The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody woke up the following morning with a start.

Her heart pounding, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she gazed at her reflection, eyes dropping down to her nipples, which were quite visible through the thin cotton fabric of her nightshirt.

She lifted the bottom of her shirt and confirmed what she knew from the moment she woke up: her panties were soaked.

Sighing, she rolled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Standing upright again, she looked down between her legs and asked, "You going to soak whatever I put on down there?"

She laughed at the thought of asking a question of her own vagina. She let out a gasp as she felt a slight vibration between her legs.

That was ... interesting timing, she thought. Is my pussy responding to my question?

She squinted her eyes as she ran her hand up and down her thigh. She almost brought her hand between her legs when she thought better of it. She felt a second vibration and, before she could register what had happened, she had fallen back and was now sitting on her bed.

After biting her lip and a little bit more hesitation, she finally said, again aloud, "Oh, fuck it."

The tips of her fingers landed directly on her clit and she grasped it between her thumb and forefinger before she started to move it around slightly, allowing the bone behind her clit to act as both the support and focus of her motions. It didn't take long before the moisture that had permeated the fabric of her underwear, was oozing slowly onto the tips of her other three fingers.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. As her hand was exploring the subtle folds of skin between her legs, she imagined Dr. Eisenstadt rubbing a cold, moist sponge between her legs. As this image flashed in her head, she lifted her head and looked down between her legs.

"You're ... you're jealous, aren't you? You want to be my tits, don't you, you pussy?"

Melody could have sworn she heard a disembodied voice whisper, "Yes" as her body succumbed to a miniature orgasm. Both happened just as her middle finger had found its way inside of her.

Now that her hand was covered in her own juices, she decided to rub those juices into her firm, aroused breasts. As she traced circles around her nipples, she started to feel slightly dizzy. She arched her back as her hands explored her body in a way that she had never truly explored herself.

When her head cleared out, she found a hand mirror by the side of the bed and held it between her legs. Craning her neck, she looked directly into her vagina for the first time in her life. She mused out loud with a chuckle, "I see why some people call it a 'vertical smile.'"

She felt that now-familiar vibration between her legs in response to her musings. There was no question that her pussy was trying to tell her something; all she needed to do was focus and maybe she'd understand.

She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and relaxed her arms. As the muscles between her legs started to contract an image popped into her head. It was a man, a faceless man. He caressed and fondled her, running his hands along every inch of her body. She felt her pussy moisten itself as her legs opened involuntarily. She was reminded of her favorite lover, from whom she had long since moved on. With a gasp, she felt a thunderous orgasm that caused her hands to seek out her body again. She squinted her eyes and then fell silent as the orgasm subsided.

She sat up, looked at her reflection in the mirror and said, "I get it! I can have any man I want, and my pussy will help me decide." She felt one final vibration before all feelings fell silent. It was time to take a shower and embrace a new day. Her genetic breast augmentation treatment was halfway over and things never looked or felt as promising as they did at this point.

She let out a deep sigh as she stepped into the steam-filled shower stall to cleanse her body, shave her legs, and greet the day. Yes, more women should have this treatment, not fewer. That much was a given.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.