bye!" she sang in a sing-songy voice. It hit me on several levels like just about everything that afternoon. On one hand, it was hotter than fuck that she didn't seem to remember what happened. On the other, I did give her some of my best work.

I only waited a few seconds for the elevator to arrive. The elderly elevator operator seemed very surprised to see me.

"Sir?"

"Hello again."

"But, sir? You're still you."

"Who else would I be," I smiled. "Ground floor please."

He seemed to compose himself, yet he couldn't quite get his eyes to return to normal size. I assumed that he rarely, if ever, saw someone descend in the same form that they ascended in.


I dropped my keys on the table that we kept at the door for just that purpose. "Hey sweetie, I'm back," I call out as I headed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a beer. As I opened it, Alicia walked in.

She came up to me and gave me a kiss. "How'd it go?"

"I'm pretty sure it's going to happen."

I could see the arousal in her deep brown eyes. "That's awesome."

"I know."

Alicia was my wife of seven years and was a vision. She stands right between five-eight and five-nine. I'm never sure if her body more beautiful than her face or vice versa. Big brown eyes, the most kissable puckered cherry lips I've ever seen and D cups that fit her body in generous perfection, along with her legs and her ass. But that's only the half of it: She's the smartest person I know and is kinkier than I thought another person could be. We have a very active and exciting sex life.

I took a long drink from the bottle. "Everything seemed to go as we planned."

"All the legwork worked?"

"Yup. One little thing..."

"What?"

"I fucked the bimbo receptionist."

"Oh really?" she said with a twinkle in her eye. Our relationship was such that this was allowed, for each of us, on occasion.

"I couldn't pass it up. Get this: her name was Tittiefuck. And it was easy to tell what they'd done to her. Just as we were getting to it, I could tell that she knew what had been done to her."

Alicia came up to me and hugged tightly as she kissed me. Hard. Her tongue aggressively pushing and tasting mine. I felt her nipples engorge against my chest. She whispered in my ear. "Do you know how wet you just made me?"

"I have a pretty good idea."

I cupped her perfect tits through her t-shirt as she squeezed my rock-hard cock and kissed me again. "Yeah, I think you do. We're going upstairs and you're going to show me everything you did with that bimbo."

"I love you."

"I know. Now get your ass moving if you ever want to feel my tits again," she said with a snark.

"Like you could stay away from me."

"Not the point," she said as she smiled. "Now move." And she playfully smacked my ass.

"Yes dear," I mocked her as I put the beer down. She took my hand. We walked out of the kitchen into the hallway and down the hall. We passed the dining room and made a left into our front living room. Alicia led the way up the stairs. Just before we began to climb, she let go of my hand and decided to hold something else. She snaked her hand into my pants and wrapped it around my hard cock. I, of course, didn't mind at all. The sensation of her hand, coupled with the movement of walking and the thought of what was going to be happening to me in the near future kept me as hard as an iron bar.

We continued down the hallway, me being led literally by my wife's hand, until we reached the back of our house. Alicia removed her hand and we stepped into my office.

I went to the wall next to the built in bookshelf and lifted the cover off of what was the thermostat. Under the thermostat was a keypad. I went to key in my code and Alicia stopped me.

"You're mine," she said with an mistakable hunger.

As I said, we have a very active and exciting sex life and we also have a reasonable active social life, one that includes a fair bit of in-home entertaining. As such, we created a place to explore some of the less socially acceptable parts of our aforementioned sex life.

She closed the cover and the bookshelf slid open to reveal an opening. I know having a secret room behind a bookshelf is such a cliché ... and that's exactly why we did it. As Alicia and I entered the opening, I reached out to my right and pressed a plate on the wall.

The room immediately lit up with indirect recessed lighting surrounding the moderately large room. The light showed many, many things. A wall with a pegboard stood across from the entrance. The pegboard contained what would seem to the casual viewer (not that any casual viewer ever played in our room) to contain nearly every kind of sensation device and restraint known to man and woman: spindle wheels, whips, pieces of fabric, a violet wand, ball gag, eye clamps, Jennings clamps and much more. There was also an area had a variety of what looked like futuristic medical devices instead of bondage equipment.

The left of the room contained a full standing wardrobe as well as shelves. Lots of leather, latex, rubber and spandex hung from the racks. Shoes and wigs were all neatly arranged near the lighted two-seater vanity area. The right side of the room mainly consisted of closed drawers which did not belay the secret of what they contained.

Two seating platforms were connected to the floor on a recessed circular track, complete with connection to a device with a few masks and lot of tubes was the in the center of the room. They could be moved together or independently and made as a table or a chair. The room also had variety of flat video monitors around the room, some mounted, some movable. One of the platforms was currently configured as a table. The other one was setup like a dentist's chair, complete with arm, leg and headrests. Both had quite a few restraints attached to them. We didn't spare any expense in creating our secret playroom.

Next to the vanity was a command desk, which was the place for the computer system that ran much of the equipment. Alicia walked over the the command desk and picked up an iPad-like device and spoke into it. "Alicia, authorization Alicia-command voiceprint gold. All lock out, security system emergency override only."

I gulped in excited anticipation knowing that that command meant Alicia and only Alicia had total control of the entire room, unless the security system noticed an emergency situation.

Alicia turned to me with mischief in her deep brown eyes. "Are you ready, baby?"

I took her in my arms and asked, "What'd you have mind?"

She kissed me hard and smiled. "Strip."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I teased expecting her to tell me no, but instead, she simply smiled and started taking her clothes off. She pulled her shirt over her head to expose her mouth-watering satin bra-encased D cups which display the upper portion of her breasts very enticingly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.