The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody arrived somewhat early for her third treatment appointment and she saw Dr. Eisenstadt engaged in a pleasant phone conversation. The receptionist seemed upset that her boss was pacing around her office, but, not withstanding her scowl, she didn't do or say anything.

"I'd love to talk to you, Mr. Barton ... Doctor Barton! Sorry about that. It's just that I have a large number of appointments to tend to as well. I can try to squeeze you in the day after tomorrow, but I can't make any promises to the amount of time you will have available for a real interview ... No, you'd need to get permission from my patients themselves to talk to them ... No, I can't provide patient records without a subpoena, you know that, Doctor ... The best you can hope for is that one of my patients in the lobby will be willing to speak to you. Yes. Very well then, you know where my office is located? Excellent. I look forward to meeting with you."

He hung up the phone and noticed Melody in the waiting room.

"Who wants to interview you?"

"Someone from the Itty Bitty Titty Committee."

"Oh!"

"I really don't mind talking to him, it's just that I'm not sure I'll have the time to talk, ya know? Things are kind of busy around about now, especially if people might think they're trying to put me out of business. You know, get the job done before I close."

Melody's reporter's instincts kicked in now. "Are you anxious about what this committee is going to say?"

"I'd be foolish if I weren't. I could really use some current and former patients to talk about what they like about the process and the results with the committee."

"Well, I'm pleased with the process so far. Do you want me to talk to them? I'd love to be able to interview someone from the committee as it is."

"Let's ... talk about that after today's treatment, if you don't mind."

"Of course!"

"It looks like you're right in time for your treatment today."

Melody nodded enthusiastically as she got up in the treatment chair.

"Do you mind if I ask how you feel as though the procedure is going thus far? Today is ... your third of six treatments, correct?"

"Correct."

"Very good. By now, you may have noticed some increased sensitivity in your nipples, and your breasts should be starting to take on a certain level of firmness that you're not used to."

"Yes, I've felt that."

"Do you find it uncomfortable?"

"Well, a little..." Her voice trailed as she said this, not wanting to reveal too much information.

"That's completely normal. Many of my patients find that they are no longer comfortable wearing a bra at this stage."

Melody let out a slight gasp.

The doctor smiled in hopes of easing her fears. "Beginning now, you're probably better off not wearing a bra, at least not until the treatment is over. From here on in, your breasts will start to get larger, and your bra will become increasingly uncomfortable. Your breasts are starting to feel firm enough, and let me assure you: they will not start to droop as you get older." The way he emphasized the word 'not' gave Melody a slight shiver. "In spite of the fact that you will become better endowed, you may decide you don't need to wear bras at all, unless you want to wear them for a date."

Her continued silence made him smile. The suggestions of going bra-less at her previous appointment had apparently sunk in, even if she didn't realize it was on his orders that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"So, shall we proceed with today's genetic therapy?"

"Ssssure."

"Is everything all right? You sound ... anxious?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.